Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 284. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Just bringing some attention to the rich list

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#!rich

As you can see exchange wallets dominate the rich list spots, the #1 rich looks a lot like PoloniEx cold wallet, and that's a similar case for many of the top unattributed wallets. And keep in mind the guesstimation can only underestimate the actual amounts...

If PoloniEx or MintPal were to go under, be it because of hacking or plain old losing of backups and private keys, Noblecoin would be majorly Goxxed.

Don't just spread your hashes people, don't forget to spread your coins as well, especially you, major holders!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Where can I see the open community/dev bounties?

I might add some  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
NobleCoin added to voting on usecryptos!
Non-paid votes ONLY!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-usecryptos-virtual-currency-exchange-487854

Design looks nice! Thanks for the notification.

Thank you very much! We have functionality and design improvements every week!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Activity: 295
legendary
Wallet 1 has a fixed new address on the public ledger. You'll see the 25million that should have been showing are there. Fixing #4 now (or soonish*, don't like making it obvious when large amounts will move).

Maybe it is also a good time to update the reserve and total available coin balances? Anyway to automate this? (atleast for the mined part, should be able to import this from one of the block explorers?)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Wallet 1 has a fixed new address on the public ledger. You'll see the 25million that should have been showing are there. Fixing #4 now (or soonish*, don't like making it obvious when large amounts will move).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Please correct me if I am wrong, but seeing as the diff would retarget, the ASIC miners shouldn't get too massive an amount of coins should they? I guess they will get more than normal until other miners get ASICs then it will even out. For me the diff is too high now to mine anyway.

I like the fact that there are no changes in algos or structure, it shows that the coin is strong and well thought out and gives people faith that their investments in the coin are secure.

It'll prevent the multipools from abusing the difficulty for quick, spammy easy coins like the other anti-multipool coins do, but it won't prevent them from sitting on the coin despite the high difficulty and mining away. That should only happen if we're the most profitable coin after the difficulty quickly swings up (like it would happen to any other coin), or a multipool thinks that dumping lots of coins at a loss to try and 'kill' NOBL will have any effect (cough).
legendary
Call for ideas for the remaining community fund

At this moment the community fund holds exactly 395311.73 noble. Does anybody have a good idea on how to spend this?

We have nice videos and wallet designs now. Maybe some infographics?
legendary
Sent 75,000 from the community fund to the simplynoble.net project!
Activity: 691
Every time I hear Hueristic wanting us to fork X11 or reduce supply I cringe, because while we may not agree with his position, it's something he genuinely wants and I can't offer it right now. Same thing when I think of the possibilities of using our original 'Noble savings' in a PoS system that many people want, especially in this environment when they're a hot spec. I'm frustrated because while it may not be the path we want to take, it's something that has a lot of potential and is very valuable....

I admire this coin and it's vision greatly and just want it to succeed and weather the scene as best it can. I have no serious investment in it other than time unlike many others. I would like to see a ASIC resistant algo (any really, not necessarily X-11) only for the coins protection. Creating cheap coins hurts those that are already in existence.

We disagree on this but I bow to your leadership as your commitment is beyond reproach. But I will still speak up when I think I can help as I feel vested in this coins success for some weird reason. I think I should not have mentioned where I thought the price should be currently and did not expect the drop to come so rapid but It will bounce back pretty quickly I think. Smiley

Please correct me if I am wrong, but seeing as the diff would retarget, the ASIC miners shouldn't get too massive an amount of coins should they? I guess they will get more than normal until other miners get ASICs then it will even out. For me the diff is too high now to mine anyway.

I like the fact that there are no changes in algos or structure, it shows that the coin is strong and well thought out and gives people faith that their investments in the coin are secure.
Activity: 308
Any info why most pools just had orphaned blocks last night ?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
As a long time supporter, investor and miner of Noble I'd just like to say that the developers and community are still doing an excellent job.
Even after months of $hitcoins, pumpndump coins and 'flavour of the month' coins coming and going, Rofo and the Noble team have stayed true to the vision.  They know what is required to turn a revolutionary technology into something the world needs. Noble may just be a currency right now, but it has the potential to be an international brand (dream big)!

The current low price of Noble is unsettling. So if you are scared, now is the time to buy. No other new coin that I can find has the long term potential of Noble.

I mine Noble 24/7 and will be adding another 11 m hash Gridseed Asic to the pool soon, so for me, making Noble asic resistant is not the answer. Asics are inevitable and necessary! They run cheaply (saving massive amounts of power) and are far more efficient than GPUs will ever be.
There will be an influx of coins when the asic arms race begins, but that is only a problem if miners are stupid enough to sell for crazy cheap prices and supply exceeds demand. I mine to hold and support the infrastructure.
Activity: 245
Sent...

Thank you, good sir! It means a lot to me, so I wrote a little update about it Smiley

http://www.simplynoble.net/event/first-noble-donations-to-wolimierz-fundraising-thank-you/

We managed to pass 5 PLN of donations, which means that the whole NobleCoin community has na invitation to the Wolimierz Station Smiley

More details in my post.
Thanks again!

Just sent a donation - come on people, we have only given a tiny donation so far, surely we can manage to give a lot more than 10,000 Noble for such a worthy project?

How about I make a donation from the community fund? Still around 400k left

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Just sent some Smiley
So did I Smiley
Activity: 691
Sent...

Thank you, good sir! It means a lot to me, so I wrote a little update about it Smiley

http://www.simplynoble.net/event/first-noble-donations-to-wolimierz-fundraising-thank-you/

We managed to pass 5 PLN of donations, which means that the whole NobleCoin community has na invitation to the Wolimierz Station Smiley

More details in my post.
Thanks again!

Just sent a donation - come on people, we have only given a tiny donation so far, surely we can manage to give a lot more than 10,000 Noble for such a worthy project?

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Just sent some Smiley
legendary
Sent...

More details in my post.
Thanks again!

legendary
A week ago, i found noble coin for trading from the mintpal web site
But after getting some information from noble coin homepage and here forum sit,
i change my mind from short term trading to long term holding.
i appreciate the vision, plan and effort of dev. team.
Surely, noble coin has good vision and plan, good dev. team.

However, noble coin is not only for noble people but for all the others also.
Even though the vision is good, if peoples are not aware of this coin or if people don't want to buy this coin, then that coin is useless.
We need more effort for the price also....

Very thanks for many members for guide me to noble coin.
I hope we can build noble world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good to have you on board for the long run.

And nice to hear all news Rofo!
Jump to: