Pages:
Author

Topic: NO Miracles in Koran - page 3. (Read 1756 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 09, 2015, 01:24:12 PM
[ center][ img]https://i.imgur.com/wtnyLpk.gif[/img][/center]
[ center][ img]https://i.imgur.com/7SoqC3g.png[/img][/center]

Thanks for pictorial representation, friend!

I think that you and your buddies hacked everybody's locations through their ISPs, and you are sending out terrorists to destroy all your opponents.

Grin

Yeah. theymos put a backdoor so that terrorists like me can access IP addresses. I have sent a vehicle with a bomb to Wilikon. It was hard to find an exact car he sent me. I have paid the debt with a small tip. Confirm here if you receive it.

Wow! Didn't think you'd ever admit it.    Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 09, 2015, 01:12:29 PM
[ center][ img]https://i.imgur.com/wtnyLpk.gif[/img][/center]
[ center][ img]https://i.imgur.com/7SoqC3g.png[/img][/center]

Thanks for pictorial representation, friend!

I think that you and your buddies hacked everybody's locations through their ISPs, and you are sending out terrorists to destroy all your opponents.

Grin

Yeah. theymos put a backdoor so that terrorists like me can access IP addresses. I have sent a vehicle with a bomb to Wilikon. It was hard to find an exact car he sent me. I have paid the debt with a small tip. Confirm here if you receive it.
legendary
April 09, 2015, 01:05:05 PM
=snip=
Also, belief in miracles is not necessary for belief in Koran.

True. I am not saying anything false because it will make more discussions here. I request you to lock this thread. I am not posting in religious post and didn't post in religious post like Bible's to not to make further hates. People who make a quick-look will think a religion hate them and hence, all followers hate them. This makes more hate between people.

Anyway, I think I know how your response will be to this. I thought it's good to take a risk to solve this. However, if you think you want to get optionions, you are free to do so! Good luck! Smiley

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
April 09, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
In these days a lot of Islam's related thread, and I want only to say a couple of things (related with the Quran):

- How many version of that "book" are around the world? Not "style or graphic" version.
- How many version of Bible is present at the moment? And if we pick a bible of 60-70 years ago, is it the same ( same words) of the actual?

I don't think this time I am a straw man (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) just want to share with you my personal opinion. Thanks for the attention.

Yes, the Quran does not contain any miracles.
legendary
April 09, 2015, 01:01:53 PM
Islam, the religion of science fiction. Oh wait. Science, itself, is the religion of science fiction. Which one is the copycat?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
April 09, 2015, 01:00:23 PM
=snip=

True. I am not saying anything false because it will make more discussions here. I request you to lock this thread. I am not posting in religious post and didn't post in religious post like Bible's to not to make further hates. People who make a quick-look will think a religion hate them and hence, all followers hate them. This makes more hate between people.

Anyway, I think I know how your response will be to this. I thought it's good to take a risk to solve this. However, if you think you want to get optionions, you are free to do so! Good luck! Smiley

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 09, 2015, 12:52:32 PM
The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) does not contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago.

It does not contain miracles.

The Moon was not split and rejoined.

This,

I don't think the book of islam contains any miracles, but his poetry is very awesome! But as you told, with a little bit of "brain" we can explain everything.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 09, 2015, 12:40:00 PM
=snip=

It's mot hate, it's reality, although reality usually 'offends' religious people...
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 09, 2015, 12:36:01 PM
=snip=

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 09, 2015, 12:03:49 PM
The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) does not contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago.

It does not contain miracles.

The Moon was not split and rejoined.

Pages:
Jump to: