Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 430. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Guys, get yourselves twitter accounts and start tweeting. We need to create a buzz. Retweet each other, post, embed videos. Reddit is for the converted. Twitter is for the uninitiated. It's depressing when I search #NobleCoin and only see my ugly face!

Protect
Enhance your investment.

Well it's kind of pointless if you sign up but don't have any followers.
Point taken
legendary
Guys, get yourselves twitter accounts and start tweeting. We need to create a buzz. Retweet each other, post, embed videos. Reddit is for the converted. Twitter is for the uninitiated. It's depressing when I search #NobleCoin and only see my ugly face!

Protect
Enhance your investment.
Twitter is for the ones that throw away their privacy.
That may be true, but we need to reach them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Does anyone else get a ton of rejected shares on cryptotycoons? I was getting dozens of rejects yesterday and this morning. Ended up switching pools as a result. Even after turning on the no-stale-shares, this was still happening and my worker was getting temporarily banned.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ro water? jk hope its flouride free tho

for myself i run mine through a 7 filter ro system, including an activated carbon filter, then after that you will want to distill it which can be easily done with a pressure cooker and some tubing.

living just south of detroit, these are the processes that you need to go through if you want clean water.
does that cost less than botlled ro water
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

for myself i run mine through a 7 filter ro system, including an activated carbon filter, then after that you will want to distill it which can be easily done with a pressure cooker and some tubing.

living just south of detroit, these are the processes that you need to go through if you want clean water.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Good thing is we are pretty stable in the pricing. Only corrections after huge upswings, but no real crashes Smiley

Android wallet would be awesome, can't wait to try one out. Please develop one!
Activity: 691

Protect
Enhance your investment.

I don't have twitter account either tbh.
Activity: 261

Protect
Enhance your investment.

Well it's kind of pointless if you sign up but don't have any followers.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

Protect
Enhance your investment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
http://pool-mining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LOGO_small.jpg
  • https://noble.pool-mining.com
  • 1% Pool Fee
  • Low minimum VARDIFF (we love CPU's too)
  • 1 NOBLE minimum auto payout
  • Fast, Load Balanced Servers
  • Now with super shiny SSL
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I'm really excited that The Water Project drive was such a success! That was a really great job by the community!

It's also really awesome that they have allocated the funds to a project already!

This is truly wonderful news!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Maybe adding the water project to the tittle would help indicate to other that NOBLE have some real, serious projects. (VS other new coins recently launched)
I agree. Something about raising $5,000 would be a bit enticing.

Done, we also have a separate ANN I update for the Project and success, but don't think it gets posted on too often.
Activity: 245
Maybe adding the water project to the tittle would help indicate to other that NOBLE have some real, serious projects. (VS other new coins recently launched)
I agree. Something about raising $5,000 would be a bit enticing.
legendary
Activity: 1232
All is quiet on the home front!

How is the apple and mobile wallet development coming along?

Apple won't be happening any time soon as they've banned Bitcoin apps so I imagine we'll be getting no support there. I will be sending a bunch of info. through to T7 today on the android wallet development so he can look at it. Xploited was initially going to be providing us with one (he built the EAC android wallet and worked out the kinks involved with transaction messages) but since moved over to Digibyte to work on their wallet.

There is still an open invitation for him to provide us with a NOBL Android version, so if you read this - PM me or post! Smiley

Either way, we would prefer a few people work on different Android wallets, we can reward them all accordingly and we have a bit of variety & continued dev. support then if one of the projects goes pear-shaped in the future. Cheers.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
All is quiet on the home front!

How is the apple and mobile wallet development coming along?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well he has a point... although I don't use twitter myself. Tongue

But yeah guys if you use twitter it would be good to have the word out big time over there! Smiley

Protect
Enhance your investment.
lmao atleast ur honest  Roll Eyes
legendary

Protect
Enhance your investment.
Jump to: