Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 477. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have a big problem.
My wallet is not connecting.

This is happening to anyone else?

Had the same problem on first install.

Have you looked at your router firewall to see if it's blocking certain ports.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
I have a big problem.
My wallet is not connecting.

This is happening to anyone else?
legendary
Premium
Another currency that would mine!
But I'm just an Intel i3 notebook.
Guess only 10 kh / s.

Give it to take somewhere around 5 noblecoin per hour. Already good!
As soon as put mine via CPU.

Please donate, for me: 9XLk15kMtMJJcpQehoqJqwcRoH24u2aXqG (NobleCoin), if you want.

One day I got the money to buy a good PC to mine.
But cool initiative Noble.

Sent something 4 you Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Four hours of work in my notebook...

@kresu ThankS...
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Guess only 10 kh / s.

Please donate, for me: 9XLk15kMtMJJcpQehoqJqwcRoH24u2aXqG (NobleCoin), if you want.

Sent something 4 you Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
bassduck:

saw your post on the KarmaCoin Page. You really shouldn't have done that.
Every coin has its own supporters and just as i am sure we would find it annoying if other coins came into this thread to spam our thread with their advertisements they also feel the same.

Noble is great for the simple fact that it stands on its own merit along with a dev team that have proven themselves trustworthy to the community.
Posting about it in another coin thread especially in a penny coin threads (which have a tendency to collect the most rabid cryptocurrency investors) will only put us in a negative light.

I am sure the general trading community has already given a look at Noble and those who like it have already got their stake whereas others have dismissed us another "pre-mined scam coin" without bothering to read the thread and how Rofo has made use of it so far aren't people we really want in this community anyway..

i believe now is a time instead of looking for new investors/miners we focus on building up on what we have. After all, we need to have periods of distribution and then consolidation.. if we really want to take over the world...
legendary
Premium
Guess only 10 kh / s.

And it proves to all pre-mine haters that it can also be a good thing!

yes the issue of pre-mine is only an issue when noone trusts the dev... but in here Rofo and his team have done well by the community..

I am curious though when you say fraudulent credit card tx.. does that mean using stolen cards?

Yeah, I guess so, most of reversal cases I have heard about, were related to stolen cards.
But not physical cards — on black market you can buy whole packages of stolen credit card numbers (hacked from poorly secured online shops).

Theye are called "CC" or "CC#" and when I was younger (~15 years ago?) I even used such a number (a friend hacker gave me, now he works as a security admin (!)) for buying an original Rage Against the Machine CD shipped directly from USA... Yeah I know it was a theft.... ;_;

EDIT: And yes, I believe that even if it was a malicious activity against Noble (or against Water Project), it can be good in some way: the community's response shows our strength.
Thanks, Rofo, for being so "on time" Wink

i remember that time.. i think i was in high school and i found the whole idea of hackers fascinating.. i even remember downloading several txt files... containing cc information of various sources.. i still remember being surprised by the amount of information available..

Never did use it though.. never saw anything i wanted badly enough to screw someone over for it..
Besides that... for me it was more about finding the information and proving it existed to myself.. rather than any need to use it...

ctenc still cant access tycoon website..

also do i have to register again.. was already 0% the last time...

Website is up, and you should have 0% still no settings or coins were lost .
Noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com.   he sure you include the s at the end of tycoons. If it still does not work let me know and I will investigate further

its fine now.. can access it..
Activity: 294
Rofo, can't wait for the Noble Marketplace to arrive!

I can't wait for this!!! I bet the price is going to skyrocket once this hits; it'll show the guys that don't frequent the forums just how dedicated the devs really are!

Why, Why am I going on holidy right before this launch? @_@

This will be amazing, Noble will prevail Smiley
Hope this day come earlier

Thought this might get delayed until on more exchanges but great news, another super job on time well done.
Activity: 910
ctenc still cant access tycoon website..

also do i have to register again.. was already 0% the last time...

Website is up, and you should have 0% still no settings or coins were lost .
Noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com.   he sure you include the s at the end of tycoons. If it still does not work let me know and I will investigate further
Activity: 70
9hTt7k776gneVpas9dgAZTy9HFu1HiBEyZ

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Did the diff really just hit 49 for a few secs?

Diff retargetting doing its job! Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I can't wait for this!!! I bet the price is going to skyrocket once this hits; it'll show the guys that don't frequent the forums just how dedicated the devs really are!

Hope this day come earlier
legendary

Activity: 910

Activity: 326

yes the issue of pre-mine is only an issue when noone trusts the dev... but in here Rofo and his team have done well by the community..

I am curious though when you say fraudulent credit card tx.. does that mean using stolen cards?

Yeah, I guess so, most of reversal cases I have heard about, were related to stolen cards.
But not physical cards — on black market you can buy whole packages of stolen credit card numbers (hacked from poorly secured online shops).

Theye are called "CC" or "CC#" and when I was younger (~15 years ago?) I even used such a number (a friend hacker gave me, now he works as a security admin (!)) for buying an original Rage Against the Machine CD shipped directly from USA... Yeah I know it was a theft.... ;_;

EDIT: And yes, I believe that even if it was a malicious activity against Noble (or against Water Project), it can be good in some way: the community's response shows our strength.
Thanks, Rofo, for being so "on time" Wink

legendary
Activity: 336

We've just made a 7th team payment of 1.01BTC ($752.66) - bringing the total now up to $4,373.09.

https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

Awesome!!!

Trying to discredit Noble has really backfired. Smiley

sad someone would even try to pull a stunt like that...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

We've just made a 7th team payment of 1.01BTC ($752.66) - bringing the total now up to $4,373.09.

https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

Awesome!!!

Trying to discredit Noble has really backfired. Smiley
Jump to: