Pages:
Author

Topic: Not Fan of Merit Point System - page 2. (Read 451 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
September 20, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
If newbies will not be able to publish reports with active links, then they will have to communicate with other users on the forum to rank up to earn the right to post bounty reports.
This will complicate the work of the account farmers and will help get rid of a ton of pointless posts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
All the posts from complaining Newbies without any merit prove the system works. I don't think bounty spammers will ever get a vote in it.
I found Newbie with 2800 posts and 0 merit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xgeravalerax-1463210
What do you think if forum will restrict all newbies to post active links? This might help with the massive spam.

I see, he does not spam. Yes, he got 2800 post but he is a bounty hunter, most of his post is report. He did the right thing if he only report the work.
If i dont wrong, we do not have rules relate to restrict bounty hunter if he only report his work.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
September 20, 2018, 12:47:17 AM
All the posts from complaining Newbies without any merit prove the system works. I don't think bounty spammers will ever get a vote in it.
I found Newbie with 2800 posts and 0 merit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xgeravalerax-1463210
What do you think if forum will restrict all newbies to post active links? This might help with the massive spam.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
September 20, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Now let look at scammers who are creating new accounts and sending points
Lol Cheesy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
I have wrote over 800 post still have not got a single merit point
JR Member to Newbie (WOW)
99% of your 800 posts are bounty airdrop posts.

Why you have not remove legendary members from your website (They have got all reputation when there is no merit point system )
They have contributed to this forum for years, even that when they earned nothing from this forum except knowledge.

You can check out this profile
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alanst-2243418
Only 2 post and 2 points
He deserves it
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
September 20, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
They have said more good things than you have said in all your posts combined because it's all bounty spam, for like the last 20 pages of all your posts.

Maybe you should listen to the guy's advice and buy a copper membership to just become a Member. :/
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 12:12:41 AM
It's probably because they had one good post, while you have 800 bounty posts.

edit: Also calling LoyceV and The Pharmacist scammers isn't going to help your situation.
What they have not done one good post you can check out their profile, spam one or two post.
Activity: 226
Merit: 30
so.. hru?
September 20, 2018, 12:08:01 AM
It's probably because they had one good post, while you have 800 bounty posts.

edit: Also calling LoyceV and The Pharmacist scammers isn't going to help your situation.
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
I have wrote over 800 post still have not got a single merit point
JR Member to Newbie (WOW)

Why you have not remove legendary members from your website (They have got all reputation when there is no merit point system )

You can check out this profile

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alanst-2243418

Only 2 post and 2 points

I am happy If you remove legendary members who have only got merit points before merit system.
Pages:
Jump to: