Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 53. (Read 1053085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
What I'm saying is that the price IS stable at about double what is was just a month ago. Yes both pumps have produced dumps but it has stabilized around double its price from before the pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
NOBL hit 76 SAT yesterday. Two big pumps in a couple weeks and the price never went below 18 SAT this last time. Looks like the new value is somewhere around 20 SAT which would be about double what it was just a couple weeks ago. This is good news for the NOBL market in general.

I'm not sure if two major pumps in a couple of weeks is such a great sign  Huh After a pump there is always a dump...  Undecided

Anyway, my point is maybe it would be better to have greater stability because that would be a really good sign for a bright future.

Obviously, I crave for that stablilty to happen at a nice price  Grin
legendary
NOBL hit 76 SAT yesterday. Two big pumps in a couple weeks and the price never went below 18 SAT this last time. Looks like the new value is somewhere around 20 SAT which would be about double what it was just a couple weeks ago. This is good news for the NOBL market in general.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Is there a blockchain explorer for this? I Googled but couldn't find one that seemed to be up to date

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/#
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there a blockchain explorer for this? I Googled but couldn't find one that seemed to be up to date
Activity: 12
Activity: 40
Polo is a pump and dump machine. Bots scalping all the pennies they can get their hands on. Rofo was aware
of this years ago and the evidence is in this thread if you wanna read through it.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Although the market cap is no where near the $1million it was a couple days ago, the price still sits at double what it was before the pump so that is something to celebrate.

Noble was a decent mintpal volume maker but 1 million cap is a lot, no matter how good it looked in the past. In fact it has never looked good or excessively bad but has been positioned somewhere inbetween. Why wouldn't poloniex delist it like FOX, YC and others? Perhaps busoni is being paid in crisp dollars for keeping it by chinese wealthy elite.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OMG! NOBL just friggin' exploded!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nobl to break ATH of 70 again soon!!
Activity: 49
OMG! NOBL just friggin' exploded!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Hey,

Thanks for notification. This will be fixed.

myeagleflies

I got a warning in lower left side when I started my wallet today. 

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.

Wallet says it is synced and up to date, block explorer shows same block height.  I tried closing and restarting several times but still same warning.  It was fine when I started it on March 17th, a couple days ago.  Should I be worried about this warning or can I ignore it?  Wallet version is v2.0.4.0

Thx

eagle, any update on this issue?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Activity: 49
Is there any active development on this coin or is it abandoned?
legendary
Although the market cap is no where near the $1million it was a couple days ago, the price still sits at double what it was before the pump so that is something to celebrate.
Yeah ! This coin could be way more !
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
This coin could littarelly explode one day. It needs more visibility...
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Any news about checkpoint warning fix?
I didn't see any new commit on eagleflies github.
Activity: 54
is there any news to cause this little price jump?
Pages:
Jump to: