Pages:
Author

Topic: Not Your Keys Not your Coins Banner Needed Everywhere? - page 3. (Read 656 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I think having a banner as we had in the form of ads would be great and noticeable, only texts are less noticeable most of the time. The banner can link a thread where we can see all the scandals related to exchanges where users lost their funds for not having the private key, for using the custodial wallet. That would create more awareness I think.
I'm not sure, but I think I've seen such a message in the factoids that are now displayed a lot more on the forum, and if I'm wrong, maybe the admin could add such a warning to the collection.
I just had a check and found no factoids text on this unless I have missed something.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Some time ago there was a free campaign with personal text+avatar that just promoted that idea, and some members, including myself, gladly accepted that idea in the hope that we will at least have a little influence on some members or guests to understand how important it is to have their private keys under full control. Maybe someone understood the message, but if we know that there are millions of cryptocurrency investors who have no idea that this forum even exists, I wonder how much impact such a message would have.

I'm not sure, but I think I've seen such a message in the factoids that are now displayed a lot more on the forum, and if I'm wrong, maybe the admin could add such a warning to the collection.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
90-10

I need at least 10% on coinbase.

The other 90% can be on my wallets.

Yeah a warning would be a decent suggestion.

But fuck stable coins also works.

Or do nothing.

Which works for those that keep most of their coins in their own personal wallets.

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Title says it all, with yet another disaster going on with the exchanges imploding should there be a constant banner someplace that just keeps the NYKNYC message up?
Across the top between where it says Bitcoin Forum on the left and simple machines forum on the right just the Not Your Keys Not your Coins text up there.

Call it subminimal messaging, call it keeping it in the public eye, whatever. Just so it's there.

Counterpoint: What I keep saying, we are an internet forum....not your mom.

Just a thought. If it saves some people some money it may be worth it.

-Dave
Pages:
Jump to: