Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 49. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
FWIW at the moment, PoloniEx guesstimated wallet still holds more than 1 billion NOBL, and the guesstimation is an under-estimation.

PoloniEx "guesstimated" balance history shows only a very minor dip, only very few NOBL appear to have been withdrawn so far.

@fairglu
would be very neat if we can see an update in say 2 weeks Wink

Added a dynamic chart at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/wallet.dws?221.htm go to history tab, it is updated every few hours.

It now shows a clear dip, but there are still lots of coins (at least 36% of supply), and as people withdraw, the poloniEx wallet should accumulate more taint, and the guesstimation should become accurate.

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Did we have some news from ROFO about the delisting ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
FWIW at the moment, PoloniEx guesstimated wallet still holds more than 1 billion NOBL, and the guesstimation is an under-estimation.

PoloniEx "guesstimated" balance history shows only a very minor dip, only very few NOBL appear to have been withdrawn so far.

@fairglu
would be very neat if we can see an update in say 2 weeks Wink
legendary
Good job to cryptopia and THX !!!
legendary
And the no comment from Poloniex about delisting is making me crazy !!!
legendary
Yeah polo was great for Noble...
But delisting now when it was going up was the worst...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Cryptopia are bloody legends! 2 days and they already have Noble up and running. Amazing work.

Noble went from biggest looser (3 sat low) to biggest gainer (12 sat high) on Polo within 24 hours thanks to Cryptopia picking us up.

Werent that u who sent them a sizable sum of money to facilitate listing. Im not only glad to congratulate u with addition on cryptopia but am also glad to list noble on mintpal. I and my friends from the uk are about to purchase code from moolah and open mintpal 3.0, to rival polo and bitrex cartel. Noble will be the first coin that we agreed to list.

When do you expect to be online?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Good to hear that things are settling down again now - I hope that exchange manages to take some of the volume of Polo and Trex - they seem a bit heavy handed these days - I much preferred them before Cryptsy went MtGox when they were happy to list virtually whichever coin would be asked to added. I've started thinking about investing in (smaller) coins which are not listed on Polo now, as the risk is getting quite high. I think these delistings could be costly for them in the future.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
NOBLE is back on Presstabs Block Explorer.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NOBL/

Cool
Nice kushed i did even know it was time again thanks. Fish
NOBL needs no stinkin Polo.

We don't need Polo now that Cryptopia stepped up for us, but we shouldn't forget that despite Poloniex treating us like crap recently, they have been good. They listed Noble for almost 3.5 years even when the volume was low and times were tough. Have to give credit where it's due.
That is true it was a nice romance now they are dead to me.
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Cryptopia are bloody legends! 2 days and they already have Noble up and running. Amazing work.

Noble went from biggest looser (3 sat low) to biggest gainer (12 sat high) on Polo within 24 hours thanks to Cryptopia picking us up.

Werent that u who sent them a sizable sum of money to facilitate listing. Im not only glad to congratulate u with addition on cryptopia but am also glad to list noble on mintpal. I and my friends from the uk are about to purchase code from moolah and open mintpal 3.0, to rival polo and bitrex cartel. Noble will be the first coin that we agreed to list.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

We don't need Polo now that Cryptopia stepped up for us, but we shouldn't forget that despite Poloniex treating us like crap recently, they have been good. They listed Noble for almost 3.5 years even when the volume was low and times were tough. Have to give credit where it's due.

I agree here, Polo was good for Noble and I really have to wonder why the delisting now. Unfortunately, Polo never explains anything and I don't buy the "make room for new coins" crap either. It only takes a wallet and some code to add a coin.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I'm also very thankful of cryptopia! Thanks for stepping up so quickly!

It looks like cryptopia does not support nxt though, so I guess NOXT addition is unlikely.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Noble is already listed at cryptopia.
God bless cryptopia!! Grin
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NOBL_BTC
Awesome stuff - great to see the price back up again =)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Noble is already listed at cryptopia.
God bless cryptopia!! Grin
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NOBL_BTC
Awesome stuff - great to see the price back up again =)
Very good news, We should never have all our eggs in one basket I wont feel safe until we have three exchanges min this time. Thank you to everyone who sent requests. Cryptopia is a great exchange. we need a few more to ensure this craziness never happens again. Noble is a honorable coin and a great bunch of people. We will have the last laugh. Fish
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: