Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 146. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
  Thahks James6546, 25k NOBL I gave them to a friend, last night I pushed NOBL. I know that this will have a value.

I dont think anyone will buy a lot until everything is clarified
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
  Thahks James6546, 25k NOBL I gave them to a friend, last night I pushed NOBL. I know that this will have a value.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
@james6546 and eagleflies, thanks for proposing the bounty for me; anyways here is my NOBL address:   Smiley

9rMgHY6tkUnEMxVTrqLFomHiqR85s3J33m

Sent Smiley

Very good idea to support the people who handle the stuff btw.. Smiley , i also donated a bit with my lill stack, thx.

Thanks guys, awesome. Cheesy
Activity: 691
  I had wait, and the wallet is perfectly synchronized.
Dont not know who gave me 50k NOBL,but 25k NOBL them do give a few friends on Cryptsy, so do advertising.
I thank  the person  who gave me 50k NOBLE.

It was me Smiley
  I had wait, and the wallet is perfectly synchronized.
Dont not know who gave me 50k NOBL,but 25k NOBL them do give a few friends on Cryptsy, so do advertising.
I thank  the person  who gave me 50k NOBLE.
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
Mainnet tests will begin on Friday

The tests will begin on Friday the 6th of Feb. Not sure what time yet. Please check this thread for more information later. Or join our IRC channel. Especially in case of possible bitcointalk problems it is better to be on IRC which is much more reliable.

Test coverage:
- if PoS staking works on new wallet
- if coins are being distributed correctly on new blockchain

----
Question: Has anyone managed to run successfully windows version of noblecoind provided by Rofo at http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/NobleCoin-Qt-v1.0.zip ?
Activity: 437
Hi All, here is the NOBL PoS-II source code:

https://github.com/magi-project/m-Noblecoin

Thank you Joe for helping us with this migration and adjusting PoS II parameters for us! This looks great. Could you provide your Noblecoin's address please? We should start thinking about some bounty. Wink

Bounty for Joe
I would like to propose we gather bounty for Joe. AFAIK he does not hold huge stake of Noblecoin and is helping just because he likes this coin. It would be nice if we could show our appreciation this way.

Very good idea to support the people who handle the stuff btw.. Smiley , i also donated a bit with my lill stack, thx.
regards

Activity: 378
I am new with noblecoin... What can I expect in the next couple months... Thanks!
i heard there will be big green candles because of the people in the pictures in the first post look professional... absurd reason for big green candles but that is what i heard...
Activity: 658
I am new with noblecoin... What can I expect in the next couple months... Thanks!
I wanted to know how I have to sync my wallet.
I'm sorry that you may have a problem with the progress of this coin.
Still continue to buy NOBL, and do advertising on Cryptsy.
Anyone wishing to help a great supporter of NOBL;

9YPfr71aNLVq5p4DEor3jhGsh45RNUqMky

Thanks!
@james6546 and eagleflies, thanks for proposing the bounty for me; anyways here is my NOBL address:   Smiley

Sent Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Looking forward to testing Smiley
Activity: 532
Preparations are taking more time that I thought so postponing initiation of tests by two days.
Current tentative date when tests will begin - Thursday or Friday this week.

Glad to know there is news about the process, it is taking a long time indeed

Who is in charge then?
Preparations are taking more time that I thought so postponing initiation of tests by two days.
Current tentative date when tests will begin - Thursday or Friday this week.
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Windows wallet version: 1.1.03
Mac Wallet version 1.0.0

Is it dangerous to run the Mac version?
Activity: 437
Plan for PoS migration:

1. Test PoS II on testnet - this was accomplished by james6546 and myself.
2. Adjust PoS II parameters for Noblecoin. Switch from variable interest rate towards flat rate of 8%. - This was delivered by Joe.
3. Prepare and commence tests on mainnet. - this is current phase.
4. If any issues are spotted look into and fix them. Then test again.
5. If no issues or all fixed agree on switchover date and communicate it to all external parties: exchanges, mining pools etc.
6. Perform the switch on specified date.

For current phase I would like to ask for as many volunteers as possible. I am going to provide more details, create some test scenarios which will be published tomorrow (Monday).

Tentative date when tests will begin - Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I am aiming to provide earlier notice, preferably 24h notice.

Great, will try to participate in testing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!

Plan for PoS migration:

2. Adjust PoS II parameters for Noblecoin. Switch from variable interest rate towards flat rate of 8%. - This was delivered by Joe.
5. If no issues or all fixed agree on switchover date and communicate it to all external parties: exchanges, mining pools etc.

For current phase I would like to ask for as many volunteers as possible. I am going to provide more details, create some test scenarios which will be published tomorrow (Monday).

Tentative date when tests will begin - Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I am aiming to provide earlier notice, preferably 24h notice.

Exciting!

Count me in for testing.

I'll donate 2m to Joe, he deserves anything we can get Smiley

Cool. Thanks James.

Yeah, waiting for Joe to provide noblecoin address Wink
Plan for PoS migration:

Exciting!

Count me in for testing.

I'll donate 2m to Joe, he deserves anything we can get Smiley
Activity: 728
Activity: yes

So testnet PoW blocks/coins are valid in NOBL network or they are just for test purposes ?

We are discussing tests now. This is just play money.

Similarly "mainnet" tests I will be documenting. Again play money.

Free magic internet money Tongue

Jump to: