Pages:
Author

Topic: Not Making Any Money Gambling? - Earn BTC Online - $500 This Month GUARANTEED - page 3. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
GUARANTEED?

What is the guarantee?
He just used word of guarantee without offering any solid guarantee and people are running after his claims. Cheesy

I'm making money with this. You're sitting here trolling. So I'm successful, you're not. Simple as that.

Maybe guarantee that OP will make $500 this month? Now I understand.
Nah, not really. You can find your way off my thread, thanks!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
GUARANTEED?

What is the guarantee?
He just used word of guarantee without offering any solid guarantee and people are running after his claims. Cheesy

I'm making money with this. You're sitting here trolling. So I'm successful, you're not. Simple as that.

Maybe guarantee that OP will make $500 this month? Now I understand.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
The thread title is "$500 this month guaranteed" and on the site we read: If You Don't Make At Least $500 With This System This Month, I Will PAY YOU $100!
So not $500 is guaranteed but $100 and even this seems uncertain as $100 is a significant amount to pay every single person that gets less than $500 from the site.
Registered on the site and this link opened- http://www.trafficbrokers.com/page2p.cgi

Don't know what to do next. Please help

Send me a PM please…I'll get you all set up.
Activity: 238
Registered on the site and this link opened- http://www.trafficbrokers.com/page2p.cgi

Don't know what to do next. Please help
GUARANTEED?

What is the guarantee?

STAY AWAY! The site this guy is suggesting looks too good to be true! How can a site pay $1.5 for 1 affiliate who registers just with a name and email address?

This works! A site does do this…and I'm making money from it. Just because you're broke and think it's "too good to be true" doesn't make it a scam! Idiot.

I would have looked into this but you sound like a complete pr*&k talking to people the way you are who you want to go sign up and make you money lol

I think it is time someone comes and reports you for your referral link  Wink

Hi, this guy already signed up, and he's calling me a scam.  That's a lot worse then what I'm saying to him. Thanks for your input!
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
If you dont want to use a real email to register,remember you can use yopmail.com for disposable emails..
This is a pyramid scheme or some ponzi, just dont believe on $500 USD free for doing nothing.
Activity: 700
GUARANTEED?

What is the guarantee?
Activity: 197
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
GUARANTEED?

What is the guarantee?
Activity: 546
This is just an attempt for reff fishing i think. Be careful of what you are doing.
Activity: 308
STAY AWAY! The site this guy is suggesting looks too good to be true! How can a site pay $1.5 for 1 affiliate who registers just with a name and email address?

This works! A site does do this…and I'm making money from it. Just because you're broke and think it's "too good to be true" doesn't make it a scam! Idiot.

I would have looked into this but you sound like a complete pr*&k talking to people the way you are who you want to go sign up and make you money lol

I think it is time someone comes and reports you for your referral link  Wink

How does this work? Someone let me know what it is like once you have signed up Wink

Seems he is getting referrals for some kind of affiliate program most likely Wink
I would prefer to hear from others to see how was their experience and what the site is about before jump in this system .
Well it's completely free, so you don't have anything to lose. I won't ask you for any money.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Activity: 714
How does this work? Someone let me know what it is like once you have signed up Wink

Seems he is getting referrals for some kind of affiliate program most likely Wink
I would prefer to hear from others to see how was their experience and what the site is about before jump in this system .

Give it a shot! A couple other people have already signed up and are on their way to making $500 this month!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

FREE CASH MACHINE

Are you sick of losing money gambling? Ready to make some REAL BTC online for a change? You'll never make $500 per month playing bitcoin dice or roulette, but you can make it with this system.

- You can have massive success with this even if you have never made money online.

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

- Start making money within a couple hours from now

And best of all, this is 100% free. I will never ask you for a penny!

Get free instant access here: http://sbfsports.com/bitcointalk/bitcointalk.html

PM me once you've signed up.

Done..

There are 2 sites to enter your email on….once you've created your account at the second site, let me know, and I'll set you up with the training to make $500 this month!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
FREE CASH MACHINE

Are you sick of losing money gambling? Ready to make some REAL BTC online for a change? You'll never make $500 per month playing bitcoin dice or roulette, but you can make it with this system.

- You can have massive success with this even if you have never made money online.

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

- Start making money within a couple hours from now

And best of all, this is 100% free. I will never ask you for a penny!

Get free instant access here: http://sbfsports.com/bitcointalk/bitcointalk.html

PM me once you've signed up.

Done..
Pages:
Jump to: