Pages:
Author

Topic: Not Making Any Money Gambling? - Earn BTC Online - $500 This Month GUARANTEED - page 4. (Read 3337 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
If anyone is having success with this, please feel free to post in this thread!
Of course you can make $500 per month if you register 100 newcomers to $4.95 that you are asking for a week-long membership. it is a scam for sure Tongue

This is 100% free, not really a scam you fool.
Hi, you have to click on the link in the original post…..dont go to SBF sports…the homepage is down. And just because the homepage is down doesn't make this a scam. The fact that you think it's a scam makes you an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Site is totally weird, when i just open sbfsports.com
It said 403 Forbidden

You should be careful with his offer, he asked our email too
I think this is scam

Better stay away, than take big risk
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Of course you can make $500 per month if you register 100 newcomers to $4.95 that you are asking for a week-long membership. it is a scam for sure Tongue
This looks to me like some sort of PTC site, where you can pay for better links?

As a valued partner you'll earn 50% of all the revenue generated by your referrals ...

... that includes 50% of the $4.95 trial fee, 50% of the $49.95 monthly membership fee, and 50% of all upsells and any additional sales for each customer that you refer.

Did I get this right?

Nope, this isn't a PTC site. PTC sites pay you pennies, this site pays you a whole lot more, and you don't have to click anything. Once you've signed up, I'll send you all the training.

Thanks!
FREE CASH MACHINE

Are you sick of losing money gambling? Ready to make some REAL BTC online for a change? You'll never make $500 per month playing bitcoin dice or roulette, but you can make it with this system.

- You can have massive success with this even if you have never made money online.

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

- Start making money within a couple hours from now

And best of all, this is 100% free. I will never ask you for a penny!

Get free instant access here: http://sbfsports.com/bitcointalk/bitcointalk.html

PM me once you've signed up.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hmmmm…the link is working fine for me….don't go to sbfsports.com, just click on the link. Try it now. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
This looks to me like some sort of PTC site, where you can pay for better links?

As a valued partner you'll earn 50% of all the revenue generated by your referrals ...

... that includes 50% of the $4.95 trial fee, 50% of the $49.95 monthly membership fee, and 50% of all upsells and any additional sales for each customer that you refer.

Did I get this right?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
FREE CASH MACHINE

Are you sick of losing money gambling? Ready to make some REAL BTC online for a change? You'll never make $500 per month playing bitcoin dice or roulette, but you can make it with this system.

- You can have massive success with this even if you have never made money online.

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
FREE CASH MACHINE

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

Some pretty bold claims here bud. I will check out the site but this OP comes off as cockish.

Hey, I didn't mean to come off as cocky….my bad LOL. Anyway, once you've signed up, I'll send you all the info you need to start making money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
FREE CASH MACHINE

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

Some pretty bold claims here bud. I will check out the site but this OP comes off as cockish.
FREE CASH MACHINE

- Get Paid in BTC

- Make $500 This Month

Pages:
Jump to: