Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 496. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
lol.., because I saw about charity and ledger in noble site, I exchange my other coins to get this noble...,  Smiley

Welcome. If there is anything you need at all, please let me know. Don't waste your time with that Jiyome guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
the amount of votes we got is unreal! Shocked

how did we get so many votes with relatively low hashrate? lots of small miners? undervalued coins? (easier to buy than mine?)

great nonetheless!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
What do you think about our proprietary p2pool ?

Anyone can run a node and configure it properly? (I can't Wink

We could use our p2pool as a default setting for mining pool in the Wallet Software.
And, with that default setting, anyone can start mining without a need of registering anywhere, with 1 click.
(solo mining can be frustrating with low hashrate, registering to a regular pool can be frustrating for a noob)

It is also about decentralization:
https://coinaxis.com/index.php/reviews/entry/p2pool-why-it-is-important

EDIT: Wow, I just found out about another benefit of p2pool (never realized that): faster pings, higher payouts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-guide-for-mining-efficiently-on-p2pool-includes-fud-repellent-and-faq-153232

Going to send you a pm. Smiley
Activity: 326
What do you think about our proprietary p2pool ?

Anyone can run a node and configure it properly? (I can't Wink

We could use our p2pool as a default setting for mining pool in the Wallet Software.
And, with that default setting, anyone can start mining without a need of registering anywhere, with 1 click.
(solo mining can be frustrating with low hashrate, registering to a regular pool can be frustrating for a noob)

It is also about decentralization:
https://coinaxis.com/index.php/reviews/entry/p2pool-why-it-is-important

EDIT: Wow, I just found out about another benefit of p2pool (never realized that): faster pings, higher payouts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-guide-for-mining-efficiently-on-p2pool-includes-fud-repellent-and-faq-153232
Activity: 238
lol.., because I saw about charity and ledger in noble site, I exchange my other coins to get this noble...,  Smiley

welcome to the community Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I would love to buy some wheels at OEMconcept using NOBL if I hadn't just bought new wheels recently.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Appreciate the support. Smiley
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
legendary
Andy BIERLAIR, if that is your real name, please stop trying to brute force us - it won't work. Smiley
Activity: 245

I don't know much about noble but I gave you guys another vote.
Hey, thanks! If you're curious about us our front page of this thread has a good amount of info, as does our website.

edit: or you can join our IRC channel @ #noblecoin. Plenty of people there to answer questions.
its funny really..
think about it.. we are generally a quiet laid back community.. but we have quietly been integrating ourselves onto a lot of alt coin payment services.

I like the fact that we are integrating Noble into a lot of services.. before going through the motions of pump/dumps/multipools/large exchanges.. etc.. i dont think cryptoken would actually make a difference to nobl as it doesnt make sense to buy from there but its nice to have the service all the same

Now i need to find a big stick to whack Rofo with... WDC really?  Grin

..... markets......

never underestimate the power of a sneak attack Grin Grin

they will never see us coming
legendary
They have been more than kind in mentioning and name-dropping us a number of times in different threads.. so wanted to return some respect their way. Besides, I'd be a little peeved if I were an older, established coin and had to deal with all these young 'upstarts' coming in and taking all my votes/placements. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
its funny really..
think about it.. we are generally a quiet laid back community.. but we have quietly been integrating ourselves onto a lot of alt coin payment services.

I like the fact that we are integrating Noble into a lot of services.. before going through the motions of pump/dumps/multipools/large exchanges.. etc.. i dont think cryptoken would actually make a difference to nobl as it doesnt make sense to buy from there but its nice to have the service all the same

Now i need to find a big stick to whack Rofo with... WDC really?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary

NobleCoin is now at 21 Merchants/Causes, with more in the works!

NobleCoin is Now Supported by CoinPayments.net

NOBLE Merchants
1. Glivet (Thread info. here)
2. LotWin (Lottery Software)
3. CryptoTycoon's Store (Craigslist Style Marketplace)
4. AdFountain (Web Solutions, Design Services & Internet Marketing)
5. Iquidus (Open Source Solutions)
6. OEMConcept (Quality Wheels)
7. CryptoGameKeys (PC/PlayStation/Xbox Game Keys)
8. CryptoCoinStuff (Crypto Stickers & Stuff)
9. Black+Blanco (Real Food For the Waking Spirit)
10. 2EuroInks (Ink Cartridges & Laser Toners)
11. BitStickers (Bitcoin & Alt-coin Stickers)
12. CryptoDirectory (Cryptocurrency Directory Listings)
13. Le Cupcakerie (Montreal Cupcakes - Waiting for Order Confirmations?)

NOBLE Charities & Causes
http://www.noblemovement.com/charities/

1. The Water Project - Unlocking Human Potential by Providing Access to Clean, Safe Water & Proper Sanitation
2. SPICES - Support for Parents, Infants and Children through Early Services
3. Lifeboat Foundation - Safeguarding Humanity
4. We The People – Educational Repository
5. FarmBot – Automated Precision Farming Machines
6. CryptoArticles - Crypto-enthusiasts Keeping Us All Up to Date!
7. PeaceGeeks - Global, Non-Profit, Volunteer Organisation
8. Save the Greyhounds - Help & Shelter for Suffering Greyhounds

Merchant & Charity Resources Available Here

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Rewards sent to pabloangelo, int3ractivodular and adamT who got a bonus thanks to my lack of
focus at the time I sent the reward. In the interest of transparency adamT got 5K instead of 3K. My mistake! Smiley

YourMine, thanks for the help on informing everyone! Smiley

-------------------------
Guys there are still 21 rewards unclaimed!
Rewards unclaimed:
brainofsweden, busoni, coinfingers, farvali, gysca, holzer, honeypot, krodmandoon, l33ch, laska forum, mk2vr6, monxo, nodeseperator, primera, rocou, sakkosekk, sparkzor, suchnoob, taxidermista, valentine11, wolf rainer

Now the new thread isn't very good looking so for the ones who don't know what I'm talking about you should check :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noblecoin-nobles-community-giveaway-433008
And then, as this topic is locked, you'll want to reply on the thread below to claim your reward!

>> NEW COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY THREAD <<
>> ON NOBLE MOVEMENT OFFICIAL SITE <<

I can't complain Smiley Would you like the extra 2k returned?
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
new poll announced:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444266.new#new

please cast your votes

We're barely in the lead right now guys, get out there and vote!!

Wow, more than 40 votes in the last hours!
Activity: 196
Jump to: