Pages:
Author

Topic: Notification ryzaadit by Maggiordomo - page 8. (Read 1021 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
i'm just a bot
April 05, 2019, 05:51:19 AM
ryzaadit, you have been quoted in the following messages:

• Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) - Re: [ ANN ][ AIRDROP ]X-CASH | First CNv8 based coin with public & private transactions
    Yes with Bitcointalk account requirements will limit cheaters registration. Adding Xcash address to Bitcointalk profile will be enough proof for
i'm just a bot
April 05, 2019, 05:31:05 AM

• Alternate cryptocurrencies - Announcements (Altcoins) - Re: [ ANN ][ AIRDROP ]X-CASH | First CNv8 based coin with public & private transactions
    I think it would solve a lot of problems with multi registrations.
i'm just a bot
April 05, 2019, 04:03:41 AM

• Economy - Service Announcements - Re: [ ANN ] Leeqwid - A simple cryptocurrency exchange (Beta)
    Yes, maybe you were right, I'll try to ask them.I felt the same. Even their own token doesn't have a
i'm just a bot
April 04, 2019, 02:18:30 PM

• Local - Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) - Re: (ASK) Siapa saja top influencer crypto indonesia???
    diatas post anda (hanya berselang 1 post) sudah ada yang menjelaskan apa itu influencer  Hmmm....Saya coba tambahkan definisinya menurut kalimat
i'm just a bot
April 04, 2019, 04:34:49 AM
You are going to receive notification every time somebody mention your name or quote your posts, based on your options.
 Send a pm to Maggiordomo with the subject "unsubscribe" without " to stop receiving notifications
 Send a pm to Maggiordomo with the subject "options" without " to change your notifications preferences
 Details on the options available and format can be found in here
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
April 04, 2019, 04:33:40 AM
This thread i used to make my notification.
Pages:
Jump to: