Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 472. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I just transferred my BTC from btc-e to coinmarket.io
Hopefully when it is transferred i can still buy them for just 121 satoshi..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi

yes i have discussed what i am doing rofo, and i assure what i offer is purely to market the marketplace, i am not marketing the coin, that will happen as well but my focus is on the marketplace.

the reason why i have stated 0.000005 is because based on how many members i think i can bring to the site, it will go higher like i said im in it until were in the top 15.

at the moment i have 22 people show interest, i am just explaining to them, how to buy the coins. i have explained that if you hold you can profit, but the main aim is to purchase, as long as their are great offers on the marketplace i can spread the word.

what i find funny is so many people do not know about cryptocurrencies, huge market out there.
Activity: 238
Dont sell, today it is going to 250 Satoshi, birds told me Smiley You will see !!

You can still buy, not late if dump(b)s sell, of course Smiley

Well per GreenBean its going to 500. Im not selling for anything. Talk to me when it gets to 5000 satoshi Smiley

50,000 satoshi.... maybe then i'll sell
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dont sell, today it is going to 250 Satoshi, birds told me Smiley You will see !!

Well per GreenBean its going to 500. Im not selling for anything. Talk to me when it gets to 5000 satoshi Smiley

+1
Activity: 252

wew why is this under the radar(coinmarketcap)?
Last we heard, was related to our block explorer or something??? Rofo can probably do a much better job explaining.

Number 1 on coinwarz...

edit: for a second... Grin

not the first time, wont be that last Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
At the moment Noblecoin sits in place #48 at coinmarketcap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 130
Last we heard, was related to our block explorer or something??? Rofo can probably do a much better job explaining.

Its now on coinmarketcap.
So buybuy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

Number 1 on coinwarz...

edit: for a second... Grin

i don't know if it is possible but i have been seeing a lot about scrypt asics.

and i have come across something called "cuckoo's cycle" to help prevent issues with asics

might want to check it out
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in the pools coin equivelent=)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

We now have multiple guys posting items for sale on the store! =)

CryptoTycoons Pool is back online!!! =D

Free 0% fee for life for the first 30 MH/s to join!!!!

This coins value has increased by nearly 30% in the last hour alone! Come mine will the mining is easy!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Join us on IRC man. #noblecoin

ok freenode? or what?

edit* sorry was never much for irc.. the whole chat thing baffled me Tongue

Yea, I use webchat.freenode.net
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

ok freenode? or what?

edit* sorry was never much for irc.. the whole chat thing baffled me Tongue
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

Hi guys, just a quick update. The marketplace has drawn quite a bit of interest behind the scenes from various parties. We are accepting the offer from greenbeans for example but monitoring it and it must come with certain guarantees. Rewards for getting us in touch with interested parties and marketing NobleCoin for greater exposure need to be rewarded but hopefully not at a cost to the perceived stability and legitimacy of a coin.

Bounties will not be paid out immediately - their effectiveness must be measured and accepted. We are working hard (as well as one can in this environment) behind the scenes to weed out pump & dumps, scams and market manipulation to protect the community and coin as best we can. Obviously we can't stop it completely - they don't call this the wild west for no reason, but we're staying as noble as we can. Cheers.

I think its a valid bounty.. i was at first leery of the offer but the next post as clarification from greenbeans on not accepting the bounty does help..

That being said.. i would like to request.. a thorough monitor on coinmarket.io prices... we are all for the most part used to watching Noble market movements and can usually spot when a coin is being bought up by a pumper... lets not forget a price of 500 satoshi.. should also be stabilised by a supporting network hash and difficulty..

Rough estimate would be to have a network difficulty of about 75-100 being sustained for at least a period of 2-3 days.. and then falling to settle at about 45-50 <--- this should be target difficulty to maintain 500 price..

But that shouldn't be a problem as miner's will come as price increases... the attraction about Noble coin is that once a miner gets on it... and comes in here and see's the community and its efforts... they will usually be around..  Grin

Greenbeans i wish you all the best in your endeavor.. you may or may not be successful and i hope you are.. Noble marketplace may or may not be the go-to place for cryptocurrency shopping. But it will be the coin that will make a difference...

Rofo: is there a place we can handle a private chat? or can you pm me your email id? i have an idea i would like to discuss with you.
this is going to explode

Are you referring to coinmarket.io? Because I can't trade in there atm; buy/sell orders are not updating, getting to wallet takes like 5 minutes. Too much traffic?

they are still in beta, and working to smooth out the issues, i'm not sure but i don't think that they were prepared to handle this much traffic since most of these issues have been in the last 48 hours
Jump to: