Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 14. (Read 1052997 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
bump works for me

nova
freiexchange
Southexchange

Nova doesn't allow USA traders.  That would cut down volume. 
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
And someone should ask CoinMarketCap to list NOBL again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
bump works for me

nova
freiexchange
Southexchange

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Do we have the community resources to get a new listing on a different exchange?  I love cryptopia as much and the next guy, but they seem to really be dragging their feet getting things online.  It would be good for the community to have a different exchange.  Here are a couple decent options to consider: boaexchange.com, cratex.io, micromm.online

Coinex.com, Southexchange, Mercatox, and freiexchange.com have been working fine for me.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Do we have the community resources to get a new listing on a different exchange?  I love cryptopia as much and the next guy, but they seem to really be dragging their feet getting things online.  It would be good for the community to have a different exchange.  Here are a couple decent options to consider: boaexchange.com, cratex.io, micromm.online
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Yes but noble needs to be on more exchanges because cryptopia delist everything randomly.
we need coinexchange.
could definitely do with being on a few more - NOBL is limping along at the minute =)
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Yes but noble needs to be on more exchanges because cryptopia delist everything randomly.
we need coinexchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks like NOBL trading has reopened on Cryptopia again!  Smiley
legendary
Cryptopia is back online!

Although market are still paused, this is good news.

Good stuff - I didn't check to see if I still have my NOBL on there yet - will check later on and report back

You can only saw the wallet before the hack

The market hasn't been reactivated yet - will be interesting to see what happens when it is =)
Activity: 922
Merit: 534

Good stuff - I didn't check to see if I still have my NOBL on there yet - will check later on and report back

You can only saw the wallet before the hack
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Noble needs to be on 1 Exchange,  ASAP
It shows lack of effort by it's dev and community , if there are none.

Worst outcome , coinmarketcap.com will drop Noble from their listings, which sad to say I think has already happen,
This was free advertising that was allowed to disappear.  Tongue
Also many buyers won't buy a coin, if it is not listed on CMK.

Just my 2 cents, Good Luck.  Smiley

There are some rumours that 'topia will be up again at the end of the week - however I dont' trust all of these crypto news sites

Even if they open their exchange again, is it now known what the exact cause of the hack was or what exactly happened? It's also about trusting those guys again.
legendary

Worst outcome , coinmarketcap.com will drop Noble from their listings, which sad to say I think has already happen,

There are some rumours that 'topia will be up again at the end of the week - however I dont' trust all of these crypto news sites

Would be nice if they do tho.

https://www.crypto-city.com Home of the True Crypto Believers!

Cryptopia Exchange

@Cryptopia_NZ
 Feb 27
More
Update: We are aiming to have the Cryptopia site re-opened as read only by Monday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14

Would be nice if they do tho.

https://www.crypto-city.com Home of the True Crypto Believers!
legendary

legendary

Interesting how much NOBL stayed on poloniex! a big chunk of people cut their losses and didn't transfer out
That is interesting how much do you think that is?

at least 92,000,000 in trackable wallets - 3-4% of the total NOBL
Wow that is a lot. Polo prob didnt have much left after that pump before the delist. I'll never forget the day I think it hit like 76 sats. I screamed Holy Fu@k so loud the mother in law almost fainted in her chair 10 feet away. Ah the good old days. Love me some noble 

I remember it was a good day that day, my bot was down and I managed to manually sell more than normal at a high price! Had a couple of nice pumps on 'topia too - don't think it ever got that high though
legendary

Without an exchange nobody can buy, with or without CMK.

Coinmarketcap removal might be the final chapter.

What a shame... it was really promising  Cry
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Interesting how much NOBL stayed on poloniex! a big chunk of people cut their losses and didn't transfer out

Wow that is a lot. Polo prob didnt have much left after that pump before the delist. I'll never forget the day I think it hit like 76 sats. I screamed Holy Fu@k so loud the mother in law almost fainted in her chair 10 feet away. Ah the good old days. Love me some noble 
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: