Pages:
Author

Topic: No worries.. US debt per person only trippled from 2004-2015 - page 4. (Read 4430 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The 'richer' the country, the higher the debt.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
It is strange that that map says the US debt is $14 trillion. It is over $18 trillion by now.

I checked the map. It is saying that all the countries have some debt, even the green ones. I wonder, then who is lending ? I mean, is there any country without a debt ?

p.s. Sorry, I'm not good in economics.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
It is strange that that map says the US debt is $14 trillion. It is over $18 trillion by now.

its not in their best interests to  keep it updated ........its going to get bigger until it collapses
but nobody wants to say  what happens when the music stops ......
just keep printing away is all they can do now .......imagine the compounded interest on 18+ trillion
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Did you notice how many of the "Doomsday Preppers" {TV Series} in the USA are preparing for a total US economic collapse in comparison to other disasters?

The people know what is coming, and they just ignoring it, because it has become the norm. They also have a false sense of security, in the fact that the government bailed out HUGE banks, with the last economic meltdown.  Angry

You can only stimulate a economy with tax money and printing extra money, for so long. At some stage, it will collapse and it will bring a global financial crysis. {We will all suffer for the mistakes of one country}

The same happened with the Euro { The PIGS countries nearly brought the whole Euro zone to it's knees }

Ignorance is a bliss.  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
who cares ? they are going to keep the pedal to the metal until it breaks regardless.........
printing free money can not stop or it would be literally the end of the world
2big2fail Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
This is interesting in a way
A chart that makes african debt look like a minor thing
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
No worries.. US debt per person only trippled from 2004-2015

US debt per person 2004 $13.572