Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 16. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
What happened with rofo?

He left when the POS scammers showed up after they blackmailed him into the change. Did you forget?

Not about the blackmail. That's news to me.

I can understand why hes not around anymore - lots of good coins have been ruined by a couple of determined scammers

No doubt. Got tired of all the scams and BS, that's why Crypto-city was born from the ashes since 2016 and is paving way for a better future and is here to stay for a lifetime. So if anyone is a hard core crypto enthusiasts like I am be sure to join us there.

https://www.crypto-city.com
Crypto-city  PFFT that place is terrible, coins go there to die. If a coin gets turned over to Crypto-city it is dead all the way dead. They never ever do anything but hold it hostage. not one bit of code work, no updates, no roadmap anything. Crypto-city is absolutely the kiss of death. Shame on you for even saying that here. Crypto-city was born because the owner got ran off from here. im sure that is you ya little rat. Stop shilling that bullshit place. first example XRA, given or bought I should say by Crypto-city. DEATH mark my words
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
What happened with rofo?

He left when the POS scammers showed up after they blackmailed him into the change. Did you forget?

I can understand why hes not around anymore - lots of good coins have been ruined by a couple of determined scammers

No doubt. Got tired of all the scams and BS, that's why Crypto-city was born from the ashes since 2016 and is paving way for a better future and is here to stay for a lifetime. So if anyone is a hard core crypto enthusiasts like I am be sure to join us there.

https://www.crypto-city.com
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
What happened with rofo?

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
What happened with rofo?

legendary
Sounds like  'topia will be ready for trading again soon...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
What happened with rofo?

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
Well for now there is no exchange, and nothing is happening...
Fingers crossed 'topia will come back online

cryptopia for Noble coin is the same as Burn operation  Grin
legendary
Fingers crossed 'topia will come back online
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38031583

NOBL still a fair project.
It will survive the CraptopiaTM Apocalypse just as it has survived Craptsy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Done over like a kipper :
 Minpal, crypsy and now crytopia
   Millions of coins up in smoke, I am Out end off.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 32
ok. I am going to try that now. Thank you.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
still looking for help with my Non-syncing wallet.... Cry

Try deleting everything in the appdata folder except your wallet.dat. this will make the entire blockchain download and sync again hopefully. If there is a bootstrap somewhere, you could use that to sync the blockchain quicker... not sure if anyone in the community is maintaining one though.
still looking for help with my Non-syncing wallet.... Cry
legendary
I do not think there is one. There is a reddit. But it has nearly zero activity. This forum is the only somewhat active community that I have found.

Yeah- all is a bit quiet on the NOBL front these days =(
I do not think there is one. There is a reddit. But it has nearly zero activity. This forum is the only somewhat active community that I have found.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
https://t.me/cryptonymousid
anybody have telegram/discord link of NOBL Community ?
please share it, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: