Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 201. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The gleam campaign was not fully activated. From what I can tell, the only information they can collect is the user's email and so youd have to email back and forth to reward users. Seems sloppy.
Also, while our community effort to raise store credit for Gleam was a huge success (up to $35), Im still 4 dollars short in paying for the first month.. That gleam site's expensive  Roll Eyes
I can launch it as well if you'd like me to though though=)
legendary
Activity: 1232
I doubt I could personally fund it for very long though, so it would take some community or Rofo intervention.

That can be arranged. Let's see how this go and talk estimated costs/day and we'll cover them.

CryptoTycoons presents a NobleCoin Proof of Action Campaign!
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/
Payouts are manual. So no worries on bots!

Amazing work Smiley Let me know approximate hours & necessary payouts (so we can send you NOBL) and we'll promote this hard to act as a giveaway that rewards action.

Is this still active for 30 days? Should we promote both while they're open, and then just move to ctencs PoA and keep him/his PoA funded?

Cheers!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500

To donate to campaign:
Nobl: 9buZKGGRGnDJCMhCd3Qg1quE7UCtTivt3W

The software was just written from scratch today. With that in mind, not everything is polished yet, and things may error out at some point.. Excuse the ugliness =)

Comments are enabled, so leave some feedback on how I should improve =)

ToDo:
Add Counter of total actions performed.
validate performed actions more accurately.
Polish layout.
Display wallet balance.
Possibly automate payouts. Doubt i'll ever get to it though..

That is really good. My hat is off to you sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
You want a use case? I've been a die hard supporter since the inception of NOBL. NOBL has been my coin of choice for mining, that's it, since January. I mine with Poolerino and Lifeforce and had great success with them both. I've bought items from the NOBL market, I've used NOBL between friends to buy, sell, trade services and goods, I've made a long term investment in this coin. The BTC I acquire, I buy more NOBL. Why? .....because to me it's not just the coin, I'm investing in the developers and the community. That's a big deal to me. It builds confidence. I don't mine to dump, I mine to use. While the the price has dropped, I have wondered about my investment, but this community and the regular updates and transparency from developers like Rofo make me feel much better about where I stand. Keep up the good work guys and I appreciate your efforts to stand apart from every other alt coin.

Nice to see you here, I remember you from day one on Poolerino.

Semper Fi
legendary
Activity: 1232
Awesome this is what I like waking up to, cheers guys Smiley I'll organise a bunch of funding (and bounties for the time/work) for PoA and check it all out today - no need or obligation for anyone to have to cover it unless they really want to.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Swift kick....I like Noble, tbh.
Seems like one of the few legitimate, long-term alts.

To donate to campaign:
Nobl: 9buZKGGRGnDJCMhCd3Qg1quE7UCtTivt3W

The software was just written from scratch today. With that in mind, not everything is polished yet, and things may error out at some point.. Excuse the ugliness =)

Comments are enabled, so leave some feedback on how I should improve =)

ToDo:
Add Counter of total actions performed.
validate performed actions more accurately.
Polish layout.
Display wallet balance.
Possibly automate payouts. Doubt i'll ever get to it though..

Activity: 728
Activity: yes
I decided to spend my day working on this, and I should be going live with a version that I built myself within an hour or so!
It won't be perfect, alpha stage software and all.. but it'll work!

I just hope bots won't empty the pot with meaningless activity  Shocked fake accounts and so

I am going to sleep now, tomorrow I'll check for donations address.
I decided to spend my day working on this, and I should be going live with a version that I built myself within an hour or so!
It won't be perfect, alpha stage software and all.. but it'll work!

Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Would anyone be interested in a Proof of Action (PoA) campaign? I'll try and set one up if so.

What do you think a fair payout for the following actions are:

• Write a tweet containing #noblecoin:
  • Like the noblecoin facebook page
  • Create an account at http://www.noblemovement.com
  • Follow @noblecoin on twitter
  • Stay up to date. Read the latest press release (to be clear, this is my site Roll Eyes)
  • Do we have a news letter? Subscribe to news letter?
  • Like and comment on reddit thread
Given the current price, i'd say around 1000 nobl would be good.

There are some PoA websites out there that will verify actions on different social media websites that I'll try and use.

I doubt I could personally fund it for very long though, so it would take some community or Rofo intervention.

Noble's biggest problem is lack of buzz in social media. Maybe this will kickstart some conversations about it.
Thoughts?

I think it is a great idea, if you want any help, let me know.

I think Rofo will help out with some funding, but if not I pledge 100k Noble.

Seeing as most of these items are once only actions I think we could be quite generous with the awards. Need to make it worth people's effort:

• Write a tweet containing #noblecoin: 1000 Noble
  • Like the noblecoin facebook page 2000 Noble
  • Create an account at http://www.noblemovement.com 1000 Noble
  • Follow @noblecoin on twitter 2000 Noble
  • Stay up to date. Read the latest press release (to be clear, this is my site Roll Eyes) 1000 Noble
  • Do we have a news letter? Subscribe to news letter?  Not yet I don't think
  • Like and comment on reddit thread 1500 Noble
I'll pledge 100k as well which is more than enough to get started! =)
I'll start trying to figure out how to set this up.

There is also around 390k legt in the community fund that could be used for this

ill pledge 200,000 if/when you get this going

I'll give 200k as well, please send a private message when you need it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Just checked my balance, i'm up to $25! $30
Its working! Grin
Need two more. For whatever reason only 4 of yours went through earlier.

just done another 2 Smiley
Just checked my balance, i'm up to $25! $30
Its working! Grin
Need two more. For whatever reason only 4 of yours went through earlier.
legendary
and another 2, that should be all done
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 691
fuck if this works, will take 15 mins or so to do all 8, maybe bit more if  wait for tor to change ip and we can get this free every month!!

I'll do one when I'm back near a pc.
legendary
fuck if this works, will take 15 mins or so to do all 8, maybe bit more if  wait for tor to change ip and we can get this free every month!!
legendary
Would anyone be interested in a Proof of Action (PoA) campaign? I'll try and set one up if so.

What do you think a fair payout for the following actions are:

• Write a tweet containing #noblecoin:
  • Like the noblecoin facebook page
  • Create an account at http://www.noblemovement.com
  • Follow @noblecoin on twitter
  • Stay up to date. Read the latest press release (to be clear, this is my site Roll Eyes)
  • Do we have a news letter? Subscribe to news letter?
  • Like and comment on reddit thread
Given the current price, i'd say around 1000 nobl would be good.

There are some PoA websites out there that will verify actions on different social media websites that I'll try and use.

Noble's biggest problem is lack of buzz in social media. Maybe this will kickstart some conversations about it.
Thoughts?

I think it is a great idea, if you want any help, let me know.

I think Rofo will help out with some funding, but if not I pledge 100k Noble.

Seeing as most of these items are once only actions I think we could be quite generous with the awards. Need to make it worth people's effort:

• Write a tweet containing #noblecoin: 1000 Noble
  • Like the noblecoin facebook page 2000 Noble
  • Create an account at http://www.noblemovement.com 1000 Noble
  • Follow @noblecoin on twitter 2000 Noble
  • Stay up to date. Read the latest press release (to be clear, this is my site Roll Eyes) 1000 Noble
  • Do we have a news letter? Subscribe to news letter?  Not yet I don't think
  • Like and comment on reddit thread 1500 Noble
I'll pledge 100k as well which is more than enough to get started! =)
I'll start trying to figure out how to set this up.

There is also around 390k legt in the community fund that could be used for this

ill pledge 200,000 if/when you get this going
If you're up for it, use this link: https://gleam.io/?via=15365
Make a free account.
Create a free campaign.
According to their Account Faqs. Everytime I get a new account to sign up with that link, and they make their first campaign, I will get 5 Bucks credited to my account. So if 8 people do it, we will get a free month of service.

Alternatively, I may start coding my own version of it. It'll probably take a few weeks if i decide to do it though.
made an account and campaign, hope it worked. only takes a few mins and u can do it all with just an  email, actually it dont even verify yr email so it doesnt even have to be yours!

just did another 1 on tor incase it checks ip's. let me know if these worked and can keep doing new 1's on tor!! Smiley
Jump to: