Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 378. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
http://moola.io/

Looks and works good. Alternative to coinmarketcap.

Yes markets still locked though.  Unsure if they will return fully?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I guess coinmarket.io problem is solved. The site is accessible and you can easily withdraw your coins.
Activity: 294
It seems that Coinex.pw run with people's coins.
When there was similar situation with coinmarket.io dev suggested reimbursing people who lost their coins.
That was great idea. Could we count on something like this now?
They've been down one day, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet...

I wish I hit f5 before transferring some more noble on though lol I transferred all I had off worrying a bit about what was going on in the forum then decided to put a little back on so I could keep playing around a bit but during my decision time they went down Sad lol talk about bad timing. At least its only hundreds of thousands and not the millions that was on there before I withdrew :S
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
When there was similar situation with coinmarket.io dev suggested reimbursing people who lost their coins.

Yes. I will stand by it with CoinEx. Not rushing to conclusions yet with CoinEX though as they were on a 'higher level' of trust/development and have gone down for a week before with no scam in the past. We'll check the addresses and use the new ABE explorer (having Crypto West work on it now and accommodating transaction messages). I'll ask for info. if things pan out that way and see how heavy this one hits us. Can't really apply those words selectively and look serious at this point now can I. On the bright side, AGX is US-based, FinCen registered and their personal details are online if you do even a little checking - might be a promising alternative during these shaky times.

On that note it looks like most people have sorted out getting their NOBL from coinmarket.io? I've had messages of 3-5million+ accounts being able to withdraw now and it looks all good when I use the OG explorer. Please let me know.
If there is a drama with this latest exchange doing a cut and run my previous offer stands for a donation to a pot for 'aid' for Noble community members to gain back some losses of Noblecoin.

Really hope it comes back but aint holding my breath. Sad
Activity: 406
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Just put down 0.1 BTC buy support on AGX.io, hope you guys follow me Smiley

Also, looks like Noble has highest volume on AGX atm!

depositing btc there as well! great exchange so far!

At first look it feels solid. Fast, responsive lay-out. Just have to get used to buy and sell orders being the other way around Wink

Hi NorrisK

Interesting notion on the Bid/Ask chain positioning. Note that in most professional trading and market platforms it is standard to have the the bid/call chain on the left and the ask/put chain on the right. This makes it much easier to read the information quickly as the lowest prices is in your bottom left and as you move up the bid chain and clockwise over to the ask chain the prices continues to rise.

It almost appears as though one exchange put it up the other way and everyone else started copying them.

Thanks,
Austin Global Team

Why is the Market Activity on a different tab? It should be right below the Bid/Ask.

This.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

At first look it feels solid. Fast, responsive lay-out. Just have to get used to buy and sell orders being the other way around Wink

Hi NorrisK

Interesting notion on the Bid/Ask chain positioning. Note that in most professional trading and market platforms it is standard to have the the bid/call chain on the left and the ask/put chain on the right. This makes it much easier to read the information quickly as the lowest prices is in your bottom left and as you move up the bid chain and clockwise over to the ask chain the prices continues to rise.

It almost appears as though one exchange put it up the other way and everyone else started copying them.

Thanks,
Austin Global Team

Why is the Market Activity on a different tab? It should be right below the Bid/Ask.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Hi NorrisK

Thanks,
Austin Global Team
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@hellscabane - thanks for the positive feedback on the promotion.

NOBL community: you can earn up to 50k NOBL bonus for BTC deposits and enter to win a Sapphire Dual-X AMD Radeon R9 280x for trading on agx.io! Check out the infographic below for more details!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

legendary
Activity: 896
Well then, looks like there has been a rash of intriguing things that have gone on these last few days.

agx.io is running, so that's nice; but it seems that coinex.pw (the place the had most of the market volume) has gone down. Surprisingly though, it doesn't look like it significantly impacted the value of Noblecoin (at least in a comparative sense).

I definitely like the promotion that agx.io is running.

And the news about bullion via NOBLE is really awesome news to read.

I think Vault of Satoshi would be really nice for Noblecoin to get on.
Activity: 252
Cheers guys Smiley Also to be honest we like the 'N' coin more for smaller, simple displays. While not as artistically appealing it is easier to recognize (alongside the B, L & D of bit, lite & doge) and doesn't look as squashed/'brooding'. Anyone who doesn't know us wouldn't recognize the writing or the eagle being so small imho.

It's a valid point. Being able to recognize the coin by a simple letter symbol such as BitCoin is nice. We just have to assert ourselves that the N is ours. Maybe incorporate some type of watermark of the eagle for future branding with the N may be beneficial as well.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Cheers guys Smiley Also to be honest we like the 'N' coin more for smaller, simple displays. While not as artistically appealing it is easier to recognize (alongside the B, L & D of bit, lite & doge) and doesn't look as squashed/'brooding'. Anyone who doesn't know us wouldn't recognize the writing or the eagle being so small imho.
Np, it was good to be on the first page, got us noticed before the shit storm of clones that is about to spam crap coins in that thread Wink

AMen to that... also shows which community is more proactive Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Just posted a more elaborate post in the Vault of Satoshi thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5752135

Please feel free to leave a short comment regarding NobleCoin, it is appreciated by the director of marketing from Vault of Satoshi.

sorry, i wrote that in a hurry.

was in the middle of getting things packed and moved to another house

thank you for the additional detail in your post

Np, it was good to be on the first page, got us noticed before the shit storm of clones that is about to spam crap coins in that thread Wink
legendary
In case any developers/graphics artists around here missed the bounties that are currently up for grabs: I've made a new thread to remind you all Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nobl-noblecoin-bounties-up-grabs-tipbots-p2pool-wallets-more-519909
Activity: 238
Just posted a more elaborate post in the Vault of Satoshi thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5752135

Please feel free to leave a short comment regarding NobleCoin, it is appreciated by the director of marketing from Vault of Satoshi.

sorry, i wrote that in a hurry.

was in the middle of getting things packed and moved to another house

thank you for the additional detail in your post
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
FYI, it seems that http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/NobleCoin is not available anymore.

Do you guys know any other block explorer besides https://noble.pool-mining.com/BlockCrawler/block_crawler.php ??
Jump to: