Pages:
Author

Topic: No need to change job due to low salary, just add another source. - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 236
Bitcoin in Niger State💯
Being a salary dependent is one of the worst things that can happen to a man , if you are struggling with ur salary being able to foot your bild I think the way out of financial struggle is not to look for a higher paying job but to add up other sources of income

According to the scriptures, the river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. And this is the standard I've kept for myself. For me there are at least four streams of income to a successful living. To be able to leave a life without having much  financial burden on you by the time you have a least of four different streams o4 sources of making money , you are able to easily stay control of everyone of them and live a life with whatever is the situation of the country at that particular time.

Four streams of income remains my standard!

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We may not the right person to conclude if a salary is sufficient for a person just because of the paycheck as I have seen people earning below average but they have their own house and some parallel income while there are hard working individuals stretching day and night to get a good salary but they have their own expenses and rents to pay. I would say one should utilize freelancing to warn extra income but in order to get projects we need to have skills what it takes, it's simple learn more skill do part time freelancing, if you are successful and when the freelancing payout increases the full time job payout then you may think of quitting the job.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
Right now no amount of money as salary is enough because of how the price of things have increased in the market. One job is not enough if you want to comfortably live well in this hard economy. This is not the time people needs to leave their job because of low salary,  instead of quiting the job it is better to get another job to join to the Available one that will bring income. Getting two jobs in this hard time is not a bad idea to meet up with the financial demands.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
My country people good evening inside this evening, today e get one issue wey I just dy reason with one of my guy, so I just say make I share this idea, if e go make sense to some people or not.

The issue na concerning one of my guy wey dy tell me say him dy find another work because the one him dy do, the money too small , say e no dy reach him and his family again, so I ask am how much dem dy pay am? Him say na 90k, i just weak as him tell me the amount, I tell am say, bro ur salary dy fair enough to dy complain like this na, just look for another thing to use double ur hustle, no need to dy look for big job wey no dy come, I even suggest Bitcoin and other business wey him fit add up with this his regular monthly salary.

So why I dy talk all this tins, na to let those people that need to hear this, that most times, no be only our job dy cos our financial difficulty, na  due to poor salary and inflation, na just lack of different sources of income dy cos am, see make I tell you, if you get like three different hustle wey dy pay you the least, weekly or monthly bro you go do well more than you go even expect, just reason wetin I just talk now and how you see am?

For me I for advice him to check the level of freedom the job they give am and find another thing join em way go balance with the freedom, it's unwise to throw away water way you get they expect say rain go fall. The best now to hold we'll find small business or investment way go they solve some financial issue for him, it be Bitcoin, or POS even babbing saloon carry person put they share income allot they to take increase the salary than leaving the job to find bigger one. But if I am to advise him Bitcoin will give him more benefit and freedom if him do it rightly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
As Nigeria d now, na normal reason for peso to begin to add another source of income without been told because a single source of income, no longer the enough because of how the country d so, with the increase of price of goods and services happening around the country in connection with the increase of dollar to naira.

Having a source income like a job, no be wetin peso need to meet up with today's society. Talk more of when you come get family join. You go now for find out sae a 100k job, or lesser paying job no longer they enough, you need more side hustle in support of taking care of yourself and your family. Times are hard now, we need more hands to survive for our country
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
My country people good evening inside this evening, today e get one issue wey I just dy reason with one of my guy, so I just say make I share this idea, if e go make sense to some people or not.

The issue na concerning one of my guy wey dy tell me say him dy find another work because the one him dy do, the money too small , say e no dy reach him and his family again, so I ask am how much dem dy pay am? Him say na 90k, i just weak as him tell me the amount, I tell am say, bro ur salary dy fair enough to dy complain like this na, just look for another thing to use double ur hustle, no need to dy look for big job wey no dy come, I even suggest Bitcoin and other business wey him fit add up with this his regular monthly salary.

So why I dy talk all this tins, na to let those people that need to hear this, that most times, no be only our job dy cos our financial difficulty, na  due to poor salary and inflation, na just lack of different sources of income dy cos am, see make I tell you, if you get like three different hustle wey dy pay you the least, weekly or monthly bro you go do well more than you go even expect, just reason wetin I just talk now and how you see am?
as a man think it's not sufficient to earn a job or working place that time he should be a another way to earn. but maximum they have no enough time to do another work. They have to frustrated about crisis of money. Just talk to about cripto take your destination. It will bring a valuable place as soon as possible.
In this stage he can start DCA although it will be difficult.There has to be a balance between income and demand. And for that you have to be very hardworking.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108

For me, there is no need leaving the current job without an assurance of getting another one considering how the economy is but if the current job gives you room to diversify your income by adding another job , by having different income flow you can accumulate wealth and increase your financial standard, it will enable you to save and have multiple investment.

Having different income flow gives the courage of not being afraid when one job is loss and also reduce the emotional instability when money is loss in an investment it will also make you to save even more for retirement.there is need for diversification of income flow because it benefits are too numerous. In as much human wants are insatiable curtailing budgets and expenses can as well make an individual feel a little relaxed by not complaining much.

Activity: 266
Merit: 113
There are so many reasons why people leave their jobs and seek out for a better job and although the pay could be an option but other factors like the comfort, the nature of the job and some other factors could make one look out for another job even when he has one.

It's not everybody that likes to multitask themselves, some just want a particular kind of job that they will give in their all into and they will just be okay with it. But if you're the type that can multitask, looking for an online job you can be doing as a side hustle is one lucrative way you can earn an alternative capital to your current salary. The fact that a single stream of income won't take care of you fully should be a motivating factor to compelling you o sort out for a business or an online job you can do in addition to your normal job so your monthly earning can be a bit reasonable.

But to overcome all this stress of looking for jobs and sorting out for so many means of income, come the need to be highly skilled at a relevant thing which could be tech or a normal skill that is of high demand in the society. If you're very skilled at a thing, it's going to be difficult for you to run short of jobs because you must be sorted out for.

As I de like this, me no like too much stress, na to just create my niche andput in my all into doing it and becoming very relevant in the field na him get me so oh, I no kuku get strength to be jump from one job to another.
Activity: 280
Merit: 159

I will say your friend is one of the people who make life hard for themselves, because if you can complain of having 90 thousand Naira as a monthly salary in Nigeria, you are definitely in a big problem. We know that 90k is not that much due to the inflation in the country, but at least, why not minimise the situation? If someone like him is complaining, what did you expect those working from morning to evening to be paid 15 thousand Naira monthly to say? And they are still going to the same market you are going to. Tell him to minimise himself and utilise his income because he lacks financial literacy.

You came up with a nice point, but discussion about your topic is similar to other threads in this local board that are educating the same as what you have brought. So I will say that next time, when you are trying to create another thread, you should do research to see if a similar thread has been created so that you can add up what you are trying to elaborate on there, but not create another thread to avoid spamming on the local board. I will advise you to lock this thread to avoid spamming.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1

Being a salary dependent is one of the worst things that can happen to a man , if you are struggling with ur salary being able to foot your bild I think the way out of financial struggle is not to look for a higher paying job but to add up other sources of income
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Financial difficulties is the period at which their is either no sufficient finance or there no source of finances at all to profer us with the solutions to financial.
Most times, the rate of our earnings only becomes a problem at the measures of considering our responsibilities aims.
However, diversifying of financial sources could secure us with some chances to provisions to minimize our financial challenges. Although anyone who doesn't keep good financial management is never mattered about how huge they could earn on diverses because they could consciencelessly and unproductively spend their earnings
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
Let's be honest without ourselves, the 90k paid to him as salary may not be enough considering his family needs and want so no need to exaggerate on how much his being paid. I assure you for him leaving his job, he has another means of earning much better than his 90k job.

It is also good you talked him about Bitcoin, if he then earns very well than he used to then it becomes much easier for him to DCA from his salary
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
I reason wetin you talk, unto say if the income for di job wey you de do no de reach you, instead to leave am, say make you find another hustle join am, afterall a bird at hand na im sure pass. But wetin I go add be say make person no de settle for less, you fit to de manage di job and at di same time de look for a better package elsewhere, instead of to sidon idle, because no food for lazy man. To add another side hustle good but what if di Job wey you de do no give you any chance to do side hustle? You see am say life no balance, because most employers dem go over work you and dem go like to pay you very small salary, if you continue for di job, no hope for a better life and if you leave di job, how you wan take care of your needs. Infact e be like say na crime to de poor, so to get out of dat kind rat race, na to stay for di job and try to learn one skill by fire by force, weda na tech or handwork, sabi am and find your way to an independent better life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123

Pages:
Jump to: