Pages:
Author

Topic: NOTROLL.IN admin overnight withdrew 25% of our coins from our balances ! - page 4. (Read 18277 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Welcome to the darkside of Bitcoin, or in fact anything involving money, there will always be greedy robbing barstewards with little or no honour.

Anyone dumb enough to leave large amounts of funds on a server they don't control is foolish.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
After a few days at http://give-me-ltc.com/index I can tell it works very well, prompt payments and nice people. I'ts worth a try! (Income and hashrate graphs are cool, server is always up and support stratum+proxy)

Yup, this and p2pool seem to be the most reliable ones atm
Activity: 154
After a few days at http://give-me-ltc.com/index I can tell it works very well, prompt payments and nice people. I'ts worth a try! (Income and hashrate graphs are cool, server is always up and support stratum+proxy)
Activity: 322
Anyone with a substantial amount stolen care to start a scam accusation thread?  

I only lost like 3 LTC and with the amount of withdrawals it would be hard for me to clearly quantify it in an obvious fashion with screenshots.

I knew I should have better documented the theft at the time it happened but at that time I didn't wan to believe it was a theft.

I have lost about 1-3 ltc max if i remember correctly, and i wont open a thread for that. Ppl that lost much, must make an accusation thread though.

Btw, i can buy your accounts (with balance) for 1/10 of their balance. So if interested pls pm me(not sure yet)
Activity: 168
He still hasn't replied? Oh shit!

Why would he? He is back to the number 2 pool without lifting a finger for you fools. What a bunch of sheep..

This. People that got ripped off aren't going to get their money back. He has proven himself dishonest, and has no reason to do anything at this point - the incident has barely affected the size of his pool at all.

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?

You could probably wait another 24 hours. If there has been no development then I see no reason to keep it a secret.

It's been 24 hours now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone with a substantial amount stolen care to start a scam accusation thread? 

I only lost like 3 LTC and with the amount of withdrawals it would be hard for me to clearly quantify it in an obvious fashion with screenshots.

I knew I should have better documented the theft at the time it happened but at that time I didn't wan to believe it was a theft.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Prospecting on the net, in a rundown old shack..

He has a 1% rate advertised and a new flock of miners might head there without knowing any better if this information is not visible and readily available.

Ha. insane. Upsetting really. My first venture into LTC and having weighed up the obvious concerns with the name, I still went ahead.

I have not had an issue in the .. 12 hours I've used it. But this is not a good sign.

Oh well, better safe than sorry.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
bump

and we should keep bumping this until

1) all coins are returned

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

Actually, you should start a thread in the Scam Accusation subforum and then bump that, because that is the only way you get a scammer tag.

Hate to keep harping on this (I have posted this three times now), but the thread isn't going to post itself, and since I was never a member of this pool, I would have no standing to start it.  Someone who actually got ripped off needs to go over to that subforum, post it there, and then post a link to it here.

Maybe, since I "live" on the Gambling subforum, where scammers are more common, I just happen to be more proactive on this.  Mining pools, while some have scammed, are generally a lot more trustworthy.  But that's exactly why a scamming mining pool is a serious threat to the Bitcoin public and needs to be scammer tagged even more aggressively.

Please, someone who got ripped off, go to the Scam Accusation subforum and post evidence of this shit.  Then post a link here to that thread and encourage others to post their own evidence.  This is the kind of stuff that does get a scammer tag applied, but you have to take it to the right place.
Activity: 168

Why would he? He is back to the number 2 pool without lifting a finger for you fools. What a bunch of sheep..

This. People that got ripped off aren't going to get their money back. He has proven himself dishonest, and has no reason to do anything at this point - the incident has barely affected the size of his pool at all.

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?

You could probably wait another 24 hours. If there has been no development then I see no reason to keep it a secret.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?
Activity: 63

Activity: 213
What a bunch of sheep..

The problem is nobody care or don't read the threads of their pools. Sad

I have a pretty much complete DoX of him + family.
Activity: 101

Activity: 294
Careful people, yesterday night our savings, hosted on our balance on http://notroll.in , biggest litecoin pool in the world, were plundered by admin.

Everybody has lost 25% of his total savings, we're screwed.

Anyone has any suggestion?

Any screenshot as proof?

No screenshot is necessary, admin has openly admitted to taking coins from their miners, read the thread.
Activity: 536
Careful people, yesterday night our savings, hosted on our balance on http://notroll.in , biggest litecoin pool in the world, were plundered by admin.

Everybody has lost 25% of his total savings, we're screwed.

Anyone has any suggestion?

Any screenshot as proof?
Activity: 140
ATTN MODS

2 requests and I think that they are very reasonable requests

1 Scammer tag
2 Sticky

I 2nd. This scumbag deserves worse.
Activity: 294
bump

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

and I am not even in that pool, I just think that pulling a cyprus bank sketchy as fuck coin grab is a fucked up thing to do.

Same. I've never mined a single share at NoTroll but I think this is some classic bullshit right here and should be addressed accordingly.

NoTroll should be boycotted and their admins shunned by the community at large.

*begins shunning*
Activity: 126
bump

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

and I am not even in that pool, I just think that pulling a cyprus bank sketchy as fuck coin grab is a fucked up thing to do.
Pages:
Jump to: