Pages:
Author

Topic: Not a good time to buy, according to this source - page 6. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
So, what do you guys think? Is really not a good to buy?

well i am not a future teller but i know a lot about the past!
for example last year when price was $800-$900 and struggling to break the $1k resistance people were saying it is not a good time to buy and they were calling bitcoin a "bubble". then when price went to $1200 the "bubble talk" became even bigger and everyone was encouraging others not to buy. then price started shooting up to $2k and above...

not saying the same is going to happen here but remember that listening to others has never been fruitful when it comes to bitcoin.

I was one of those people, glad I hodled. I distinctly remember telling my buddy don't buy when Bitcoin hit $2400. I said that it was a bubble and will crash soon. Especially Because at that point it was 3 years since Bitcoin went over $1k. Then... It just kept rising. Surprised even me, I was certain the bubble was over when it was around $5800 and crashed because of Dimon calling it a fraud.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

well i am not a future teller but i know a lot about the past!
for example last year when price was $800-$900 and struggling to break the $1k resistance people were saying it is not a good time to buy and they were calling bitcoin a "bubble". then when price went to $1200 the "bubble talk" became even bigger and everyone was encouraging others not to buy. then price started shooting up to $2k and above...

not saying the same is going to happen here but remember that listening to others has never been fruitful when it comes to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
This time is the perfect time to sell or invest because we can gain a lot of profit this time.
I don't know what you mean???
There's a sentence in securities market: Sell in May and go away. It seems to be true in crypto market also or at least not wrong at at this moment. However, technically btc has been formed a sizeway area or jammed in Darvas box ($8.8k-$9.9k). Fundamentally, btc needs some rest when facing up with pressure of taking profit in short-term and positively accumulation within some weeks
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Do you guys agree that now is not a good time to buy ?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-btc-wall-st-analyst-urges-not-to-buy-crypto-now-despite-recent-rally

I think his argument regarding engagements is not a good reason, because if we have high engagement , then the prices will be higher. So the best time to buy is when we have good signals, and I think we have such indicatives now.

In my own opinion, the best time to buy such btc is when its price is low and sell it when its price will increase. This time is the perfect time to sell or invest because we can gain a lot of profit this time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you guys agree that now is not a good time to buy ?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-btc-wall-st-analyst-urges-not-to-buy-crypto-now-despite-recent-rally

I think his argument regarding engagements is not a good reason, because if we have high engagement , then the prices will be higher. So the best time to buy is when we have good signals, and I think we have such indicatives now.

Pages:
Jump to: