Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 174. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Final Revisions:

Let me know if all is good and I can get a usable copy to you guys.

Nice! But I would move your copyright to the top right or bottom right of infographic. Right now, it breaks the design in my opinion.

Now that Battaglia has finished his work, could we start the competition that was talked about and have details about the prizes ? I may still do a full infographic on topof my two posters if the competition looks interesting.

I have googeled "precisedeye design" but did not find anything...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Noblecoin will soon find its indispensable niche among the greater noble movement ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Personally I like the idea and the ROI looks pretty good, but I'm done with mining for now.
this kind of investment is way more than mining
its longterm coin support in form of constant buy pressure

What do we get in return for investment apart having payout function if we don't hold any DMD ? If it's nothing then it's more a donation from NOBL users than actual investment and should really be worded accordingly

where u see any donation involved?
u donate nothing

all the infrastructure and coding effort done for DMD Cloudmining is used without any fee

if u talking about the minimum 10% of payout which is done in DMD

if u not interested in holding them u better dont invest into DMD Cloudmining
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Personally I like the idea and the ROI looks pretty good, but I'm done with mining for now.

What do we get in return for investment apart having payout function if we don't hold any DMD ? If it's nothing then it's more a donation from NOBL users than actual investment and should really be worded accordingly
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Final Revisions:

Let me know if all is good and I can get a usable copy to you guys.

BTC: 1BTgjEymazP56RNLApm1PMJzwEcKuKiqv9
NOBL: 9UBjS1uTSX5iK6rbiW3makoDK9RR1gma5H
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
So when is the new wallet going to be available?

Latest update was late Nov, early Dec.

Good to see work and hard development, other coins same age as this are slowly dying

Big thanks to the DMD team for the technical part of the switch ofcourse!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Good to see work and hard development, other coins same age as this are slowly dying
Activity: 691

Activity: 532
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Watching with interest as always.
I'll be doing some final versions of the infographic today/tomorrow.
legendary
legendary
missing feedback on this
if there no possible investors show up
we wont spend time to code NOBLE payout support

for maximum profit investments should be done before POS wallet launch and NOXT launch
this way the cloudmining can abuse the low market price longer for maximum coin payouts

if we find a way give new DMD Cloudmining investors a option
to receive up to 90% of their payouts being done with NOBLE
would that attract some people here to invest?

if at least 3000$ highly possible investment come together we will invest into this code extension
please PM me or email to [email protected] so i can estimate if enought people are interested

full posting
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9506260

legendary
missing feedback on this
if there no possible investors show up
we wont spend time to code NOBLE payout support

for maximum profit investments should be done before POS wallet launch and NOXT launch
this way the cloudmining can abuse the low market price longer for maximum coin payouts

if we find a way give new DMD Cloudmining investors a option
to receive up to 90% of their payouts being done with NOBLE
would that attract some people here to invest?

if at least 3000$ highly possible investment come together we will invest into this code extension
please PM me or email to [email protected] so i can estimate if enought people are interested

full posting
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9506260
Preview of the work. Somethings will still be moved around a little bit for better flow.
I'm really happy with the revisions, so credit to my fiancee for suggesting some changes.

https://i.imgur.com/fiJ7ujw.jpg

Opinions on this being the final draft before polishing and final release candidates are shown?
Once a draft is confirmed as final, it will begin going into the final stages of editing where things will be
aligned, polished, and scaled. Then the release candidates will be the item just before the final product where
I will accept last minute scrutiny of things.

I like it Smiley

yeah, looks good Smiley
legendary
Preview of the work. Somethings will still be moved around a little bit for better flow.
I'm really happy with the revisions, so credit to my fiancee for suggesting some changes.

Opinions on this being the final draft before polishing and final release candidates are shown?
Once a draft is confirmed as final, it will begin going into the final stages of editing where things will be
aligned, polished, and scaled. Then the release candidates will be the item just before the final product where

I like it Smiley

Good amount has been altered in the center section of the infographic following input from the community and my fiancee.
I am working on the graphics for it and I am not compromising quality in anyway. I did want to give you guys an example of graphic design/logo work:
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/design-organic-artful-logo-degrees-coffee-house-tea-430564/entries/151

This graphic ended up costing roughly $500. Look at Microsoft's logo [the equal square "flag" they now use] is an example of logo design.
It isn't cutting edge, overly elaborate, or necessarily difficult to make. That logo though was most likely the result of many thousands of dollars put into
thought and marketing. It was expensive because it was a good logo, a good logo isn't necessarily the most complex or difficult one. What makes graphic design work
valuable is its marketability, quality, and the knowledge [marketing/pr] contributing to the design.

Anyways, just a side note. Next draft will be up today.  Smiley
legendary
the plan is that at least 10% of payout always done via DMD (but at least 100 shares (1 share = 1$)
which means someone invest 200$ can choose get 50% payed out in NOBLE
someone with 1000$ investment can choose to have 90% payed out in NOBLE

Minimum invest with added NOBLE payout would be 200$
(minimum invest pure DMD payout= 100$)

i think a few 1000$ investors with 90% NOBLE payout setting
can create a nice buy pressure on market (we would use cryptsy)
and secure longterm positive price development

this way its not only nice for new people get their hands on more NOBLE
but even more for already big investors to support that the market price develop into the right direction
Jump to: