Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 82. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 251
@Fish: Bounty #4 should be split into several sub-bounties. We should start with the web page with help items. Create several short movies documenting simple use cases. And as a last item add link to those materials into wallet.
myeaglefiles, can you add another bounty please?

For a working faucet I will give 1m noble

There you go: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Bounties

It could be beneficial to add more details:
- how big should be the tip
- how long is the contract for? 1 year?

Apart from faucet we could consider creating IRC games. Or potentially the faucet could be integrated with card games or something like that on the web page.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
myeaglefiles, can you add another bounty please?

For a working faucet I will give 1m noble
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Good seeing these funds being used! I got a good feeling about the future

We have not been using community fund. The idea of bounties is everyone can suggest a task to work on and everyone can support any task.

I'll cover 200k from my own pocket and 50k from the community fund. That sound ok to people?

James - I am fine with supporting bounties myself. And I would like to encourage people to suggest new bounties and to support bounties they like. Basically the more people exchange ideas the better they become Wink

True that.

I haven't been about as much lately, but count me in for some donations for stuff. You shouldn't have to do it all yourself
I all ready paid killerjoe from Greece the 700k we are all paid up for now. You dont owe anyone anything. We are paid in full. Waiting on people to make and complete Bounties.

I appreciate that - you have come to the idea of bounties and support them now. Great stuff!

ps. We have paid 900k in total to killerjoe.
 Ha ha Killerjoe, good for him we need to pay someone else now.

What about a faucet?

I like the idea of giving away a little noble so people will load the wallet and test it. Set it up on the bounties page, tell some details

We have not been using community fund. The idea of bounties is everyone can suggest a task to work on and everyone can support any task.

I'll cover 200k from my own pocket and 50k from the community fund. That sound ok to people?

James - I am fine with supporting bounties myself. And I would like to encourage people to suggest new bounties and to support bounties they like. Basically the more people exchange ideas the better they become Wink

True that.

I haven't been about as much lately, but count me in for some donations for stuff. You shouldn't have to do it all yourself
I all ready paid killerjoe from Greece the 700k we are all paid up for now. You dont owe anyone anything. We are paid in full. Waiting on people to make and complete Bounties.

I appreciate that - you have come to the idea of bounties and support them now. Great stuff!

What about a faucet?

True that.

True that.

True that.

True that.

Wow, noblecoin is getting active again! This sure looks good Smiley

Lets see what the near future brings. If any marketing is needed on bitcointalk I can help a bit.

Do you have any ideas for bounties? Or maybe there is a bounty you would like to support?
my noblecoin has PoS now?  Shocked

This has been running for a while now. Where have you been? Wink

Activity: 658
my noblecoin has PoS now?  Shocked

It sure does! Join in we could use more connections!

Greek translation is ready and will be posted on the greek section of btctalk once the bounty of 0.07 btc or 700k noblecoin is ready  Cheesy

message me if you need to help towards this bounty.

#1 eagleflies has pledged 200k NOBLE to support it
#2 james6546 holds the 700k NOBLE fund and may be able to give too

anyone else interested please contact me here (also james6546 contact me with the amount you can pledge from the fund)

Im in direct daily contact with eagleflies in IRC.
the 700k is not a problem. Please tell us how long you will do this job? How long will you translate this? is this per year ?

The ann thread is allready translated. The 700k is a one time payment for the greek translation. When i receive the coins the ann translation will go online. and any more additions needed can be discussed later and will be way less if not free. ok got it and sent. Keep up the good work.
send the address I will pay you now.

address is sent and link to ann thread is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11991585
I got it and it is sent to you. Keep up the good work.

awesome i see them coming, thanks so much.

Greek translation is ready and will be posted on the greek section of btctalk once the bounty of 0.07 btc or 700k noblecoin is ready  Cheesy

anyone else interested please contact me here (also james6546 contact me with the amount you can pledge from the fund)

the 700k is not a problem. Please tell us how long you will do this job? How long will you translate this? is this per year ?

The ann thread is allready translated. The 700k is a one time payment for the greek translation. When i receive the coins the ann translation will go online. and any more additions needed can be discussed later and will be way less if not free. ok got it and sent. Keep up the good work.

address is sent and link to ann thread is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11991585
I got it and it is sent to you. Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Wow, noblecoin is getting active again! This sure looks good Smiley

Lets see what the near future brings. If any marketing is needed on bitcointalk I can help a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Greek translation is ready and will be posted on the greek section of btctalk once the bounty of 0.07 btc or 700k noblecoin is ready  Cheesy

The ann thread is allready translated. The 700k is a one time payment for the greek translation. When i receive the coins the ann translation will go online. and any more additions needed can be discussed later and will be way less if not free.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

The ann thread is allready translated. The 700k is a one time payment for the greek translation. When i receive the coins the ann translation will go online. and any more additions needed can be discussed later and will be way less if not free.
Pages:
Jump to: