Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 15. (Read 25683 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 20, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
This bear market last really long time and I think the market will revolver very soon. Crypto will definitely not end next 100 years and it is just a beginning of crypto world. It will continue develop and new coins will be created, there would have many competition between althorns, and the good one will survive for long time

It doesn't last a really long term. Look at other markets and how long it takes for them to turn from bear into bull. We are just used to unreal market developments. Calling a bear market that lasts 15 months a long bear market is a bit incomprehensible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
March 19, 2019, 01:59:55 PM
This bear market last really long time and I think the market will revolver very soon. Crypto will definitely not end next 100 years and it is just a beginning of crypto world. It will continue develop and new coins will be created, there would have many competition between althorns, and the good one will survive for long time
legendary
March 19, 2019, 01:08:31 PM
Crypto is getting stronger every day and has a huge potential to make a profit. can not be denied, over time people will know about cryptocurrency, because many things will later use cryptocurrency, . As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrencies and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
As we see there are still a lot of coins or tokens that are born, and I'm sure the next few years the focus of cryptocurrency is not on new projects, but to maximize the function of an existing coin or token.

If many more things go digital that also creates the possibility for other things in life to go digital as well. Hence, I think that we will see a lot more projects in the future trying to implement blockchain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 03:21:37 PM
Crypto is getting stronger every day and has a huge potential to make a profit. can not be denied, over time people will know about cryptocurrency, because many things will later use cryptocurrency, . As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrencies and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
As we see there are still a lot of coins or tokens that are born, and I'm sure the next few years the focus of cryptocurrency is not on new projects, but to maximize the function of an existing coin or token.
legendary
March 18, 2019, 07:17:41 AM
Crypto has no end it is my opinion because we have a lots of options available to make money but cryptocurrencies will be the best ever for making huge and quick profit so the possibility of demand will increase every time when the value decreases but it manages to make the value more stable and developed that's why it will it still now happening to develop little by little.

If the market grows and the skin in the game gets bigger and bigger not only for retail investors but also for institutional investors, the chance that crypto disappears becomes smaller and smaller.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 17, 2019, 04:19:39 PM
Crypto has no end it is my opinion because we have a lots of options available to make money but cryptocurrencies will be the best ever for making huge and quick profit so the possibility of demand will increase every time when the value decreases but it manages to make the value more stable and developed that's why it will it still now happening to develop little by little.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 17, 2019, 03:51:53 PM
We as bitcoiners certainly have hope and trust in crypto with very high hopes as you say and that is almost said by many people here, indeed we can only speculate with all existing assets but in reality large communities can move prices where the market want to be taken, but positively looking at the volume that is happening to Crypto, of course we can make a positive assumption that prices will remain strong for the next few decades.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 17, 2019, 03:47:56 PM
The end of the cryptocurrency will never come in my opinion.
The cryptocurrency market is in a falling stage then in a growth stage.
It is obvious that cryptocurrency is developing in these oscillations.
Coins are improving and getting better and new players are appearing on the market.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 17, 2019, 03:43:55 PM
It is still not the end of crypto it us just that we are now experiencing the longest bear months in crypto world which is unusual. But we all know that crypto world is not consistent in terms of prices of coins. It may ups and downs but it is not the end.
It should be borne in mind that a whole year will be the same as 2018. I expect to make a profit in 2021, not earlier.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 17, 2019, 03:02:11 PM
It is still not the end of crypto it us just that we are now experiencing the longest bear months in crypto world which is unusual. But we all know that crypto world is not consistent in terms of prices of coins. It may ups and downs but it is not the end.
legendary
March 17, 2019, 02:51:18 PM
I think we are just getting started. This space is very young and needs more advancements so as to achieve mainstream. So the current nature of the market will surly pass, all that is needed is patience. So, yes it is not yet an end for crypto.

Patience won't get you anywhere. One issue is that most people are just waiting for others to do the work, but a lot of problems need to be solved. I think the future will be positive but it can't be ignored that a lot of hard work needs to be done.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 02:18:26 PM
I think we are just getting started. This space is very young and needs more advancements so as to achieve mainstream. So the current nature of the market will surly pass, all that is needed is patience. So, yes it is not yet an end for crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
March 17, 2019, 12:57:31 PM
We fall to learn how to get up. Nothing gets great fast and easy. This is always the hard way.What about crypto. Hard question. Cryptocurrency has two paths of development now. And we do not know which way the cryptovalue will choose. We can only populate cryptocurrencies and try to do it better.
Activity: 700
March 16, 2019, 07:43:15 PM
this is not the end of crypto, the bearish market occurs because of price fluctuations in the market, the bearish market will definitely end and we must be patient waiting for the bullrun to come
now the market conditions are starting to recover, the charts in the market are also starting to turn green, hopefully this is a sign that the bullrun will come soon and the market will recover
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 16, 2019, 07:25:03 PM
This is a process that must be passed and you cannot give up on the situation. The situation is now not fully recovered. But the price increases this week certainly provide a good opportunity to pump again.
Activity: 630
March 16, 2019, 07:12:35 PM
I think it is clear to many that the cryptocurrency will be able to survive. But there is another question... Will the community survive to this day? Cryptocurrency is a very strong phenomenon but now it is in suspended animation. I think in the future, cryptocurrency and blockchain will acquire a different purpose in people's lives.

nice thought but i think if the bearish market continue for another year then only the strong believer will stay since most of the people here are into a quick bucket of money but sadly they had the bad timing on entering crypto. we are still on the early stage and a lot of changes will happen until the full realization for this technology and i strongly believe that crypto will never end because it will be useful in the future for our daily lives.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 16, 2019, 07:11:13 PM
I was surprised by someone who said that the end of the crypto was near, I want to know what caused it? I thought they didn't give a good reason except just because the crypto price dropped
doesn't that often happen? Isn't that reasonable when there is a price decline? but why are there so many pessimists just because of the bearish trend? I don't understand it at all
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 16, 2019, 06:58:17 PM
I think that this year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies, as I am sure that the market will fall down, and then begin to grow. Most likely this year we will see how many people will leave the world of cryptocurrencies.

the current crypto situation is worrying. because the current conditions are not possible to plunge longer. but for me it's all just the view of people who are desperate with the conditions and market conditions that are currently happening. but we are all still sure that the market will grow again
Activity: 574
March 16, 2019, 06:51:14 PM
I think that this year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies, as I am sure that the market will fall down, and then begin to grow. Most likely this year we will see how many people will leave the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
March 16, 2019, 06:23:34 PM
Why this topic ? Crypto is far from end. In fact it  getting more and more followers every day. Big companies already started
implementing blockchain technology into their processes, even financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: