Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 426. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   101.163 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   57
Current Difficulty:                                5.78842609
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       1 minute 3 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            4 minutes 54 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              3,498.69148477 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
pretty sure the smartcoin idiot... just wrote up a single post.. and put it on every coin with 200 pages plus..

but its a brilliant example of how to piss off a community...

edit* interesting.. smartcoin is one day older than Noble..
edit2* just checked.. he posted the same on MINT, DOGE and everything else
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Server/Marketplace: Just a heads up, we will be moving/upgrading servers today at 12PM PST, 8AM GMT (in about 5 hours). We'll have some disruptions and from that point will be disabling marketplace purchases until the database/SSL & migration all checks out. We figure best to do this now so we can handle an expected increase of traffic for March, provided the entire alt-coin scene doesn't go belly up. You'll learn soon enough what we have in store for NobleCoin in March in terms of promotion (it's something new that we haven't been involved with so far)! Smiley

Sounds great.  Of course the alt-scene won't go belly-up.  Thanks again for your work in regards to NOBL and furthering Cryptocurrency as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Server/Marketplace: Just a heads up, we will be moving/upgrading servers today at 12PM PST, 8AM GMT (in about 5 hours). We'll have some disruptions and from that point will be disabling marketplace purchases until the database/SSL & migration all checks out. We figure best to do this now so we can handle an expected increase of traffic for March, provided the entire alt-coin scene doesn't go belly up. You'll learn soon enough what we have in store for NobleCoin in March in terms of promotion (it's something new that we haven't been involved with so far)! Smiley
Activity: 966
Don't bother with him he post this message on every coins Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
You should rather trade your coin for smartcoins.
We are working on a store and many more.
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Be smart , join smartcoin!
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

That has got to be one of the WORST ways to promote a coin.
I could have been an investor, but having read that conniving post I will now steer well clear.

Well done.

You and me both Smiley
Activity: 196
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

That has got to be one of the WORST ways to promote a coin.
I could have been an investor, but having read that conniving post I will now steer well clear.

Well done.
legendary
Activity: 896
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.

Nice try buddy. I *could delete your post, but I only moderate for large text spam*, and the community here knows how this joke scene works sometimes and it's funnier leaving it here.

Edit: Your market idea is a great one, I wonder where you got it from? Pity we've already got a marketplace with 12% discount for NOBL purchases.

Props to you for not deleting such a post, but responding to it.   Smiley
Ah...A goodie but a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

By the way, great job for directly taking on such drivel Rofo!
Activity: 735
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.

Nice try buddy. I *could delete your post, but I only moderate for large text spam*, and the community here knows how this joke scene works sometimes and it's funnier leaving it here.

Edit: Your market idea is a great one, I wonder where you got it from? Pity we've already got a marketplace with 12% discount for NOBL purchases.

Props to you for not deleting such a post, but responding to it.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.

Activity: 126
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Looks to me like people are just being bearish, for noble, no one who isn't just mining to instantly switch to btc is selling, but I think those of us who have been trying to hold the coin up have either run out of liquid btc or amongst all this panic tried to at least cash out enough to pay some bills covering our asses for the very worst.

This is mainly because of Mt.Gox, we can thank them for all of these problems. Outside and new investor faith in crypto has been dealt a sever blow and all coins are going to feel the repercussions, all we can do is hold on to our life rafts and hope we don't freeze to death before the sun comes out.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Thinking about pulling from my btc purse to purchase some cheap noble Smiley

cheapest ive seen it in a while!
Activity: 139
Thinking about pulling from my btc purse to purchase some cheap noble Smiley
Activity: 350
i hope the current btc low lasts a bit longer so i can get some more cheap alts^^
legendary
Activity: 896
People panic too fast.. Price is in a downtrend or stagnation for a few days and all hell is loose.. If you don't plan to day trade its better not to watch the price of the coins too much.

Page 200 nearing! Smiley
Yes page 200 is so close!

Anyhow, the problem is that a lot of the people who attempt to day trade come in to this market with high speculation values. The problem is that for each piece of pie gotten, someone has to lose a similar piece of pie. This compounded with the fact that a lot of these people are going at it against bots that aren't swayed by human emotions creates a lot of downward pressures on so many markets. Those who are astute know that in general, it only takes a short while (a few days to a week) to cause panics that they can capitalize on. When you realize that most of these day traders aren't savvy with market fundamentals that only adds to the panics.

For the most part, unless you have a significantly large portfolio that you can play around with, stick to medium-term to long-term trading.

Could't agree more. Look at all alt coins in general. Is the trend the same? Yea it is. But what I urge you to do is look at it comparatively. USDE and DGB were almost DOUBLE Noble price a couple weeks ago even when we released at the same time.....yea I said it, DOUBLE! Look at their price now. Noble is by far more stable, has a future and a following. This is just a horrid time for alts at the moment but we will continue to see progression, everyone just needs to keep on keeping on. Stay strong and most of all, stay Noble.

This is very true, you need to look at comparative markets. I remember when LTC had its first huge spike in January 2013. And that was followed up by another spike in March 2013. I remember, the FTC spike during that time too. I remember the original saturation of alts in May-June 2013. I remember the quiet runoff during August-September. And of course, I remember the huge spike during October-December.

Frankly, acting on the short term is so tricky; and without adequate comparisons, day traders are bound to make tons of mistakes that will cause panics like this today and on into the future.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   113.005 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   57
Current Difficulty:                                7.36451426
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       1 minute 1 second
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            4 minutes 54 seconds

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Jump to: