Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 526. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Network #rate shows this coin is getting the love it deserves, over 700kh/s today has reached over 800 at times, i think it needs more time on the other exchanges before noble hits cryptsy, lets make it strong, this coin is not a pump and dump & deserves good stature.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
To the guys that are doubting the pre-mine. If you don't trust it, don't mine it. Just remember to kick yourself in the face in a few months when this coins reaches its full potential!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Lol there's like one guy trying to bring down the price on the exchange haha

Doesn't seem to be working.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

How do we know them 203 individuals were not himself, just sending to different wallets? Or he set up a pool and gave himself 550,000? Again, this is why people do not like pre-mined coins because you can never truly be transparent, we are still just taking his word that the coins send to them wallets were not his own.

First of all I see 1634 individual giveaways with over 9mio coins spent ??

Second of all, feel free to look up the giveaway-thread, copy every single address, and look for them in the chain explorer. There you can track every transaction.
Still he could have faked 1600 bitcointalk-accounts over a period of several years, and in infrequent intervals posted stuff to make them more realistic, to then give more coins to himself from the giveaways... Shocked Kiss

Yeah actually we're all fake accounts, all the people who made translations, faucets, webstores... all the accounts who replied on the giveaway thread, on the miners rewards.
Hell even the water project is run by thousands of Rofo clones. That's the matrix right there!

I don't even believe you just wrote that...
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

How do we know them 203 individuals were not himself, just sending to different wallets? Or he set up a pool and gave himself 550,000? Again, this is why people do not like pre-mined coins because you can never truly be transparent, we are still just taking his word that the coins send to them wallets were not his own.

Second of all, feel free to look up the giveaway-thread, copy every single address, and look for them in the chain explorer. There you can track every transaction.
Still he could have faked 1600 bitcointalk-accounts over a period of several years, and in infrequent intervals posted stuff to make them more realistic, to then give more coins to himself from the giveaways... Shocked Kiss

Yeah actually we're all fake accounts, all the people who made translations, faucets, webstores... all the accounts who replied on the giveaway thread, on the miners rewards.
Hell even the water project is run by thousands of Rofo clones. That's the matrix right there!

You'd best shut up before The Agents come and get you.
Activity: 175
Lol there's like one guy trying to bring down the price on the exchange haha
Activity: 84

Activity: 224

That doesn't sound like a bunch of tedious work at all... [/sarcasm] ^_^
Yes, you should definitely do it.
Activity: 245

That doesn't sound like a bunch of tedious work at all... [/sarcasm] ^_^
Activity: 43

You are also welcome to send PMs to the people running the pools and asking them if they got their rewards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How do we know them 203 individuals were not himself, just sending to different wallets?

Because I was one that received 20,000 in the early giveaway. So now you only have another 202 to worry about.  Wink
Activity: 238
Firstly, thanks for pointing that out. There are so many coins I have been keeping tabs on I completely forgot this is a pre-mined coin so I will withdraw my mining from this coin (hey, everyone makes mistakes/gets confused at times).

Secondly, Xivra is not my coin, I am not the dev or a dev of any coin, I just like the fairness of it (no pre-mine and the community there seem nice and fair). Ultimately that's why we turned to crypto-currencies, because we didn't want central bankers ruling the economy (unfairly). I think many of us have lost that message, because we would never stand for pre mined and insta-mined currencies. We want a fair system, and this seems to go against "liberty, prosperity and security" for all. For the few people at the top, yeah sure, but not for all.

You can track every single pre-mined noblecoin here: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/
If a dev-team is working intensively on a project like it does on NobleCoin, it needs ressources for that. Pre-mining is a legitimate tool for that, as long as it's done transparent and fair. And it can't get any more transparent than here. But obviously you haven't read into anything relating to this coin, you're just here to spread your shit.

Fantastic. I missed this. Then I do apologies. If it is done transparent and fair then I have no issues. I see he has given away a few million so far, however there only seems to be text recording rather than transactions, although I suppose it is impossible to truly prove them giveaways, which is why people do not like pre-mine.

"Giveaways: 2,815,000 (203 individual giveaways) | Pools: 550,000 | Translations: 75,000 (approximately 200,000 after all translations done)"

Activity: 43
Firstly, thanks for pointing that out. There are so many coins I have been keeping tabs on I completely forgot this is a pre-mined coin so I will withdraw my mining from this coin (hey, everyone makes mistakes/gets confused at times).

Secondly, Xivra is not my coin, I am not the dev or a dev of any coin, I just like the fairness of it (no pre-mine and the community there seem nice and fair). Ultimately that's why we turned to crypto-currencies, because we didn't want central bankers ruling the economy (unfairly). I think many of us have lost that message, because we would never stand for pre mined and insta-mined currencies. We want a fair system, and this seems to go against "liberty, prosperity and security" for all. For the few people at the top, yeah sure, but not for all.

You can track every single pre-mined noblecoin here: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/
If a dev-team is working intensively on a project like it does on NobleCoin, it needs ressources for that. Pre-mining is a legitimate tool for that, as long as it's done transparent and fair. And it can't get any more transparent than here. But obviously you haven't read into anything relating to this coin, you're just here to spread your shit.
Activity: 98

You should see on what the pre-mine has been spent on and what it is being planned to be used for.
The pre-mine is transparent and necessary for promotion/get on exchanges/other marketing plans etc.
Activity: 175

it was only premined for bounties and giveaways to promote the coin.. premine isnt always a bad thing
Activity: 224

The pre-mine is for developing, marketing and everything else needed in the long run. It doesn't matter if it has little premine or not, it's how you use it.
Activity: 238

Activity: 98
Jump to: