Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 199. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just paid out day 3 of the PoA Campaign!
averaging about 30 new users a day
As proof of the campaigns success, here are the twitter posts!
https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23noblecoin&src=typd
Paid out about 300K NOBL So far. At this rate, I have enough for 2-3 more days.

Nice to hear it is successful, it really gets the buzz going.

Are there a lot of socks?
I'm probably averaging 50-60 'participants' a day, with 30 or so that I weed out for various reasons.
Most I think are people messing around with it out of curiosity, and not so much to get extra coin. I say that because they oftentimes only complete 1 action the 2nd time through I guess to see if it allows for double submission.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Nice to hear it is successful, it really gets the buzz going.

Are there a lot of socks?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
NOBL is one of coolest coins out there with dev that really cares, been always suggesting it. Sad it goes full PoS and wont be able to mine heh.

Agreed Cheesy

I think PoS may bring some much needed attention to us and will mean that I will be able to mine coins again Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
NOBL is one of coolest coins out there with dev that really cares, been always suggesting it. Sad it goes full PoS and wont be able to mine heh.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Really a shame to see NobleCoin having gone down so far. I have a lot of respect for Rofo and those who have
worked within the community, but the coin really has lost a lot. Once it goes PoS, I'm unsure who it will cater to in regards
to new holders.

Hello GBattaglia. Good to see you here. Been a long time since our dealings. Good to hear you are taking a liking to noble.

Long time indeed. Yeah I used to mine and sell Noble, as well as use it quite a bit [probably bought over $350 in Gift Cards via the Marketplace].
Before it got listed on Coinwarz/Coinmarketcap, you could make roughly $120/day with 6 3x GPU Rigs. Oh how those days have past. I do like
the brand and what Noble stands for, but really things laying at a standstill isn't good for anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Nice to see this lifting off Smiley Want me to send over the community fund or do you prefer to use this for other stuff?

Ill have enough from donations for another 2-3 days unless it picks up. For appearances id like to hold on to as little as possible =) ill pm you when I need it in a few days =)

Feel free to PM me first, got plenty to use for promotion/giveaways rather than ask the guys who bought/mined it. Smiley
Nice to see this lifting off Smiley Want me to send over the community fund or do you prefer to use this for other stuff?

Ill have enough from donations for another 2-3 days unless it picks up. For appearances id like to hold on to as little as possible =) ill pm you when I need it in a few days =)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hello nobl-community.
what's the current status?

Dev active?
Plans?

Dev and community are very active, much work is being done on the marketplace and NOBL is soon to be Proof of Stake.
join #Noblecoin on freenode , its friendly and theres a cool tipbot Smiley

thx
1 thing i noticed you can go to the POA page and just from clicking on the actions ie: tweet/follow facebook it counts the actions as if they are done even though i never actually twweted or followed on facebook. maybe you should make each applicant state their twitter and facebook accounts in the address field , otherwise what stops someone just doing it loads with the same account. Maybe im getting it wrong Huh Also maybe they should have to register on noblemovement 2??
I can make the user include a link to the twitter post as an action, and requirement to get paid out if the community wants.
In the next update I hope to capture the like / retweet action as the action used to determine if action is complete instead of the first button click. From what I understand, neither facebook nor twitter development kits have the tools necessary to do this, and even have a few policies restricting how you can enforce it, so it'll take some work on my part to complete this step.

As for registering with noblemovement, I can not programmatically track clicks on every custom page that the campaigns visit. What I can do is make a requirement be that the user registers with the email address that they supply me and then get rofo  to check each account. But I don't know if its worth the effort on rofo's part.

Please understand the PoA system is in beta, and was offered to Noble for free unlike other coins. Its not a perfect system yet, but for the pennies we are paying out for each action, its not worth the effort for people to abuse the system, and every tweet helps!

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
hello nobl-community.

Dev active?
Plans?

Dev and community are very active, much work is being done on the marketplace and NOBL is soon to be Proof of Stake.
join #Noblecoin on freenode , its friendly and theres a cool tipbot Smiley
Activity: 98
hello nobl-community.

Dev active?
Plans?
legendary
by counting tweets it would seem there where 36 separate sets of tweets for the POA giveaway , a few did 2 sets of tweets!! so if there are over 100 separate entrants , some people are playing it!
legendary
1 thing i noticed you can go to the POA page and just from clicking on the actions ie: tweet/follow facebook it counts the actions as if they are done even though i never actually twweted or followed on facebook. maybe you should make each applicant state their twitter and facebook accounts in the address field , otherwise what stops someone just doing it loads with the same account. Maybe im getting it wrong Huh Also maybe they should have to register on noblemovement 2??
Just paid out today's PoA!
Activity is picking up a little.. 37 total users so far. For a total of 191 actions.
probably had 100+ entries so far, and I weed out all I can but I could use a second set of eyes/ someone with more experience in doing it. I'd like to know what techniques you use.

Anyone good at weeding out duplicate addresses?

I'm not sure what it is you are doing, but would this be useful to you?

http://textmechanic.com/Remove-Duplicate-Lines.html
That will help some,Thanks for the link.
My bigger issue is when people generate new addresses that point to the same wallet. Whats the fastest and easiest way of weeding those kinds of addresses out?
Activity: 82
Activity is picking up a little.. 37 total users so far. For a total of 191 actions.
probably had 100+ entries so far, and I weed out all I can but I could use a second set of eyes/ someone with more experience in doing it. I'd like to know what techniques you use.

I'm not sure what it is you are doing, but would this be useful to you?

http://textmechanic.com/Remove-Duplicate-Lines.html

legendary
Just got my 6k from the Proof of Action Campaign, Thank you very much Grin

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Just got my 6k from the Proof of Action Campaign, Thank you very much Grin
Jump to: