Pages:
Author

Topic: No matter what i'm sticking with Altcoins - page 3. (Read 4909 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2019, 04:07:51 PM
I also try to believe in Altcoins, but their price depends on market fluctuations in moments of volatility.
Of course I really believe in the coins in which I invest, but I also understand that I can sell some of them profitably after a long time.
Therefore, the main thing for me now is patience.
Activity: 370
September 04, 2019, 04:00:58 PM
Sticking around should be based on the project quality not just sticking around for any project without product or proof of development. Yes cryptocurrency is carzy but it could get more crazy when you lose everything for holding the wrong coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 04, 2019, 09:57:07 AM
You look very optimistic about altcoin. I remember Warren Buffet saying he said buy it when people are scared and sell it when euphoric. Warren Buffet is a famous successful investor you might be able to like him later. amen ..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 04, 2019, 01:29:59 AM
Only few of the altcoins are doing well on the market these days. They rise steadily when BTC is experiencing a bull but drops sharply when BTC is dropping. Investing in Altcoins these days require some expertise before one can gain from the market

I would not now invest in altcoins without creating an airbag in the form of investments in Bitcoin. I advise you to invest in altcoins no more than 20-50% of the amount that you invested in Bitcoins. Now it’s generally better to wait a bit until the market begins to grow at a faster pace.

We should always plan ourselves wisely before investing in altcoins, 20-50% is really a very good investment in altcoins because already the prices of altcoins went very low in the market. Very soon the altcoins rally begins till then we have to grab them when there is any dip in altcoins phases.
Activity: 296
September 04, 2019, 01:28:07 AM
investing in altcoin is the right decision but if you convert your money with a number of potential altcoins such as eth, eos or bnb. but considering the market is more dominating in the btc, if you have big money it's better you invest in btc because it's more profitable at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 04, 2019, 01:17:46 AM
I do not beleive in "altcoins", that is just too broad of a term to say right now because we have ton of altcoins like literally 3000+ as far as we know in existence. So yeah, I do have some support for certain coins, most of the coins in top 10 excluding some stuff like bitcoin cash and all, but saying you support altcoin is just too stupid, there are literally hundreds of scam coins and saying you support altcoins means you support them as well.

My personal opinion is have your own top 10 or 20 list that you really like, you don't even have to have any of it, like do not invest but you can have some you think is good but afraid of investing that is fine, that would be more logical to support because you can check out which coins and research them and follow them so you would know exactly what you are supporting.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 04, 2019, 01:16:32 AM
Power to OP and power to anyone who sticks with their decisions,,, as long as they get some value out of their decision besides price, who are we to say?

I can say the same for Dogecoin for example,,, it is my coin and my favorite alt that I use the most. I know it is a stupid coin but there we go my value is from entertainment and fun.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 01:14:56 AM
You have a good point thre and as much should also consider the fact that has alts is much good to invest in to get folds in return are as much dangerous to hold now cos it can turn to nothing in short time as well.

So the swing trade in btc n alts is the best way to have it all right and stay save.

Not all altcoins are bad and in my opinion a good altcoin will stay on the market and might be able to become a competitor of bitcoin in terms of market cap value. Altcoin which has a solid developer team and also has a product, I think will survive
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
September 04, 2019, 12:49:39 AM
The right choices come with the experience which takes years, the alternative options are not good for the crypto investors in a bear market. Altcoins can go over their old all-time high price level but I doubt it will happen in the near future. The altcoin markets are not as volatile as the Bitcoin market, the investors also prefer to sell their altcoin in order to accumulate more BTC. The market volatility should be stable for the improvement in the total market environment.
altcoin market is interesting to trade when altcoin sessions come, but on normal days, it is less exciting to trade, because the fluctuations are relatively small. This is understandable because traders in one altcoin are fewer than traders on bitcoin, so with more traders, bitcoin is more volatile
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 03, 2019, 11:52:10 PM
You have a good point thre and as much should also consider the fact that has alts is much good to invest in to get folds in return are as much dangerous to hold now cos it can turn to nothing in short time as well.

So the swing trade in btc n alts is the best way to have it all right and stay save.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
September 03, 2019, 07:43:56 PM
Only few of the altcoins are doing well on the market these days. They rise steadily when BTC is experiencing a bull but drops sharply when BTC is dropping. Investing in Altcoins these days require some expertise before one can gain from the market

I would not now invest in altcoins without creating an airbag in the form of investments in Bitcoin. I advise you to invest in altcoins no more than 20-50% of the amount that you invested in Bitcoins. Now it’s generally better to wait a bit until the market begins to grow at a faster pace.
We should still invest in altcoins but only with a small portion in our portfolio since it is not yet making good marks this time but atleast we do not leave altcoins behind because within the following years to come, i know it will definitely create profits. But we should be very careful in choosing those potential coins to invest because money at this point of time is now becoming hard to earn.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 03, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

Bitcoins keeps on rallying and have a high market demand than of altcoins. Basically, this meant that more investors and traders are working with Bitcoin than of altcoins but taking into account how volatile is bitcoin, we can't just be at 100% relying into this coin and it was good to have some share into some altcoin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 03, 2019, 06:37:57 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 03, 2019, 06:29:37 PM
What you used to know about altcoins and applying that which you know, can sometimes fail you if care is not taken. There are lots of factors to consider when investing in altcoins and the ultimate of it all is the team. A god team will always bring in trusted and good project. Such project will have a product that will fund it easy to gain mass adoption. So, if you can trust the team, then you have passed a particular phase of the test and a easy to properly choose the altcoin to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 03, 2019, 05:30:02 PM
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 03, 2019, 05:25:56 PM
Nothing good in this world comes easily,with zero obstacles?you are only dreaming

Altcoins are facing hard times because what is coming will be better,hard times is shaking weak minded people off so as not to see whats coming,its a mind trick

99% of people will walk away from bounties and altcoin investment,thats why i am staying,i won't  do what 99% of people are doing or will do, call me crazy cos that's what i am

Crypto is craze and to defect a craze you have to get crazy  Grin

Are you holding alternative coins/tokens? You must be sure on what you are holding and its future!
Kindly share soe of what you are holding so we can do research on it and might hold some also.
Even me i am staying and keeping my temper low.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
September 03, 2019, 05:23:43 PM
I won't stick with altcoins any longer even if they offer new technologies or solid solution when compared to Bitcoin,they are just not being trusted by investors anymore as there were too much loss from legit looking projects turning scam therefore I don't expect them to perform well in term of price until something big in the alt industry happens.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 03, 2019, 05:22:56 PM
I accept another crypto transformation will come. I have seen and heard in the past how some early holders of bitcoin sold enormous measure of their coins for only couple of bucks. Some even exchange it for bugger Grin. The 2017 unrest in price of crypto really moved the eyes of numerous individuals to cryptographic money. Presently at this very moment, individuals are now surrendering in crypto and think it worth nothing. For somebody to be fruitful in life you have to indicate steadiness which is what is deficient with regards to today. Numerous individuals think bitcoin price will keep on developing relentlessly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 03, 2019, 04:34:57 PM
Before I plunged into the world of Crypto, I was used to all risks because nothing was as easy as anything else like the current conditions.
I am not the type of person who is excessive in the sense of being very careful in investing, especially in bad conditions, I patiently wait for the right time when I want to sell or buy a good Altcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 03, 2019, 02:32:03 PM
A lot of altcoin come every day, so not easy to choose, but some time you may find good project to invest, but still on risk.

It's good to stick with altcoins as long as you have the potential ones and not those who definitely lose their value in time. I am also a good fan of altcoins since i made a huge profits with the last bull run and up to now, i am still expecting that altcoins season will still come. We just have to patiently wait for it. But i also won't deny that i am also into bitcoin right now and i always make sure that i have a good balance for bitcoin and altcoins in my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: