Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 600. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Im on this boat. I´ve got kind of a feeling with this altcoin.

9c5mQJz2Uo7ughWJXm1Ff9yqkBA8PvYzfd
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Jumped in too.

Count me in for Android gizmo-ware!

(coded http://tinyurl.com/toocryptsy )

9X2n2ZTuxX895mCA76ce87HexLNAuUvQ5V

Pedro
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Looks like the mining has spread out a little more across the pools - we'll stay on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
starting to mine this coin. hope this coin has a lot of success

9fUL8mR1XXWteM4FE1kJLPqiCLjhAu4x31

thanx
legendary
Activity: 1232
Rofo, I have a question regarding the running giveaway in this thread. How will you keep track of the active users / input / wether they have received coins or not? Seems like a lot of work to do this on a daily basis? Any plans for this?

I have a (getting larger) spreadsheet with every transaction/username and a time-stamp. I check the user, the quality of the post and how much they've received so far. It's about an hours worth of work a day for this and the forums and will get easier once I raise the standard a little (and even out the payouts to more fairly reflect mining rate) a few weeks down the road. It also means I can jot down stuff we need to address, such us HuuHachu's valid consideration of the code and plans regarding it (a short spiel on which will come today). Like I tried to say in the OP, time isn't too big of an issue because we're giving this a proper shot which means it's full-time for some of us. Regards Smiley
Activity: 140
I'm also from holland and supporting this coin by mining it. Hope it won't be another pump and dump when it hits the exchanges, I'm Hunger for a new long term stable coin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Rofo, I have a question regarding the running giveaway in this thread. How will you keep track of the active users / input / wethere they have received coins or not? Seems like a lot of work to do this on a daily basis? Any plans for this?
Activity: 93
legendary
This coin has an awful lot of potential. Very active dev which is awesome and a great (small at the moment, but still great) community. I'm gonna have a look at creating a faucet so we can get a bit more interest.
Great to hear  Cool

Now just hold when it hits an exchange and we are golden Smiley

The Dutch translation already got atleast 2 confirmed additional people mining Smiley Oh yeah Smiley

Make that three, I'll start tomorrow Wink

Awesome! nice to see more of the Dutch community grasping on to this coin Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
This coin has an awful lot of potential. Very active dev which is awesome and a great (small at the moment, but still great) community. I'm gonna have a look at creating a faucet so we can get a bit more interest.

Love it!  Grin
Activity: 324
Great to hear  Cool

The Dutch translation already got atleast 2 confirmed additional people mining Smiley Oh yeah Smiley

Make that three, I'll start tomorrow Wink
legendary
Great to hear  Cool

Activity: 294
Great to hear  Cool
Activity: 224
Activity: 31
Hi guys, I've just talked with http://noble.cryptominer.net pool owner and he agreed on lowering the fee to 0% for a week.

It's a good opportunity to balance the hash rate between pools.

NOBL: 9r7vnw63RQW9Qe4gcwRotncSqJ4epHzLHH
Activity: 910

A North American pool is live!
Come check it out!
NobleCoin.CryptoTycoons.com

only 1% fee!!!  - free if you join now
Never down
Setup through 3rd party to guarantee rights and safety of miners! -LiveChains.net
FAST!!
Extended special: extended until we hit 40MH/s!
Join now and everyone that joins before we hit 40MH/s will receive 0% fees for life!

Also for anyone curious, here is my homepage (work in progress) with all pools and forums I host. cryptotycoons.com
We are half way there! If I missed you, and you are still being charged a fee, leave a message and I will update you!
Activity: 23
Looking forward to see this go where you would like to see it go.

9c2msPeEo2KNJPfeqfQ4C9Nnc67tXPmLFP
Activity: 126
This coin looks like it could be good, just as long as the devs stay active and release all the features they have planned. I did have a minor issue with compiling on Linux, which the devs may want to fix. You need to add the obj directory to /src . But apart from that all seems to be running smoothly.

Yes it could be good with active devs. but the chance to hit a major exchange is not that high right at the moment i think

Yeah I don't see it hitting a major exchange in the near future. There also aren't too many people buying/selling on the forums so rght now it looks as if everyone is just sitting and holding.

Still better than dumping ^^
Activity: 104
COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7
This coin looks like it could be good, just as long as the devs stay active and release all the features they have planned. I did have a minor issue with compiling on Linux, which the devs may want to fix. You need to add the obj directory to /src . But apart from that all seems to be running smoothly.

Yes it could be good with active devs. but the chance to hit a major exchange is not that high right at the moment i think

Yeah I don't see it hitting a major exchange in the near future. There also aren't too many people buying/selling on the forums so rght now it looks as if everyone is just sitting and holding.
Jump to: