Pages:
Author

Topic: now bear market again. wait for november - page 2. (Read 1470 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
This bear market has been on going for a while now. From the start of the year till now, and while everyone has already gotten enough from and want it to be done and over with as soon as possible, I think that the bear market will still rule over the market for quite some time. November is most likely not even going to be the end of it. Let's just be patient and see how things work out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 14, 2018, 10:58:30 PM
the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep

I am predicting that Bullish run will only start once the ETF is already approved. Many investors are expecting the Bitcoin Exchange traded-fund to be approved by U.S regulators. What do you think will happen if they reject it, yes, market will collapse and it will take so much time to recover again. But if the ETF has been approved, expect an upward trend in the market, price or value will continue to surge. By the way, here is the link of the ETF delay: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-loses-7-000-support-after-etf-delay-altcoins-suffer-large-losses
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
I remember about 4 month ago i predicted the bull run of crypto market will happen on july or august but in reality the price keep down, is hard to predict price action of crypto, but i personal still believe bull run will coming, if not this year, its will coming next year. Wait patient is best thing to do now.

Bear market has long been running since the early months of 2018, and its really hard to predict when it will going to have a bull market. I just keep my patience and I am still waiting for the market price to go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:54:30 PM
Yeah, the market is down right now. It tends to be a bear market as some months ago. However, can it reach higher price again in some months later or in November as stated? Who knows? the fact thing is that we must be more and full of patient in order to keep moving and holding our coins tightly.

You already predict the market is going to go up high in november? Its amazing but I don't think it will happen. I do not believe it because the market continues to go down, even in the early quarter of this year it started already.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 14, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Yes it is true. Although, I won’t know when will market recover, the bad time will be over one day. Be calm and don’t make harsh investment decision.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
What will happen in November? I think if the bitcoin ETF accepted then the price of all the coins will start go up. Wait until that happens/
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
And why do you think that growth will be in November ? Only BTC can growth after ETF funds approval, but many altcoins can get scammed in this year.

ETF funds will not be approved by SEC. That's why this drop, because big players already know the decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

If ETF is approved on September 30th, I think a bull market will start immediately after that. Otherwise, if it's rejected or postponed again, we will continue to see the market falls and falls
We do not need to hope for a decision about the ETF, as the market is being manipulated by such news. We have nothing to do but wait for the market recovery and possible investment in some coins.
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
I really hope that in the late autumn the situation on the crypto-currency market will change significantly for the better. It seems to me that we must be patient for several more months, and our patience will be generously rewarded.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

If ETF is approved on September 30th, I think a bull market will start immediately after that. Otherwise, if it's rejected or postponed again, we will continue to see the market falls and falls
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
I think it's not scary. Let's wait. After all, we already waited for the correction of the crypto-currency market. So that you can gain strength and suffer. And do something else in the crypto currency. Especially the choice is great. You can organize yourself anyway.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 14, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Who told you about this?do you have a crystal ball to know what will happen in future?if none then stop dreaming because this bear will join us untill Christmas celebration until new year of the following year because market will back to up trend in 2020 and this two consecutive years will remain a doomsday for weak handed humans
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

If you look at the market conditions last year, I think December is a month that can be used as a benchmark, considering that bitcoin touches ATH and followed by others
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 14, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
I do not think everyone can wait until November. But why do you think the bear market is back? You are considering everything at this moment with last year's time. If you are doing it, it is really wrong
I think market will explode again in coming ber months because in my perception it's more demand when the year will end like last year we experience .So make sure not to be emotional and not greedy when selling coins or tokens.
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
I do not think everyone can wait until November. But why do you think the bear market is back? You are considering everything at this moment with last year's time. If you are doing it, it is really wrong
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
And why do you think that growth will be in November ? Only BTC can growth after ETF funds approval, but many altcoins can get scammed in this year.
Activity: 95
August 14, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

History repeats itself. Let us wait October to December for the bull market. The market is bleeding now, but I started buying some alts and hold till December.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 14, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Yeah, the market is down right now. It tends to be a bear market as some months ago. However, can it reach higher price again in some months later or in November as stated? Who knows? the fact thing is that we must be more and full of patient in order to keep moving and holding our coins tightly.
Activity: 139
August 14, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
No one knows whether the market will rise or fall next, but since we invest in cryptocurrencies, it is enough to know that its future is a rising trend. As long as we can seize the opportunity of a bull market, we will realize the freedom of wealth. Don't panic because of the temporary market downturn.

Yes, I think so too. No one really can know what happens next. All we have to do is be patient and wait for the good turn and right time. I am holding some altcoins now and hopefully the price will go up in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
I remember about 4 month ago i predicted the bull run of crypto market will happen on july or august but in reality the price keep down, is hard to predict price action of crypto, but i personal still believe bull run will coming, if not this year, its will coming next year. Wait patient is best thing to do now.
Pages:
Jump to: