Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 133. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I'm amazed at the rate of donations!
Keep it up, and with a little movement in the price for NOBL, and this could easily be one of the biggest community driven Promotions I've ever seen!

Agreed, you ROCK noble community Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm amazed at the rate of donations!
Keep it up, and with a little movement in the price for NOBL, and this could easily be one of the biggest community driven Promotions I've ever seen!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Here is my donation of 100k:
TrxID: ed42b5f8228f655ca0dd724f018aa72d8b34ad60f84d5253f90029f7784c2104 @ 2015-02-27 08:10:09
Good luck guys Smiley
I am so gonna get the first post on page 500 Cheesy
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
what happen if i send real noble on testnet beacause its like a day or two im waiting
i send it from cryptsy

If you want to use real noble (from PoW wallet) on test network please follow procedure explained there https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option. There are two other methods but this one is the easiest one.

i cant mine i need mature coin its said
9fw5GWPgje6wZHr1X3B6HEDQFSNpvZHQKH
but i receive the testcoin what i do with this
because its not look its work i hope i will be able to mine soon

Coins reach maturity after 2 hours.
When does everyone think we should start the PoA and how long should it run for?

Seeing as we have a provisional swap over for PoS I think it should cover that.

Start today for 7 days? Monday for just a few days? Something else?

My small donation (30K);  TrxID: c074dbb76b4d1be71687c24c4a554d9db17848f7a7e9196f914ba80102f9ee88 @ 2015-02-26 16:58:15

Sorry, missed you. Cheers, got it Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
what happen if i send real noble on testnet beacause its like a day or two im waiting
i send it from cryptsy
i send you some but what you whant to do with
me i need mature coin to mine
Thanks
I'm trying to figure out how to automate the campaign payouts, and wanted to test out what I got on the test wallet.
i send you some but what you whant to do with
me i need mature coin to mine
Can someone on the TestNet send me some coin to play around with?  Smiley
9Z4SVn2HHkBDLcgXpwHgzL3G8krXUGHDsy
i cant mine i need mature coin its said
but i receive the testcoin what i do with this
because its not look its work i hope i will be able to mine soon
thank you very much Cheesy
im waiting for y wallet version is 1.0.0.1
its said 2 active connection to noblecoin
can you send me some noble please i cant mine with out noble i think this i why i cant

thank you any thing you whant i dont need too muche just the minimum is ok thank you noble community and yesterday i mine some on thepool coinmine.com and i make about 10 noble but i cant withdraw my wallet dont work or i dont know i send some and never receive it from cryptsy

thank you

I am not sure if you are talking about test or real network, however I have just sent you some test coins to this address. So if you are on test wallet you should receive them and be able to stake.

Remember this is just play money.
can you send me some noble please i cant mine with out noble i think this i why i cant

thank you any thing you whant i dont need too muche just the minimum is ok thank you noble community and yesterday i mine some on thepool coinmine.com and i make about 10 noble but i cant withdraw my wallet dont work or i dont know i send some and never receive it from cryptsy

thank you
Activity: 557
Merit: 250

I do not understand how you want to organize the creation of shares!?
Activity: 370
So for the PoA campaign I'm thinking:

1. Follow on FB
2. Follow on Twitter
3. Tweet about POS switch
4. Retweet about Campaign

Ctenc, can we do a couple of manual ones? If so I'm thinking:

5. Join us in IRC on #Noblecoin (I will moderate this as well as I can)
6. Then maybe one about posting on here, but I don't want the thread full of junk.

Will any articles be ready soon? If so I will add a couple of actions to read them.

What do people reckon? I could do with some help with the twitter ones, twitter is not my strong point!
Right out of the box, we support a 'visit a site' action. From reading this, we probably need an entry field for a username? i'll see what I can work up in short order to allow for this.

Thanks Smiley

Thinking about it, I think we will just do a "visit the noble thread" action, so wouldn't need a username box for that, just the IRC one.
Bitcointalk doesn't allow people to 'pay for posts' on their forums. A coin got banned a few months back using my old campaign system when they set up an action that did that. Even after they cancelled the action, they kept closing their threads.

We should set a goal of how many users we want.
For example, if we want say 200 users, and we fundraise 1M nobl, then
1,000,000 / 200 = 5000 NOBL.
That would be for the entire campaign.
so 5000 NOBL / 4 actions is 1250 NOBL per action.

That's how I would go about figuring it out. With this mindset, we have an end-goal, and we make each action as enticing as possible to achieve that endgoal. 
That's not to say the numbers above should be our endgoal, that's just how I would come up with it.
5000 NOBL would only be $.17 worth of coin at current price.

Ok, so nothing to do with paying out for visiting here then!

I think 10,000 would be more worthwhile. I guess not everyone is going to do all of the actions. How many did we get last time?

Thanks to Adam and TimC we now have 1127036 Cheesy

I would rather us be generous and get more people than stingy and get less. If worst comes to worst I'm sure we could find more somewhere.

I am happy this campaign is happening due to James's and ctenc001 efforts! This is great.

As I said on IRC I do not intend to be one man's army and this is great feeling to know other people are working towards same goal Wink

You have a lot of supporters on Cryptsy,  if you aren't already aware of that.  I hear someone talking about NOBL almost every time i trade there, for weeks.  It's hard to have a conversation about anything else sometimes :/
So for the PoA campaign I'm thinking:

1. Follow on FB
2. Follow on Twitter
3. Tweet about POS switch
4. Retweet about Campaign

Ctenc, can we do a couple of manual ones? If so I'm thinking:

5. Join us in IRC on #Noblecoin (I will moderate this as well as I can)
6. Then maybe one about posting on here, but I don't want the thread full of junk.

Will any articles be ready soon? If so I will add a couple of actions to read them.

What do people reckon? I could do with some help with the twitter ones, twitter is not my strong point!
Right out of the box, we support a 'visit a site' action. From reading this, we probably need an entry field for a username? i'll see what I can work up in short order to allow for this.

Thanks Smiley

Thinking about it, I think we will just do a "visit the noble thread" action, so wouldn't need a username box for that, just the IRC one.
Bitcointalk doesn't allow people to 'pay for posts' on their forums. A coin got banned a few months back using my old campaign system when they set up an action that did that. Even after they cancelled the action, they kept closing their threads.

We should set a goal of how many users we want.
For example, if we want say 200 users, and we fundraise 1M nobl, then
1,000,000 / 200 = 5000 NOBL.
That would be for the entire campaign.
so 5000 NOBL / 4 actions is 1250 NOBL per action.

That's how I would go about figuring it out. With this mindset, we have an end-goal, and we make each action as enticing as possible to achieve that endgoal. 
That's not to say the numbers above should be our endgoal, that's just how I would come up with it.
5000 NOBL would only be $.17 worth of coin at current price.

Ok, so nothing to do with paying out for visiting here then!

I think 10,000 would be more worthwhile. I guess not everyone is going to do all of the actions. How many did we get last time?

Thanks to Adam and TimC we now have 1127036 Cheesy

I would rather us be generous and get more people than stingy and get less. If worst comes to worst I'm sure we could find more somewhere.

I am happy this campaign is happening due to James's and ctenc001 efforts! This is great.

As I said on IRC I do not intend to be one man's army and this is great feeling to know other people are working towards same goal Wink
Activity: 557

My small donation (30K);  TrxID: c074dbb76b4d1be71687c24c4a554d9db17848f7a7e9196f914ba80102f9ee88 @ 2015-02-26 16:58:15

Jump to: