Pages:
Author

Topic: [Not] Good price at CEX.io - page 25. (Read 49080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
November 08, 2013, 08:16:32 PM
There might be some panic selling to .09...I don't know if it will fall below that amount.  Everyone will be watching tonight....if it drops to .05...if you expect it to jump right back when people start to purchase... it's such an interesting service that noobs like myself are more than happy to pay...even if it's over priced since we can't get hashing any other way...buying a machine on preorder is risky business when you can have it now..

watching and waiting today.
You're telling it like buying virtual GHs from some unknown internet company is risk-free Grin
Not to mention how overpriced it is. It's ridiculous.

everything has its risk, but I believe cex.io is safe enough since they operate quite well so far as is backed by ghash.io
Your "believing" will likely cost you money. I have already pointed anyone at ghash dishonest behavior, and look at all these bitcoin businesses closing after "thefts". It's very naive to trust anyone anonymous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
November 08, 2013, 05:31:54 PM
not worth buying the GH/s it will never turn a profit but better than any other mining equipment Smiley Good Luck 
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
November 08, 2013, 03:07:26 PM
yep just had a look at the sells - there's no good sells below 0.1 all just tiny little ones. So doesn't look like anyone's selling. Might be wrong?
November 08, 2013, 02:51:20 PM
it's a bit of a funny run down to 0.09 though. Someone's just putting loads and loads for silly small amounts on pushing it down. I can't see it staying down there if it's just lots of little sells.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
November 08, 2013, 10:12:16 AM
There might be some panic selling to .09...I don't know if it will fall below that amount.  Everyone will be watching tonight....if it drops to .05...if you expect it to jump right back when people start to purchase... it's such an interesting service that noobs like myself are more than happy to pay...even if it's over priced since we can't get hashing any other way...buying a machine on preorder is risky business when you can have it now..

You're telling it like buying virtual GHs from some unknown internet company is risk-free Grin

everything has its risk, but I believe cex.io is safe enough since they operate quite well so far as is backed by ghash.io
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
November 08, 2013, 10:05:53 AM
There might be some panic selling to .09...I don't know if it will fall below that amount.  Everyone will be watching tonight....if it drops to .05...if you expect it to jump right back when people start to purchase... it's such an interesting service that noobs like myself are more than happy to pay...even if it's over priced since we can't get hashing any other way...buying a machine on preorder is risky business when you can have it now..

Yup, price fell to .095 and is on its way back up, might be the best Cex.io right now. I'd recommend getting in soon.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
November 07, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 07, 2013, 04:48:02 PM
There might be some panic selling to .09...I don't know if it will fall below that amount.  Everyone will be watching tonight....if it drops to .05...if you expect it to jump right back when people start to purchase... it's such an interesting service that noobs like myself are more than happy to pay...even if it's over priced since we can't get hashing any other way...buying a machine on preorder is risky business when you can have it now..

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 07, 2013, 03:56:56 PM
It's not moving - price is pretty stable - what do you think will likely happen next?
November 05, 2013, 04:15:03 PM
and fees on the 8th - I sold and have some purchase orders for .07BTC....let's see if they hit! Maybe I'll aim lower...like .05 BTC..muhahaha.
Activity: 322
November 05, 2013, 05:56:56 AM
Everyone should sell now when the price is still good, the difficulty increase is coming really soon in 9 hours....
Activity: 394
November 05, 2013, 04:55:57 AM
Just sold my holdings a couple of days ago, yesterday the price shot up really high plus the fact that BTC is at all time high market cap now.

But i would mention that mining difficulty is adjusting in 10 hours, after that the price would only fall

Yup, it should fall about 30% at least... waiting to buy some at 0.04 if it ever reach there...
November 05, 2013, 04:21:04 AM
Yep i'm done for the day. Buying this close can only be a gamble and frankly I don't have the balls for it Smiley I'll hang on to my BTC wait for the diff change then get back trading
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 05, 2013, 03:52:04 AM
Just sold my holdings a couple of days ago, yesterday the price shot up really high plus the fact that BTC is at all time high market cap now.

But i would mention that mining difficulty is adjusting in 10 hours, after that the price would only fall
Activity: 394
November 05, 2013, 03:03:06 AM
Most predictions about cex.io price are failing as they fail to take into account the noobs joining and throwing coin at it to get some GH/s.

Yup, the noob keeps pushing up the price...... oh man.....
I also think there must be some large holders that are trying to get their money back out of previous trade weeks that they bought into, when it was trading at .17ish. Bull the market, others follow and then sell out in intervals accordingly.

Sometimes, I feel that cex.io is more of a gambling zone then buying GH/s to mine with....
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
November 05, 2013, 01:07:33 AM
Most predictions about cex.io price are failing as they fail to take into account the noobs joining and throwing coin at it to get some GH/s.

I also think there must be some large holders that are trying to get their money back out of previous trade weeks that they bought into, when it was trading at .17ish. Bull the market, others follow and then sell out in intervals accordingly.
Activity: 420
November 05, 2013, 12:20:52 AM
I guess the price would only drop after the fees kick in... we shall see...
Activity: 236
November 04, 2013, 09:14:15 PM

Activity: 163
November 04, 2013, 09:05:45 PM
October 31, 2013, 06:18:19 PM
Thanks to an exclusive deal: I've got some Black Arrow Bullet Run boards that arrived today at our host facility in Missouri (with bobsag3, one of our co-op leaders) which handily beats cex.io's prices by 39% (as of late last night), and will be hashing by tomorrow at the very latest.

The Black Arrow GB Rounds have done so well we're halfway thru selling out 4 complete Black Arrow Rounds and may have to open a 5th.

And our business insured pro hosting prices are lower than theirs. In fact: they're lower than anyone's; even KnC and Cointerra Pro Hosting). Please click the 12th Group Buy link in my sig if you're interested in hashrate (in operation today and tomorrow) at a much lower price.

So your R11 are sold out?  When do you receive the R12 machine?
Pages:
Jump to: