Pages:
Author

Topic: No support on this forum? - page 2. (Read 366 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 30, 2020, 08:01:53 AM
konfuzius5278, you should know that board you posted is on ignore for many users because of a huge amount of spam. Also, a good portion of the users of this forum have a primary focus on Bitcoin, so this is another reason why they do not visit this board.

I hope you still get your questions answered, but don't be disappointed if this is not the case. The forum is as it is, no one can force someone to answer questions or interact with someone.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
January 30, 2020, 07:58:11 AM
well...

The first one was posted in a megathread... Questions in such a thread are easily overlooked. To be honest, i don't hold any doge, so i can't answer the question either, but somebody in the thread probably knew the answer but skipped your question since it's one of the thousands that have been asked there.

The second question is talking about an altcoin which is not very popular on this forum. I try to stay away from making political statements, but i think the majority of the longtime users of bitcointalk wouldn't want to be caught talking about BCH.

That being said, the answer is relatively simple: Somebody (not going to name names here) wants to create an extra source of income with BCH, so they decided it was/is a good idear to force miners to pay a dev fee. IIRC, they threatened miners that wouldn't donate with orphaning their blocks. Since the person who had the idear of a dev fee seems to have controll of the majority of the  hashrate, he could very well perform such an action... Basically, i think this is more or less blackmailing, and if i were a BCH miner (which i'm not), i'd move pools to a different coin that uses sha256d as it's POW algorithm.
But yes, the thread is real, and if they're not lying about their hashrate they could very well start orphaning blocks if they wanted to.
Do think twice before investing in a coin where there's actual proof that one entity has sufficient hashrate behind them to start blackmailing others...
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
January 30, 2020, 07:57:00 AM
Two answers for your question here.

1. Your first post is in a place which is not really surfed by people with knowledge to answer questions with logical answers.

2. For your second post, you need to keep bumping the thread once every 24hrs in order to keep it on the top of the posts lists so that people can see it and then answer your question.

This forum is so crowded that you won't even be able to read a post after one day if it is a reply to another thread, and even if it is a newly started thread and not bumped. So first you need to understand how things work and then raise questions about why your posts are not being answered properly.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 30, 2020, 07:51:17 AM
Maybe try presenting your questions more clearly, and you can bump your topic after 24 hours of no replies if you would like it to get more views again..
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
January 30, 2020, 07:47:24 AM
Its seems that apart from discussion "my coin is the best coin" the forum seems to be less helpfull.

I made 2 normal questions last view weeks and they are not very special. None of them was answered.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53698719

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53695593

There are 3 options for me:

1) the worse one: nobody interested in answer such questions

2) the better one: nobody knows the answer

3) less people use this forum thats reason for 1 and 2

I dont know which is right for 2737309 users
Pages:
Jump to: