Pages:
Author

Topic: Nothingness - page 3. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

Donate to charity? buy me beer and drink myself into oblivion?

Donald Trump went bankrupt three times. Everything depends on you. Perhaps crypto is not your place under the sun. Maybe you were not ready for trading. You need to constantly learn, constantly develop your knowledge. But for many people it's better to work in the office or at the factory. Crypto is not for everyone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
You can buy altcoin which is quite cheap. Keep your bitcoin. Bitcoin can still gonna soar even higher. Perhaps in expectant you will be very rich.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 13, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Basically after some glorious trading, and mistakenly getting into pump with all of my BTC, this is what I got now.
xD

Are those your only option mate? I think that if you don't have any good options of what to do with it, then just hold it, maybe it will become bigger in a few months. I am saying that since judging by your options that you actually don't have any use for it, since your option is to actually buy lots of beer. I am not saying that charity is not a good idea, but if you would think of it, how would you donate it to a charity, when charities don't even know what a Bitcoin is. If you are really serious, then encash it then give it to charity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 10:53:35 AM
If i had 0.01btc i would invest it in high-perfomanced ICO and hold it for a year or more. May be it will make 10x and i have a great profit with this sum.
Activity: 226
March 13, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
xD
Guys... What do you think I should do with my 0.01 BTC?  Huh

For me much better to donate it to charity so that many poor people will be provded a d full of happiness for what you have given.Be kindness always for what blessings you have.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
if I have 0.01 BTC, I will develop the BTC to be a lot, like buying and selling for example.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
Quit trading it away. Hold on to it and add as much as you can to it by buying a little bitcoin the first of each month without paying attention to the bitcoin price. Many people go broke trying to learn to trade when they could have done much better just buying and holding bitcoin over time.
Correctly. But here's what, if you do not try, then you will not find out about it. If you are looking for your own way, you will succeed. Do not sell at a loss, just wait. But there their nuances.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
Quit trading it away. Hold on to it and add as much as you can to it by buying a little bitcoin the first of each month without paying attention to the bitcoin price. Many people go broke trying to learn to trade when they could have done much better just buying and holding bitcoin over time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Its up to you bro or sist, but i think you must see the right time or have the price is on your goals or target. Before you sell it I think you must see, is it my target (price) or not? I hope you not lost because you dont aware about the fluctuation of the price, in this time I think hold is the right choice because the price is decreasing
Activity: 322
March 13, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
Instead of donating it I would recommend you to hold on to it. You can also invest some part of the btc that you have on any other altcoin that is at much less price than bitcoin and is guaranteed to give good return to you in the near future.Invest in alts and hold, that's your best choice if you want to become rich. After that you can donate to charity or if you want to have tons of followers you can use it for a giveaway
Activity: 248
March 13, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
xD

You can still reinvested it in some promising ICO which can turn your investment luck and possibly will get you back on track. Don't give up, everyone has been there already Smiley
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
xD

0.01 Bitcoin I think it's enough to play trading and become a trading capital, you can use that capital to buy altcoin which has a price below 0.0005 BTC and wait for the price to go up. do not be afraid of a lot of coins that cost about 0.0005 BTC and the fast-moving market is bittrex. hopefully you can become rich with that capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:10:00 AM
Diversify it into 4-5 altcoins. Maybe you can hold it but that's too small to grow for me so take a risk and try your luck and aim higher profits but still don't forget to study the ones that you are going to invest.
Activity: 83
March 13, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
you will leave a day, think about your own business  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
xD

This is really a small amount, but you can try to choose ISO and if you're lucky, then make 10X in a few months. Another option is to play dice. You can choose a winning factor of x100 and if you are lucky (unlikely) you will have a whole bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 13, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
If am advise you, 0.01 bitcoin wouldn't get you a lot when you want to spend it on the outside world. The first step to becoming successful is to acquire knowledge in trading and investing in cryptocurrency. Get some materials on trading and also visit this forum regularly to learn how to pick potential good coins for investing.

Use the other remaining funds to invest wisely .
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
You could re-invest into smaller altcoins that might give you a faster profit. Wink

But hey, if you need the money, you can cash out and pay your rent or buy beer - up to you.

You can buy some shitcoins which are going to pump, and with any luck, this could bring you an 0,02  Grin
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
You can hold it. Maybe it will be x10 in the end of the year.  Smiley Or you can training to trade with little bit. Of course it is little amount but it is better than zero  Grin
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
Divide them into proportional part, donate to people that need help and then trade again to earn more bitcoin. And if you got another profit you can help people that needs help.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
March 13, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
i think best thing is invest them on good ico or some altacoins. you can get maximum profit from your capital rather than holding it as bitcoin.this is very bad time period for cryptomarket. all coins incuding bitcoin and etherium highly undervalued since late january. so you can even invest in good project  currently selling in exchangers. you can get lot of good coins/ tokens for less than ico price at this moment.as a example i bought some gladius from ico for 1.2 usd. now gladius price is 0.7usd. so this is golden oppertunity for investers. i would like to recomend some good cheep projects . buy tron/ sia coin/ ripple/ wabi those are very good projects you can buy for very low price these days. also some good icos there.cvproof/daneel/ bitcoinus are some of them. check these projects and dont miss this golden oppertunity
goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: