Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 615. (Read 1052997 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Can somebody tell me, if this is normal with this pool?

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2qulocz.jpg
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Sorry for the problems with Validation Error Pool. We are looking issue right now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
9cuh9yfgMAMgv1Y7C7TydRQV1Yjhg3hEx7
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
9eXxZEJcLAJ9HQGvtWi5ktYJZY8tPaicEv

Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
seems to be a much better release than all the other 2014 coins so far lol gonna give it a go Smiley

9VNV1d2VJ7eipJCNM2pJ5KaH9QNdu7uiRs
Activity: 112
9VxuVsozV6cszZBHfHgfew6GXSRsNFV4Lw

TNX
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Mining at valid-errors pool with my 2.1 MH rig and only got 7k in 6 hours is this normal? The estimate said alot more yesterday and this seems very low for a billion circulation coin. Are these normal numbers or am I doing something wrong? I'm getting all accepts, very few rejects. 

If anyone who is mining normally as advertised in the pool and wants to spread the love: 9kqJMKwHrEnUzAYyqBQR9KB9heqPSiw7nm.

Thanks for the feedback

same ask with u!!

so low output!!
Activity: 392
Been mining for over an hour, so far so good!

9XjNgcwGPRXBqqZTenPBkSPVyygt2pgJpX
Activity: 101
Very interesting coin, I will be keeping an eye on this. Might buy some up if anyone is interested. I'll go 1 mil for .1 BTC.

9iUmgjbQswAUdXAiAkDPFLmqjtQZRz1guu

too low low low low

Ok then .25 for 500k. I think that's reasonable given the age of the coin and the current value of BTC.
Activity: 245
This seems like a great roll out compared to some of the other ones I've seen lately. I'm looking forward to being a supporter Smiley

I also like the logo! It looks really great.
Activity: 308
does anyone have any 100K+ to trade? cheers
Activity: 644
Will give it a shot!

9ejXzX4NFBR1FfzWHnqKj1JG9EGfoJjeYT
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think there were some problems with the pool, though I cant confirm. Some blocks have ridiculously high share percentages (and I think these blocks also cause the difficulty to jump down again).
Might also be some syncing problem on the pool, I noticed that there are sometimes more new blocks on stratum than in the blockchain.
Running smoothly the last minutes though ...

Jup, noticed that too. The pool is working 15min on blocks that are diff 3. With 300mhash no way it could take so much time for a block.

Please support me

9rLc4FYNNq15hCJ7MM2HoY7rEVSkdLb7Vj

Mining there as well. Still get payouts and my rigs working correctly although the website seems to be on fire under the load.
Very interesting coin, I will be keeping an eye on this. Might buy some up if anyone is interested. I'll go 1 mil for .1 BTC.

9iUmgjbQswAUdXAiAkDPFLmqjtQZRz1guu

too low low low low
Activity: 273
Giveaway is always welcome. 

9XhxJzLdFs3rFG1suw6RWokq2KJPhB7Tos

Started mining since the opening of the pool. Untill now alreay 171 coins mined yeah!
Activity: 742
Thanks a lot for your giveaway gift, Rofo Smiley

But I was shocked with the amount. I think you need to lower it by a lot. I got 15k and other guy got 25k just for free for doing nothing. I got 25k total after 6 hours (or smth like that) mining with 6.5 mHash on http://noble.valid-error.com/.

The start without countdoun always goes very smooth. All that countdown stuff result in many unhappy ppl who got crashed away by huge greedy hashpower Sad
Activity: 140
thanks

9gFcZ6ofeYJjPPAjjjW4umd4jRzB4G3qeL
Activity: 140
I think there were some problems with the pool, though I cant confirm. Some blocks have ridiculously high share percentages (and I think these blocks also cause the difficulty to jump down again).
Might also be some syncing problem on the pool, I noticed that there are sometimes more new blocks on stratum than in the blockchain.

Jup, noticed that too. The pool is working 15min on blocks that are diff 3. With 300mhash no way it could take so much time for a block.

Please support me

9rLc4FYNNq15hCJ7MM2HoY7rEVSkdLb7Vj
Jump to: