Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 528. (Read 1053097 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Current price = 1BTC/444K NOBLE
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Still efforts are needed to take this coin to main trading platforms.

Does this coin attract any gambling sites as payment?

The dev team, atleast once in a week address for a questionnaire on this forum and talk to the community for certain hours by being online.

Good going coin at the moment.

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Activity: 240
Activity: 104
COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7
Would anyone be interested in getting Noblecoin shirts?
I am just curious if anyone would possibly want one and if I should look into making them?

Hey I appreciate the support!

I am definitely willing to make more stickers. My schedule has been a lil crazy so I don't get to check the forums as often as I would like. I am hopefully going to make a fairly large batch either today or tomorrow =]

Do you know how much shipping to Europe would approx. cost? In a letter or something? Cheesy If it's not too expensive i would order a bunch^^

Shouldn't be too expensive. I'll send you a pm after I get some stickers made and look at my shipping options =D
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
9j1uzHPqyu3mHV1fNPnSHGkaFpxDXLi7qX

thx!
Activity: 43

I am definitely willing to make more stickers. My schedule has been a lil crazy so I don't get to check the forums as often as I would like. I am hopefully going to make a fairly large batch either today or tomorrow =]

Do you know how much shipping to Europe would approx. cost? In a letter or something? Cheesy If it's not too expensive i would order a bunch^^
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Wow a lot of fresh faces and support! Smiley Thanks guys - a quick rundown of where we are at the moment:

1) Continuing our support for The Water Project as well as having ongoing conversations with other recognized charities to get on board with crypto and help do some good in this world and for the scene.
2) Constant emails and merchant drives - we want a network of merchants alongside charities. We have a number in the works as well as an independent marketplace (or two?). Timing is uncertain of course, but just putting it out there (soon). Drop us a PM if you want to sign up!
3) We will have to be more proactive ASAP in order to get involved with coinpayments.net - this is very important to us.
4) We are loving coinmarket.io so far - they have provided everything we need for our first exchange. With an API around the corner this will only get stronger. Also a shout out to https://poloniex.com/exchange - they are also growing but moreso with other coins at the moment.
5) Social media drives, reddits, comments, promotions, charitable actions, etc. We're also being proactive with the media and press until we get some love from their direction. Let's continue to get the word out!

Lots to do, we've come a long way! No way are we slowing down now with the support and strength of this community. Smiley
Activity: 261
Wow just under 10 diff... the fires been lit!!!

I hope my mentioning it on a couple of NCIX videos comments the last couple of days helped Wink This coin deserves all the attention it can get IMO.

Amazing how fast the diff level is rising! I was honestly hoping for it to stay low for some more time so that I could mine a decent amount as I get an average hash of just 10kh/s. At least it's good to see that NOBL is doing well.

I was hoping the same. Just I have only 1.4Mh/s.

Lucky you! Wish I had a better graphics card but I'll have to wait a couple of months before I can afford a good one  Sad

Wonder what the diff will be then...

Merchants!

- We are still actively looking for merchants who are interested in using and accepting NobleCoin -
^ YOU WILL BE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE WELCOMED INTO THE MARKETPLACE LIVE-BETA IN THE COMING WEEKS ^

*FINDERS FEE BOUNTY to anyone who gets a merchant on board for us.*

I think atomiccloud should be our first one. If he is willing to make more stickers he is the perfect candidate for a NOBLE merchant.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I hope my mentioning it on a couple of NCIX videos comments the last couple of days helped Wink This coin deserves all the attention it can get IMO.

Amazing how fast the diff level is rising! I was honestly hoping for it to stay low for some more time so that I could mine a decent amount as I get an average hash of just 10kh/s. At least it's good to see that NOBL is doing well.

I was hoping the same. Just I have only 1.4Mh/s.
Activity: 261

Activity: 294

legendary
Activity: 1232
I am not in a position to do this but it's a thought I had to go with the stickers being worked on,

we all have seen the I <3 NY or I <3 whatever stickers around the place, how about a

I <3 NOBLE COIN
Charity - e-comerce
www.noblemovement.com

I would put one on my truck no problems would draw attention to what we are about and give a link to access it and research for random new comers. maybe it's a silly Idea I don't know, figure the only dumb ideas are the ones not voiced

I have a print on demand shop on Zazzle (BitcoinLove listed below).  I've started to put up more than Bitcoin products on the shop.  I can get a bumper sticker like that created, no problem.  I can't get it done until this evening because my schedule until then is completely booked, but I have a note on my desk to make one.

One question that might be a little stupid.  Would you prefer an actual heart in the logo, or the text version of the heart? (<3)  I could do both on a bumper sticker fairly easily, but if I were to go all crazy and make a ton of other products (t-shirts, plaques, watches, etc) then that would take a little bit more time and if one particular design was preferred over another, I'd rather start there.

Not stupid at all - while I'd say heart because it's used in the NY version, we're all crypto-nerds here and perhaps <3 would be more appropriate?
Activity: 144
I am not in a position to do this but it's a thought I had to go with the stickers being worked on,

we all have seen the I <3 NY or I <3 whatever stickers around the place, how about a

I <3 NOBLE COIN
Charity - e-comerce
www.noblemovement.com

I would put one on my truck no problems would draw attention to what we are about and give a link to access it and research for random new comers. maybe it's a silly Idea I don't know, figure the only dumb ideas are the ones not voiced

I have a print on demand shop on Zazzle (BitcoinLove listed below).  I've started to put up more than Bitcoin products on the shop.  I can get a bumper sticker like that created, no problem.  I can't get it done until this evening because my schedule until then is completely booked, but I have a note on my desk to make one.

One question that might be a little stupid.  Would you prefer an actual heart in the logo, or the text version of the heart? (<3)  I could do both on a bumper sticker fairly easily, but if I were to go all crazy and make a ton of other products (t-shirts, plaques, watches, etc) then that would take a little bit more time and if one particular design was preferred over another, I'd rather start there.
Activity: 252
Hashrate just doubled :O

It's not multipool, I checked.

Gratz all, keep up the good work!
Activity: 44
So, I've had a quick look through the MPOS code, and it shouldn't be too difficult to create a "donate to NOBLE cause" box - it'd be simpler still to just reuse the site donation, and send to another address.

I may look at introducing the latter tonight if the demand is still there. If it all works well, I'll try and fork on GIT so that other pool operators can check the code if they're interested too.

Also, for all you dashboard watchers, we've changed our nethash scaling to GH/S for the time being, so if your screen currently says 0.91 MH/S, it's time to hit F5 Wink

Also, come mine with us.. Because of reasons and things.
Activity: 43
Hashrate just doubled :O

It's not multipool, I checked.
Activity: 910

Currently at ~50 MH/s; need more! =D

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)

Now at 100MH/s!!!
We're Getting some big miners interested in noblecoin!
Now at 130 MH/s!!!

[/quote]

I'm not a big miner, but I'm trying out Noblecoin.  I keep seeing the name pop up, so I'd like to see about getting some.  Cryptotycoons has been good to me with RPC, so I'll try it out here :-)
[/quote]
Thanks!!
Jump to: