Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 128. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Can we see somewhere how many People participate in the campaign?

Yep, I will be posting regular updates. I will do the first round of payouts shortly
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Can we see somewhere how many People participate in the campaign?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I'm happy to announce that we've launched the Promoplugs Action Campaign!  Grin
http://promoplugs.com/Campaign.aspx?CID=147
Claim your coins, tell your friends, lets get the word out and let the masses know NobleCoin is hot!

If you want to pass on the coins, but still participate, just write Pass in the Address field.  Smiley

the bottom one for joining IRC does not recognize as completed when done.

Nor does it seem the liking of the facebook page is being recognized either...

seems only one working out of the 5 with rewards is "visit our BitcoinTalk thread" nothing else is registering,

I am running windows 7 64 and chrome, anyone have luck with other ?
Do you have javascript disabled?
i've tested them out and all seems fine on my end

no, but ey it's 10,000 coins it's not worth my worrying about I'll still share link and do all the stuff, I can live without the 10k in all reality, just thought if it wasn't just me it needed to be looked into, alas you say it works then I don't have time to piss around with windows being a dick over something lol 
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Claim your coins, tell your friends, lets get the word out and let the masses know NobleCoin is hot!

If you want to pass on the coins, but still participate, just write Pass in the Address field.  Smiley

seems only one working out of the 5 with rewards is "visit our BitcoinTalk thread" nothing else is registering,

Do you have javascript disabled?
i've tested them out and all seems fine on my end

I just tried with same setup and had to pause adblock software before it would work. Was able to complete all 5 tasks.

nothing extra on my system, don't have trouble with anything else ever with this system, very odd.... oh well no love for me ... my reshares are goign nuts though .... lots of crypto based twitters picking em up.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

I just tried with same setup and had to pause adblock software before it would work. Was able to complete all 5 tasks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm happy to announce that we've launched the Promoplugs Action Campaign!  Grin

If you want to pass on the coins, but still participate, just write Pass in the Address field.  Smiley

Awesome news https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/572522293039001601

I'm happy to announce that we've launched the Promoplugs Action Campaign!  Grin

If you want to pass on the coins, but still participate, just write Pass in the Address field.  Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
i am

Do you know someone or do you work for them?

This is my ticket with them "#176888 Wallet upgrade for Noblecoin". I would like to get an update on it from their side.

Thanks!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
------------------------------------------------
Information on exchanges readiness
------------------------------------------------
- Poloniex.com - had conversation with them via tickets. they are aware how to proceed with the switch. Recommended exchange for switch
- Bittrex.com - had conversation with Richie on IRC. they are aware how to proceed with the switch. Recommended exchange for switch
- Cryptsy.com - opened ticket with them and their 'Crypto Currency Manager' put it into work in progress so he read it. however he never wrote single word. Cryptsy is big and well known exchange so they will most probably proceed fine with the migration.
- comkort.com - exchanged emails with them
- allcrypt.com - exchanged emails with them

Missing bits:
- c-cex.com - going to contact them today
- www.swisscex.com - going to contact them today

My next steps:
- calculate block height of the switch and send this information to all exchanges
- contact all our Pools, faucets and block explorers with information about switch

Does anyone from our community know someone from Cryptsy? I would like to hear explicit confirmation from them.
fairglu: Could you please provide your Noblecoin's address for donations?

I would like to suggest donations to fairglu for his help:
- he provided test block explorer which helped us with testing
- he is going to generate the script which will be used to distribute coins over PoS network
- promptly answered my numerous questions Wink

I got PM from fairglu: "My Noble address is 9h6VZQNyTaBBNc4vbfmtss2rqgNH1vvy6U thanks!"
I have been on the sidelines through all this recent drama but would really like to thank eagleflies and everyone who has helped get Nobl to where we are now. After all the messing about regarding POS to have such a great job accomplished by the Noble community says alot about it!! Heres to a great future!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

also remember unless your very techy if you're wallet is encrypted get your coins onto an exchange before the switch to POS!!!!

That's sensible advice. Basically encrypted wallet makes -salvagewallet method to fail and wallet's owner has to proceed with more manual methods.

Just to confirm, if you have an unencrypted wallet you can bypass exchanges just by migrating your wallet.dat file over and using the -salvagewallet command correct?

This is the procedure https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option

Please also check post describing whole process https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10581536
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have been on the sidelines through all this recent drama but would really like to thank eagleflies and everyone who has helped get Nobl to where we are now. After all the messing about regarding POS to have such a great job accomplished by the Noble community says alot about it!! Heres to a great future!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

also remember unless your very techy if you're wallet is encrypted get your coins onto an exchange before the switch to POS!!!!

That's sensible advice. Basically encrypted wallet makes -salvagewallet method to fail and wallet's owner has to proceed with more manual methods.

Just to confirm, if you have an unencrypted wallet you can bypass exchanges just by migrating your wallet.dat file over and using the -salvagewallet command correct?
legendary
Activity: 2086
It would be good if we could put the past behind us and unite as a community with Rofo & eagleflies working as a team to push Noble forward. Smiley
attacks?

are you serious?

Nobl would be in the tank if were not for scrypt coins miners.... it would be long gone off all the exchanges....
How do you figure?
All the script coin miners that attacked the coin did was drive down price and drive away smaller miners. We had a flourishing community, a great price, and a high exchange volume before the attacks began.
 Exchanges don't keep coins around just because of their impressive sell pressure.. 

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
attacks?

are you serious?

Nobl would be in the tank if were not for scrypt coins miners.... it would be long gone off all the exchanges....
legendary
Activity: 2086
for the record I am against switching algo's - scrypt has served this coin just fine

why change?

Scrypt's wreaked havoc on this coin.

how - Huh

all the 'attacks' on Nobl which scrypt has enabled are whats being referred to
Jump to: