Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 494. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Is anyone else having issues with connecting to Freenode today or is it just me? Last I saw was a bunch of users getting flooded and disconnecting.

I also have problems.
My logs say that there were problems with freenode servers for more than 8 hours now... now the channels are half empty? (like after a split or something).

Yeah mate sounds about right. OK not just me then Smiley

Yeah they have been dealing with issues most of the day it seems. I am the only OP in the channel where are u dudes!!

Keep losing connection or getting stuck in an empty channel.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is anyone else having issues with connecting to Freenode today or is it just me? Last I saw was a bunch of users getting flooded and disconnecting.

I also have problems.
My logs say that there were problems with freenode servers for more than 8 hours now... now the channels are half empty? (like after a split or something).

Yeah they have been dealing with issues most of the day it seems. I am the only OP in the channel where are u dudes!!
legendary

I also have problems.

Activity: 326

I also have problems.
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Another taste of the 3D renderings and designs we have going on in the background Smiley

Looking for feedback!

Really liking the left one, nice contrast and not too much gold making it look "too pimp" or "over the top".
legendary
Rofo, you have skills! I'd love to see some physical Nobles released in the future too!  Grin

Don't thank me, thank a guy named NobleWar in IRC who is putting it together for us - he's got the skills!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Rofo, you have skills! I'd love to see some physical Nobles released in the future too!  Grin
Validerror looks to be back online!
Activity: 72
why would you want the diff to go up? it will happen eventually enjoy it low while it lasts!

like the left coin design, so long as it isn't painted, maybe a brass plating or insert even would be pretty fly.

although i think the reeded edges are a bit too refined. i like the coins industrial look, and maybe like an 11-sided constant width curve would suit it better? keep the beading looks great.
Validerror seems to be having some downtime.
legendary

We've passed our Water Project 50% and $3000 mark in one go thanks to another very generous donation this time from Justin Lawrie!

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
lets catch WDC!

voted, still not sure if it's any good to add another exchange. keep mining and spreading the word.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

Another taste of the 3D renderings and designs we have going on in the background Smiley

Looking for feedback!

Gorgeous! Mint them!
Activity: 98
Noblecoin is going better and better! But why we have so small diff 6-7 ?
Because no CRYPTSY ! :p
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Noblecoin is going better and better! But why we have so small diff 6-7 ?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Looking for feedback!

It's getting better very time Cheesy last one was a bit too much detail for me, especially around the edge.

I think it would be "better" if the name Noble would be the only word on top and in gold, people who are not familiair with Noblecoin/eagle should also recognise is directly. Another thing to "think" about, some webshops use the (N) symbol http://www.blackblanco.com/shop/ (this btw looks really nice Cheesy) so it is recognisable as the name Noble is always in gold. You could put Liberty, Prosperity and Security below and the eagle a bit smaller to all let it fit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Im surprised at the voteamounts we got.

Ps. whats up with this crappy order :
N/A   Sun Feb 02 22:57:47   0.15394682 NOBL   

SOmeone hoping for a VERY large value boost?? lol..
I didn't really pay attention to it at first, but the only fact that we're close 2nd with so many votes behind WorldCoin is exhilarating!

So let's keep voting guys!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444266.40

Keep voting people...!!

lets catch WDC!
Jump to: