Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 171. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
What do people think about getting NOBL on to this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-snowball-game-changing-hardware-828734 , very low cost staking off raspberry pi with remote access for wallet. Charge of 0.5 btcs to be included unfortunately. Sure we cld come up with that easilly
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Any thoughts about the noxt burning process? hold? burn? sell? I haven't see anyone talking about it, please share your tactic with us Smiley

If the ico will go as planned (210 btc ico is not much, we have seen few 3000btc ico already Smiley ) 3 things will happen:

1) Burning nobles into noxt will be a very good move since (if) 210 btc were raised and now rofo has something to work with (beside awesome plan and dedication).

2) Noble price will go higher since more people will want to burn. (I will use the btc received to invest directly in noxt in this case)

3) More nobles are burnt - each noble is now worth much more. (those will be used for the next colored coins cycle with much less nobles in circle)

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue

Im going to buy some with BTC, an equal amount with Nobl (at time of start) and rest will be determined on the go. Smiley

Same here.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Any thoughts about the noxt burning process? hold? burn? sell? I haven't see anyone talking about it, please share your tactic with us Smiley

If the ico will go as planned (210 btc ico is not much, we have seen few 3000btc ico already Smiley ) 3 things will happen:

1) Burning nobles into noxt will be a very good move since (if) 210 btc were raised and now rofo has something to work with (beside awesome plan and dedication).

2) Noble price will go higher since more people will want to burn. (I will use the btc received to invest directly in noxt in this case)

3) More nobles are burnt - each noble is now worth much more. (those will be used for the next colored coins cycle with much less nobles in circle)

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue

Im going to buy some with BTC, an equal amount with Nobl (at time of start) and rest will be determined on the go. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue

where's buy? Cheesy

After you buy you need to decide if you want to burn, hold or sell don't you? Smiley

Noble is like a candy for investors in its current price, just wait for the panic buys right before the burning process starts.
I always have at least 1 open buy order btw  Wink

edit:
I think I will hold at least 20% , burn at least 20%, and rest dispense on noble price and btc raised in ICO.
But I will defiantly have noble and noxt after this process Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue

where's buy? Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue

All of the above? Smiley

1 say burn.
2 say sell.
3 say hold.

all correct.

what do we do? Tongue
Activity: 420
New paper is out Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9625047

From #NobleCoin IRC channel (Join us Smiley ):
[07:09] wow, I hope I got it right but does it mean noble/noxt going to have its own payment system? which can be used with every purchase that supports BPAY?
[07:10] what is "BPAY - Enabled Bill Received" ?
[08:34] So basicly rofo will pay BPAY to use their service?
[08:35] no I wont be paying BPAY
[08:35] ill be running an automated service that allows people to use BPAY with just NOBL/NOXT
[08:36] BPAY is a nationwide service that lets every aussie pay their bills and taxes digitally
[08:36] BTC was the only coin you could do that with recently but they closed up and dont offer it any more
[08:36] ohhhhhhhhh ok I get it now
[08:36] will this service support btc as well? or just noble/noxt?
[08:36] because its at a fixed stabilized rate also it means you can apply the 'discount' if our price goes below a certain level
[08:36] just nobl/noxt
[08:37] just 'our' coins
[08:37] so basicly it is correct to say that the only crypto that can be used with BPAY is noble/noxt? in the future of course not now
[08:37] yes
[08:37] wow Smiley
[08:37] im sure more might try in the future though if it catches on
[08:37] \o/
[08:37] I'll read more about bpay I thought it is just a btc gateway
[08:37] hail hosannah
[08:38] the advantage i always have is im public and ready to apply all tax/legal laws to myself in order to get these things done
[08:38] shame i don't live in aus
[08:38] its relatively simple but just thought it was another attractive use of the coin, especially at a guaranteed rate
[08:39] 'BPAY is an electronic bill payment system in Australia which enables payments to be made through a financial institution's online or telephone banking facility to merchants who are registered BPAY billers.'
[08:39] rofo so after this system will work, is it correct to say you will be able to live in australia and pay *only* with noble/noxt? or it is not thats simple
[08:39] its that simple really
[08:39] you have taxes or a water bill
[08:39] you can pay it directly in noxt at a guaranteed rate
[08:40] the BTC system had no legal or financial/regulatory issues whatsoever from reading all their material (i would like to travel and meet them also next year).. they simply closed up because of the current double taxation issue
[08:40] it will take time until people will realise what you are building, I need to read it again myself Smiley
[08:40] which only becomes an issue if you got really big (and then started exploring adverts or something to make up for it) and assuming this loophole is not fixed in the near future
[08:41] the whole approach is relatively simple you just grab everything you can do with fiat

Excellent.
New paper is out Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9625047

From #NobleCoin IRC channel (Join us Smiley ):
[07:09] wow, I hope I got it right but does it mean noble/noxt going to have its own payment system? which can be used with every purchase that supports BPAY?
[07:10] what is "BPAY - Enabled Bill Received" ?
[08:34] So basicly rofo will pay BPAY to use their service?
[08:35] no I wont be paying BPAY
[08:35] ill be running an automated service that allows people to use BPAY with just NOBL/NOXT
[08:36] BPAY is a nationwide service that lets every aussie pay their bills and taxes digitally
[08:36] BTC was the only coin you could do that with recently but they closed up and dont offer it any more
[08:36] ohhhhhhhhh ok I get it now
[08:36] will this service support btc as well? or just noble/noxt?
[08:36] because its at a fixed stabilized rate also it means you can apply the 'discount' if our price goes below a certain level
[08:36] just nobl/noxt
[08:37] just 'our' coins
[08:37] so basicly it is correct to say that the only crypto that can be used with BPAY is noble/noxt? in the future of course not now
[08:37] yes
[08:37] wow Smiley
[08:37] im sure more might try in the future though if it catches on
[08:37] \o/
[08:37] I'll read more about bpay I thought it is just a btc gateway
[08:37] hail hosannah
[08:38] the advantage i always have is im public and ready to apply all tax/legal laws to myself in order to get these things done
[08:38] shame i don't live in aus
[08:38] its relatively simple but just thought it was another attractive use of the coin, especially at a guaranteed rate
[08:39] 'BPAY is an electronic bill payment system in Australia which enables payments to be made through a financial institution's online or telephone banking facility to merchants who are registered BPAY billers.'
[08:39] rofo so after this system will work, is it correct to say you will be able to live in australia and pay *only* with noble/noxt? or it is not thats simple
[08:39] its that simple really
[08:39] you have taxes or a water bill
[08:39] you can pay it directly in noxt at a guaranteed rate
[08:40] the BTC system had no legal or financial/regulatory issues whatsoever from reading all their material (i would like to travel and meet them also next year).. they simply closed up because of the current double taxation issue
[08:40] it will take time until people will realise what you are building, I need to read it again myself Smiley
[08:40] which only becomes an issue if you got really big (and then started exploring adverts or something to make up for it) and assuming this loophole is not fixed in the near future
[08:41] the whole approach is relatively simple you just grab everything you can do with fiat
Congratulations Rofo, you have made it to the voting round. You have done some incredible thing. Your whitepaper is a reflection of what you are trying to achieve and it was a pleasure reading it. Good on you.

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ev0k3d/status/535500140585680896

Nomination Thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9604806

Great news! Their's no dev more deserving! =)

It also says a lot about our community; even though we're approaching (or just past? will need to look this up) our first anniversary, we still have an active enough scene to achieve community driven goals! Not many coins this old can claim this. Just look at how few names are up their! The thread has over 12K views, and only 14 names have gotten enough votes!

I'll keep lookin for other ways to get Noble's name out their!

A brief reminder, this was the nomination, not the actual voting for the honor.

Let's start up our community and support rofo as soon as it begins!

Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Congratulations Rofo, you have made it to the voting round. You have done some incredible thing. Your whitepaper is a reflection of what you are trying to achieve and it was a pleasure reading it. Good on you.

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter

Nomination Thread

Great news! Their's no dev more deserving! =)

It also says a lot about our community; even though we're approaching (or just past? will need to look this up) our first anniversary, we still have an active enough scene to achieve community driven goals! Not many coins this old can claim this. Just look at how few names are up their! The thread has over 12K views, and only 14 names have gotten enough votes!

I'll keep lookin for other ways to get Noble's name out their!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Yeah!

Def deserved, I'm glad we could help out for a change to help Rofo get some recognition Cheesy

He only got to the voting round, didn't get the award yet Wink

I know, we don't have a big enough community for that I don't think. Celebrate the small wins and all Smiley
I agree. It's the acknowledgement of a true crypto professional. It also gives a nod to some of the coins that appear to have a long term future.
Activity: 691
Yeah!

Def deserved, I'm glad we could help out for a change to help Rofo get some recognition Cheesy

I know, we don't have a big enough community for that I don't think. Celebrate the small wins and all Smiley
legendary
Yeah!

Activity: 691
Yeah!

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter

Nomination Thread

Congrats, well deserved!

Great! We need to get as many people as we can involved in this effort.

legendary

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter

Nomination Thread

Congrats, well deserved!
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

Cheers mate Smiley

Twitter

Nomination Thread

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Thanks for the love guys, I appreciate it.. though it's a bit of a popularity contest more than anything else. Smiley

I just want to say I'll be releasing the Utility & Exclusivity section for NOXT soon and many of those features will be carried over to NOBL (I'll make clear which ones). That will include the ability for Australians (it's a start - since I live here - can then focus on country to country) to pay all their utility bills and taxes using NOBL. That type of service has been offered for no coins other than BTC as far as I'm aware because it's the type that requires public identities, registrations and effort/a *little* out of pocket expenses from the people delivering them. A lot of work just requires a bit of funding which is another reason why NOXT was proposed alongside all these coins raising 500-1000BTC and having free reign to do as they please.

Wow. That is very impressive. Getting a government agency to accept NOXT or have a service to facilitate such a thing seems
like a great step in the direction of cryptos being actual currency and not just investment/transfer vehicles. I'm uncertain how that can be made to work,
but I am not familiar with Australia's laws and bill/tax systems.

On another note, considering you are the head of NobleCoin; any input regarding this infographic or do you feel this is a satisfactory final product?

BTC: 1BTgjEymazP56RNLApm1PMJzwEcKuKiqv9
NOBL: 9UBjS1uTSX5iK6rbiW3makoDK9RR1gma5H

Jump to: