Pages:
Author

Topic: No supercomputers---Thank me later. - page 3. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 12:38:25 AM
Hello,  I want to  talk a little  bit  with  you guys.

The cripto hype/ bubble  has contaminated  everyone, and   everyone seek to  be  rich  with cripto.

Guys  this  makes  me  laugh.

THE  98%  of  ALTS   WILL  DIE  IN THE  LONG RUN,  AND YOU DON'T  REALIZE  THAT  THE 99,5%  OF  ICO 'S  are just  trying to  take  your money   creating  various  kind of    HYPEs

Among the  various kinds of   hype  we have :

-- supercomputers:   WHO NEEDS  THIS  WHEN  WE ALREADY  HAVE  BOINC  AND  ETHEREUM  AND  WE ARE NEAR  TO Q-BIT  SUPERCOMPUTER?

SERIOUSLY, DON'T   WAST your MONEY  ON SUPERCOMPUTER'S  HYPE

-------VIDEO   PLATFORM AIMING TO COMPETE  WITH  YOUTUBE, NETFLIX..   SHIT.....  DON'T  WAST  MONEY ON THESE

---------------------------------------- So   where   could I  invest my money??

DECENTRALIZED STORAGE.

THE  ONLY THING  FOR  WHICH  BLOCKCHAIN WILL BE  REALLY  IMPORTANT  AND  NECESSARY  IS  DECENTRALIZED  STORAGE.

Think  about  all  big  companies  which get hacked  and  all data  stealth  and so on.

With a  decentralized storage  this  can not happen  and  the  companies  will need  this.

All the  other  things  are  HYPE, HYPE, BUBBLE, USELESS  HYPE, DON'T  WAST YOUR PRECIOUS  MONEY on them
---

The  other things  in which   you can  invest in are:   Bitcoin (RIDE THE BUBBLE,  AN ICONE  OF  THE  2010  YEARS),

and  maybe  some  smart contract  platform (STRATIS, WAVES, LISK, confideal)

And  ARK?

Forget  it.  

There are   a lot  of  projects  which aim  to realize ATOMIC SWAP... so forget about  ark, over-rated  (wanchain will destroy it)

------------------------------------

-------------------- Can  you  tell me   another  project  in which to invest ,   that      will be   necessary for  the world,   and  that is not   just pure ''Hype''?

Yes, maybe  all the IOT  (internet of thing)  related stuff  it's   not  ''pure hype''

so  you could  go investing   with  IOTA,  WALTON CHAIN, MODUM...   they  are all   projects  in which  the blockchain  tecnology could be extremly  useful
(but IOTA  is   tangle, not blockchain)

------------------------------------------------

So guys  we  are   at  the   end  of my considerations...  I   think this  is  the realistic  scenario.   Share  your  toughts if  you want, but  my idea is this.

I   think that  if  you follow  my adviceses  and  invest  a  big sum of  money  in the  fields  I  have described  you could collect consistent gains, because they are  sectors  in which the blockchain tecnology is  really needed.  (IOT,  DECENTRALIZED STORAGE)

All the rest  is  hype.  Bubble.

Pages:
Jump to: