Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 16. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 16, 2019, 05:34:43 PM
I think that now the cryptocurrency is in an active stage of its development. That is why it seems to me that in the next few years we will see the development of the cryptocurrency market. I think that blockchain technology will greatly benefit people.

I think that in the future, the development of crypto will also grow. because the current crypto situation is starting to increase slowly, and that certainly makes us have the view that crypto will grow again than at present.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
March 16, 2019, 04:52:41 PM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Yes I agree with you
The dip is just a test of durability and also an ability to snuff out invaluable project too

But digital payment and blockchain services are the order of the day and the future
So crypto currency is here to stay
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
March 16, 2019, 04:33:51 PM
I think that now the cryptocurrency is in an active stage of its development. That is why it seems to me that in the next few years we will see the development of the cryptocurrency market. I think that blockchain technology will greatly benefit people.
We will definitely see a new round of development and rising prices, just many people have a lot of doubts after last year, this is normal, the older participants understand and wait
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 16, 2019, 03:53:58 PM
And, of course, right now and I have a very good opportunity to buy currencies at such low prices. I buy coins from Top 50.
Activity: 840
March 16, 2019, 02:59:31 PM
Activity: 476
March 16, 2019, 02:25:46 PM
of course because crypto still has a good future because with the passage of time it will be a very promising digital era so many people will use crypto currency
Cryptocurrency will exist for a long time, but many people don't want it to develop and try to destroy it in every way possible
Activity: 728
March 16, 2019, 11:31:40 AM
I think it is clear to many that the cryptocurrency will be able to survive. But there is another question... Will the community survive to this day? Cryptocurrency is a very strong phenomenon but now it is in suspended animation. I think in the future, cryptocurrency and blockchain will acquire a different purpose in people's lives.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 16, 2019, 06:41:10 AM
of course because crypto still has a good future because with the passage of time it will be a very promising digital era so many people will use crypto currency
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 06:34:27 AM
I completely agree. Now is the time to invest. It will be too late when there is a rapid growth.
investing from now might be better, indeed the market is unstable and still often goes up and down but that is not a reason not to invest.
it's a revival process, and Crypto can still grow so don't be afraid to start well.
Crypto isn't over yet so you can still do anything to get results.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 16, 2019, 05:25:03 AM
It's not an end to crypto...  Crypto is just beginning to get more interesting,  it can't end irrespective of what might happen,  not even the bear season.  And just like you already said,  even as the bear market is..  Investing in coins in 2019 is still the best shot.

The cryptocurrency will not end for many years, maybe even centuries. I am sure of it. Yes, we are at the beginning of the way. Probably, we live in the most difficult time for crypto. Everything will be changed soon.
Activity: 546
March 16, 2019, 01:35:37 AM
I completely agree. Now is the time to invest. It will be too late when there is a rapid growth.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 16, 2019, 12:50:35 AM
crypto has not ended yet, many believe that the cryptoqurency journey is still long and even now the blockchain has been adopted by several well-known companies, this indicates that crypto has not ended. it's just that crypto that doesn't have good development is likely to have no selling value in the market.
Everyone has their own opinion, believing that crypto will end or has ended, it would make them sell, and sadly at a loss.
They don't have faith anymore in crypto, so we don't need them, we need positive people who sees the real potential of crypto in the future and those who don't panic when big dumps happen because they think it's just normal.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 16, 2019, 12:30:08 AM
crypto has not ended yet, many believe that the cryptoqurency journey is still long and even now the blockchain has been adopted by several well-known companies, this indicates that crypto has not ended. it's just that crypto that doesn't have good development is likely to have no selling value in the market.
Activity: 798
March 16, 2019, 12:25:46 AM
Too fast if Crypto ends and nothing shows that Crypto can end. Entering this year, we hope Crypto will return to the path of victory and great hopes will emerge. Seeing from the developments now that many coins have increased, so the market hopes to continue to grow still large.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 15, 2019, 11:59:09 PM
encryption does not end. A lot of quality encryption has been applied to our lives. For example, XRP. it is widely used in global banks. in the near future, encryption will connect the real world closely.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 15, 2019, 09:33:34 PM
Definetly this year holds great things for crypto.  The latest partnership with Samsung 10 proves that crypto currency is gaining more and more adoption as the day goes by. I believe many other sectors will begin to adopt crypto
Activity: 256
March 15, 2019, 07:34:52 PM
nothing is perfect so it's natural that crypto falls because crypto is not officially global so there is still a barrier that can make the crypto fall but even though the crypto falls I believe crypto will rise again. so this is not the end of crypto.
It's not even that much of a fall as it is a correction. We're still 10x up compared to 3 years ago, I'd say that the bull market hasn't even finished, just had its biggest correction yet. Crypto is absolutely incredible at the moment, and once we get some interesting working products, media hype will also return.
Activity: 268
March 15, 2019, 07:27:00 PM
Definitely not the end, in fact it's the beginning! I would look into projects that are quite successful atm. Lightning Network, MOAC, Maker, Cosmos, etc.
Activity: 644
March 15, 2019, 07:13:50 PM
Everything is not as easy as we imagine and there are many things that we have not learned, we may already know how to invest in Cryptocurrency but we often make mistakes and cannot accept market conditions and ICO. Commitment and accuracy are very important, now we can see Crypto's condition for ourselves and we must fight without relying on others because this is our asset or work. For now, we just need to be patient and be better.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
March 15, 2019, 05:59:44 PM
Nothing good comes easy!  Crypto might be dead for those who don't understand the technology behind it and those who want to practice the get rich quick scheme but very Much alive for believers who understand the need for blockchain and the need for digital currencies
Pages:
Jump to: