Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 556. (Read 1053097 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
How about doing a weekly newsletter?

You can include all new stuff going on, like that we hit an exchange, summarize giveaways, etc.
Also an overview of this weeks hash rate growth and exchange price (maybe include graphs of the weekly hashrate and exchange price) would fit nicely.

Would be perfect if it would fit 1 a4 sized "letter" format with a clean and "noble" design to make it look professional. 

I think this would be perfect to throw onto web pages, twitter, facebook, etc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only 1% fee Now .5% Fee!!!  
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

Now Optimized for Noble Coin! Finding blocks over 5 times faster!!!

And also, I'd just like to thank the current miners! The fees are so low because the donations are so high!!!! You guys are great!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

its one of the cheapest pools around, its never been down, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own =)

Let's get our Hash Back Up!!!!

For a limited time, i'll give the next 20 guys to sign up 0% fees for life!!!

All new miners have been set to 0% fees! Ill end when we hit 100 MH/s!!!!
Hurry up and join =)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm rich now, right?

9jawiQT8uiiaQwQK3FpHEwtyn9472BbU4E
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
9Wf4tcihLL7XyL1wdyR7sWjKnxEqWF1cqP
Diff 4, amazing Smiley So glad I got my share between 1-2 Smiley

EDIT: You might want to consider lowering the block mining rewards now that we hit an exchange. At current rates every 100th block is worth almost 0.01 BTC and every 1000th block 0.1 BTC. Seems a bit over the top. Wink

Just cannot do that.

I think for this coin to be taken seriously, the devs need to spend some of there reserves. Currently they still hold way to large a percentage compared to the amount of coins in the wild.
For this reason, I see no reason not to hand out exceptionally large prizes! It distributes the wealth, decreases the percentage the devs hold in reserves, and builds up the trust and interest of the community!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

EDIT: You might want to consider lowering the block mining rewards now that we hit an exchange. At current rates every 100th block is worth almost 0.01 BTC and every 1000th block 0.1 BTC. Seems a bit over the top. Wink

Just cannot do that.
Activity: 98

yeah halving the reward should be ok from now on
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
on validerrorpool.com you cant even put in a payout adress,  again to another pool pffff

Noticed that too wtf, left immediately for noble.pool-mining.com.
Activity: 98
Validerror has aprox 40% hashrate, join other pools ppl
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Are we still far from an exchange on this one?

lol tldr

coinmarket.io
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Are we still far from an exchange on this one?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
on validerrorpool.com you cant even put in a payout adress,  again to another pool pffff

you have to put in your PIN and request the unlock the field so that you can put in the address. This is to help stop people from stealing your coins. If you are having issues with you e-mail not arriving, please PM me on the board here and I will help you with the issues.

GMAIL/HOTMAIL users: check your spam box as the e-mails tend to go there.
Activity: 224
liking the community.. go noble!
Activity: 224

North American Pool
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

And also, I'd just like to thank the current miners! The fees are so low because the donations are so high!!!! You guys are great!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

its one of the cheapest pools around, its never been down, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own =)

All new miners have been set to 0% fees!
I'll continue extending this until our hash goes back up =)

Everyone who joined last night has been set to 0% fees for life!!!
I'll keep this going!!

Awesome, thanks a lot Cheesy

assuming it was you who just signed up, thats one hell of a mining rig!

I wish it was Tongue I'm currently running two R9 270. I'll be buying two more next month.
Activity: 84
For the ones who have trouble with email conirmation on valid-error, hearnomore is currently taking care of it, don't worry.

He will post here soon. Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Again, been a few pages, I feel dirty for it, but here comes a little ad.

noble.pool-mining.com
0% fees
0 transaction fee
PPLNS payouts
Auto payouts from 1 Noble

Noble is our first live coin, and holds a special place. We're pretty sure we can continue being 0% for the foreseeable future mainly due to such awesome community
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
on validerrorpool.com you cant even put in a payout adress,  again to another pool pffff

North American Pool
Never down
FAST!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

All new miners have been set to 0% fees!
I'll continue extending this until our hash goes back up =)

Everyone who joined last night has been set to 0% fees for life!!!
I'll keep this going!!

Awesome, thanks a lot Cheesy

assuming it was you who just signed up, thats one hell of a mining rig!
Jump to: