Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 558. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's a new exchange anyway, so volume is obviously low for the moment at least. Give it some time and we'll see where it will land...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
No payout with noblepool.zapto.org. Anyone knows the admin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
To the guy making a tower of buy orders for 5 nobles each, your not really helping matters. All you have done is pushed down all the real volume orders in the order book. Now it looks like there is no volume being traded except for your stupid 5 nobles at a time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
imo 180 satoshi is normal for Noble and could go up from there..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Already back up to 70 satoshi.  Wink

And I've been already waiting 1hour for my btc transffer confirmation watching the price going up... Btc is slow as f#ck!
Already back up to 70 satoshi.  Wink
legendary
And this is what happens when you try to put in in the market so soon, 1 NOBLE = 40 satoshi.

People are really smart.
40 satoshi but what you mean is it too high or too low in your opinion and why?

It's so low, of course. It shouldn't be lower than ~130 satoshi.

But I am interested what explanation stands behind your estimation.

It's just an estimation checking other coins value and market cap, just it, but obviously 30 satoshi was a total stupid price.

So you should buy now Wink
Activity: 182
And this is what happens when you try to put in in the market so soon, 1 NOBLE = 40 satoshi.

People are really smart.

It's just an estimation checking other coins value and market cap, just it, but obviously 30 satoshi was a total stupid price.
legendary

People are really smart.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
You can't control what other people do. Also you can't avoid exchanges forever. People aren't going to keep mining with no way of exchanging their coins for btc. If this coin wasn't on an exchange soon it would die. The asking prices in the exchange forum have been dropping already because it was looking like noble might not even make it to an exchange with so many alt coins being released. You should be happy it's on an exchange. Its a step all coins need to make to become legit. Once you are on one exchange the others will follow. coinmarket.io is small potatoes and low volume. When noble hits a higher volume exchange the price on coinmarket will be meaningless. Its unfortunate that some guy decided to sell 600k at 39 satoshi but once that sells the sell orders are looking pretty thin afterwards so the price should go up.

Thank you, this somewhat reflects our opinion on the matter. At 12 days since release people were questioning whether we'd ever hit an exchange in this market, since that is a very long time compared to some coins being hyped with less substance. We ask now that you consider the amount of work we've put into the community, forward planning, giveaways and dealing with each and every concern personally. We also ask you consider our unique approach and in some ways the new 'standard' we've set for 2014. While obviously we weren't the first, we have helped force new alt-coins wanting to be taken at least semi-seriously to now address public ledgers, transparency, long-term planning, a little substance and a more dedicated development team. This is a powerful stepping stone in letting us more pro-actively approach merchants and charities. The effort and work going into this is not going to end now.
Were already on the way back up, that big order was quickly partially filled then pulled.

People are really smart.

legendary

People are really smart.
You can't control what other people do. Also you can't avoid exchanges forever. People aren't going to keep mining with no way of exchanging their coins for btc. If this coin wasn't on an exchange soon it would die. The asking prices in the exchange forum have been dropping already because it was looking like noble might not even make it to an exchange with so many alt coins being released. You should be happy it's on an exchange. Its a step all coins need to make to become legit. Once you are on one exchange the others will follow. coinmarket.io is small potatoes and low volume. When noble hits a higher volume exchange the price on coinmarket will be meaningless. Its unfortunate that some guy decided to sell 600k at 39 satoshi but once that sells the sell orders are looking pretty thin afterwards so the price should go up.
Activity: 224

People are really smart.

People just want to make a quick buck. I have faith the price will even out and start rising soon once all of the dumpers thin out a bit.

People are really smart.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Average block reward is 5000
Average Doge block reward is 500000/100x Noble

So if the difficulty of noble and doge were equal, the price of Noble would be 100x that of doge right?
My question is why are people selling noble for less than doge?xd

New coin trying to establish market value vs pump and dumpers who are offloading. I don't think Noble will have a stable price for a few weeks to be honest, at this difficulty people could easy swing in for a day of mining and dump on the market. I'm not overly concerned and probably wont even look at the market until feburary, after all these silly guys dump their coins.
Yeah... im like, dont they know there fooling themselves for selling so low?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
middlecoin wont jump on this with instant diff retarget and low volume. they learned from ladt weeks with their hifh unexchanged balance.
Jump to: