Pages:
Author

Topic: [November 2016] Bitcoin Mining Datacenters by the Megawatt - page 2. (Read 36780 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
PMed you so you can list our mining operations.
Activity: 105
Merit: 250
Random speculation: Do you think that the KnC datacenters will shut down in the next few days because of the halving?

It appears KNC's LTC miners were shut off again. So, it is a definite possibility. That being said, where they are only 3.5% of the bitcoin network it may be tough to discern.
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
Random speculation: Do you think that the KnC datacenters will shut down in the next few days because of the halving?
Can you please update HaoBTC entry to 25 MW and 72 PH respectively?

Hell yeah I will. Thanks for the update!
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Can you please update HaoBTC entry to 25 MW and 72 PH respectively?
I found an interesting paper that is sort of relevant to Bitmain's huge datacenter.
http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijbm/article/viewFile/3038/2804
We'll be rolling out 10MW in 2016, first five will be online in less than 60 days. Pictures to follow.

Looking forward to it!
We'll be rolling out 10MW in 2016, first five will be online in less than 60 days. Pictures to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Zoomhash is still around, they were clearing out A2 units in large quantities the last few months obviously clearing space and capasity for the A4.

Hasn't exactly been a lot of NEW miners for them to post the last 6 months after all.

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Great post, looking for updates.
Wowee, I haven't been following this thread for a while. You guys have made some good contributions, so I decided to do a bit myself.

I've added a couple of datacenters, reorganized the thread, and made some pretty visual changes.
We'll start posting some pictures soon. It'll be a busy summer.
This is super duper out of date. KnC filed for bankruptcy so it's possible they've shuttered a datacenter or two.

Is zoomhash still in business? Their prices look... dated.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Zoomhash's mining/hosting operation somewhere in the Wenatchee area probably can account for enough usage to get to that 5MW figure.

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
SEG Mining in Vancouver Washington.
See segmining.com.  Not sure what size it is.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
http://thenodepole.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/hydro-960x485-900x455.png

If I recall the first KNC site was 10MW and the second was going to be 20MW .. or was that 20MW total and an additional 10MW ... I'm not 100% sure, I would have to scour the media releases.

This is also home to Hydro66

Nice job on that update Sunbreak.  And nice job on the whole list armedmilitia.

Yes the KNC first site was a total of 30MW and the second is the same again.  The local
energy co. has built a 120MW upgradeable to 200MW substation nearby.

A
Activity: 816
Truly amazing thanks for sharing.  Dang the scale of it is pretty impressive you watch that building being built... it shows what a mega mining center is for sure.   I wish they would have told timeline though.  Like day 1.. and how long that took to do so much work.

Very cool video though.

I'm wondering why it's on some random youtube account and not on Bitfury's page.  I'd love to see more shots of the inside of the building and the control panels for the tanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Wow this is awesome! Quality technology. Incredible. I know I dream but will be nice to get a liquid cooling system from Bitfury.  Grin

Truly amazing thanks for sharing.  Dang the scale of it is pretty impressive you watch that building being built... it shows what a mega mining center is for sure.   I wish they would have told timeline though.  Like day 1.. and how long that took to do so much work.

Very cool video though.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I hadn't seen this posted here and I think it's a cool video.  It's a timelapse of one of Bitfury's big mines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8dj1LYw50g

Wow this is awesome! Quality technology. Incredible. I know I dream but will be nice to get a liquid cooling system from Bitfury.  Grin
Activity: 816
I hadn't seen this posted here and I think it's a cool video.  It's a timelapse of one of Bitfury's big mines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8dj1LYw50g
Pages:
Jump to: