Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 353. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Austin Global is currently testing a public market info API and as well a as a trade API. We have reached out to a number of sites and are working with them to make sure we provide the data and level of service they require to list Austin Global and its markets. We do anticipate rolling out the market data API very soon with the trade API following a few weeks later.

We have been working hard on making a number of tweaks to the site that we will be rolling out soon. Stay tuned and follow us on Twitter for more updates.

-Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Why is the old logo back on coinwarz?

Sorry guys, we've kept the 'N' as it is the most widely recognized symbol for Noble now. We love the eagle design but when shrunk it looks quite dark, brooding and hard to make out for those who don't recognize NobleCoin. The N sits well next to B(itcoin), D(ogecoin), L(itecoin) etc.
Do you think it might be good to have them add our price/volume from AGX? I'm not sure if they would, but we have twice as much volume and usually a higher price.
Nope it is not possible yet as AGX does not have a trade API. There is no way cor Coinwarz (or my site CoinTweak) to get the data from their website.

EDIT: maybe you can support this ticket to show that you want it Smiley https://agx.zendesk.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200876783-Public-market-API?locale=en-us

Good news this.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Austin Global is currently testing a public market info API and as well a as a trade API. We have reached out to a number of sites and are working with them to make sure we provide the data and level of service they require to list Austin Global and its markets. We do anticipate rolling out the market data API very soon with the trade API following a few weeks later.

We have been working hard on making a number of tweaks to the site that we will be rolling out soon. Stay tuned and follow us on Twitter for more updates.

-Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Why is the old logo back on coinwarz?

Sorry guys, we've kept the 'N' as it is the most widely recognized symbol for Noble now. We love the eagle design but when shrunk it looks quite dark, brooding and hard to make out for those who don't recognize NobleCoin. The N sits well next to B(itcoin), D(ogecoin), L(itecoin) etc.
Do you think it might be good to have them add our price/volume from AGX? I'm not sure if they would, but we have twice as much volume and usually a higher price.
Nope it is not possible yet as AGX does not have a trade API. There is no way cor Coinwarz (or my site CoinTweak) to get the data from their website.

EDIT: maybe you can support this ticket to show that you want it Smiley https://agx.zendesk.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200876783-Public-market-API?locale=en-us
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Lots of info to come stay tuned!
Activity: 21
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
can someone explain the 51% and the forks, I have heard these before, but don't understand, thanks in advance

mike
If a pool has over 51% of the hashrate it means they can control the majority of the network. Since the network validates every transaction and block someone with 51% can create their own version of the blockchain and/or inject false transactions and blocks and they will be verified by the biggest part of the network.
Activity: 21
can someone explain the 51% and the forks, I have heard these before, but don't understand, thanks in advance

mike
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-546338

Sorry here you go.. (Is it bullshit..??)

The coin is plummeting in value according to coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
legendary
...Also Auroracoin has had a 51% attack succeed in causing two small and one large fork. S...

link?
Have some BTC stuck pending in coinmarket.io.

Has anyone else received theirs..?

Cheers.

Don't count on ever seeing that again. GL though.

Here read this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454186.0;topicseen

Was hoping in vain.. Thanks for the reply and link.. Smiley
Thanks.

It is stuck, was supposed to have transferred a month ago. :/ did you or anyone have any luck contacting them? (Stupid question).

Also Auroracoin has had a 51% attack succeed in causing two small and one large fork. Someone proving a point but the shit coin witch hunt is starting.

I don't believe we can rely on the obvious virtues of Noblecoin to avoid the 'fun' asics are going to have. Sad
legendary

Cheers.

Don't count on ever seeing that again. GL though.

Here read this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454186.0;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Cheers.

Got all mine out weeks ago. You have to keep trying as it comes on/off during the day. You'll need to get in when it is on.

Cheers.
Activity: 476
9dqio1FK4zuKrMaWEH9LYVPVyDWFUEPBNM
Activity: 252
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.

+1, Mike has always been amazing to work with and has a very solid pool
Activity: 308
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.
legendary
First off ASICs do not mean more coins will be produced.  It means difficulty will rise, which in-turn helps keep coin production constant.  Very few people will mine at
a loss electricity wise, meaning that a higher difficulty very often leads to a higher price. 

That will only stand if there is demand from the investors to soak up the supply. Price of coins should be above the cost of mining, pure business common sense, however when dumping starts, fear sets in and panic follows and people start dumping......a chain reaction.

Rofo is doing a lot of good work with Noble since day 1. I am fecking impressed as many other shitcoins are dumped by the developers to get easy BTC from their huge premine and zero development. In time many shitcoins will die and attention will once again focus on the quality coins. But the creating of new shitcoins every day is diverting miners/investors attention who are unwilling to learn what is a shitcoin and a quality coin.
legendary
I'm sorry guys but I would like to try and bring some logic to lessen ASIC worries.  So I'll address these issues one at a time:

• "People using ASICs to mine will ultimately bring more coins into the ecosystem and more large sell offs [also known as "dumping]."
Okay, this can be argued both on the technical level regarding coin production, and argued on the economic level regarding miner selling habits.
First off ASICs do not mean more coins will be produced.  It means difficulty will rise, which in-turn helps keep coin production constant.  Very few people will mine at
a loss electricity wise, meaning that a higher difficulty very often leads to a higher price.  Note:  ASICs will push difficulty higher but lower coin production [mining] costs,
so it should not adversely effect values.  Secondly, nearly all miners with more than 2MH/s in hash-power are looking to pay expenses and get a return on their investment,
GPU miners are no different from ASIC users in this regard.

• "ASIC miners will ultimately decimate the Alt-Coin scene in both profitability and value" 
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the basis for this argument.  Yes, GPU miners will be pushed out, just like they were in regards to SHA-256 mining, that didn't mean Bitcoin died out. 
    Refer to the above points for more reasoning behind why it ultimately won't "destroy" these currencies.

• "Scrypt ASICs favor those with more investment capital, meaning the rich get richer and it is unfair in regards to cryptocurrency."
    Again, this is no different from GPU mining.  There are those with numerous GPUs running solely for the sake of mining, it is no different from
    ASICs.  More capital ultimately means more currency for an individual, its just how it all works.  ASICs don't change this.

Note I do not own any ASIC mining hardware, so I say all of this not to protect my own investments.  I do run multiple GPU mining units though,
and while I can see that in regards to Scrypt I am a dying breed, I'm not going to spread FUD to try and help secure my economic position.
Thank you for reading.

You do have several points but you have ignored 1 fundamental economic, the law of supply and demand. It worked for Bitcoin as Bitcoin was the original coin, wider adoption rate and can be used to buy goods/services in the marketplace. With so many shitcoins, not Noble by the way, the supply of investors to soak up the demand of the shitcoins is limited at the present moment and can not satisfy the demand, thus all coins value, even the established ones like Megacoin, Franko, etc have dropped. There are many investors who are bagholders of shitcoins who are hoping the price will rise in order to get their investment back and they won't face reality, that is to cut their losses and transfer the money to good coins like Noble. The point of ASIC is that because it's cheaper to operate and has greater hashing power, it will dominate and take greater share of the coins and rising difficulty means smaller miners will leave. Bitcoin is different as those ASIC are a permanent fixture of mining Bitcoin. If more and more coins change their algorithm to anti-ASIC then the ASIC holders will get desperate to mine something to get their investment back.

Pray tell what if Litecoin were to become anti-ASIC? God forbid, Noble and others will be raped fanatically.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
something seriously wrong with cryptotycoons pool, i had coins stuck on unconfirmed for 2 days. i sent emails and eventually they got cinfirmed. i then put in a manual withdrwal which went through buy the coins were still stuck on the pool 24 hours later.now the site won't load. anyone know anything???
Jump to: