Pages:
Author

Topic: now bear market again. wait for november - page 3. (Read 1470 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:08:04 AM
the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

now just hodl your portfolio. even it went 10x loss. be patient.

i also bought pchain now 3x lost. but still keep
You said it in the middle of June. Now, from June 9 to August 13, the price fell from $ 0.16 to $ 0.02. This is 8 times less than the price of ISO. NA still keep their tokens?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
Are you sure that there will be a bull market in November? I also hope to see the arrival of the bull market, but the current market situation is very bad. Its decline is more serious than I expected. I can hardly believe that there will be a bull market this year.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
Today I feel scared when looking at the market. All coins are discounted. I also hope that by the end of the year the market will recover.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
I think you're quite right that the ongoing market downturn has left some people losing faith in cryptocurrencies.

But I still believe there will be a bull market this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
After such good descent the trust to cryptocurrency will fall that the prices were restored much more time will be required, we can enter a phase of accumulation and remain in her till next spring.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
the small bull market gone. we have to wait for another bull market. as per previous conditions  again bull market will come on November , December season.

Yes,I agree with you that now is a bear market again and it will take a long time before the market will recover from the bear but I am sure before the year runs out, the market will recover and the bull run will start so let's all hold our coin patiently until the bull market starts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

Indeed. Deep fall market is one of the sign that crypto will have a great pump this coming ber season. It just like a tsuname. Sea level will low and any minute it will make a big huge wave
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
That's a real cryptopreneur up there, whatever be the case or the situation of the market we are not selling cheap but we will wait for moon days to come even if it takes to the end of this yeah.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
According to my sense, bear market is suppose to be continue till this year because its quite difficult to lift up market this year according to the current scenario of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
I don't think that we should wait for November. It is better to go away from the market right now, because there will be harder crash in the end of September and slow falling will last till the summer of the next year.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 14, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
Holding is a key, but sometimes it is better fix a small loss and then buy portfolio back for a lower price with higher amount of tokens for the same money invested. I thought that 500 is too low for ethereum and 265 just broke my world
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
Yeah this sample is almost same every week after a bear market it takes time and a bull market will come with force.Sometime it's small and every so often it is big . So who lost cash during endure market bull market will get better it all.Just don't panic and promote your portfolio .Just keep it in the main time it will supply you some sure profit.
Activity: 16
August 14, 2018, 04:58:33 AM
I hope that the encryption market will be like you said, I also think that the next bull market will be at the end of this year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:56:30 AM
The impact of loss makes us sad to lose our money investment assets, but it seems like this is a challenge for us to be patient with holding the coins we have. For now, the right way to keep prices from dropping drastically is to hold the coin and wait to sell it if the price has stabilized, if you are not patient then sell it you may lose 20x of the capital you have.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
in november there will be nothing left to wait. This market is gonna die this month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 14, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
Here alot of people depressed and furstated due to crypto market condition and the expert's opninon is positive they said don't be panic just wait so it's a good news that in November recover most of the losses of people's.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:50:01 AM
To make the coin holders calm, I hope the crypto market will improve soon. Because more and more people are panicking with falling coin prices, this will make the crypto market worse. They will sell the coins they have and the crypto market collapses. Therefore, as a coin holder we should be calm, and still hold the coins we have. Believe that the crypto market will recover again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
And what will happen in November? I think that we should wait until september 30, when SEC lauch Bitcoin's ETF, and then will be a growth.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
actually it's still gambling for me. Because to be honest, I still haven't been able to predict. And we can see after really happened. so we just wait, later in november how about which will be the case.
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
No one knows whether the market will rise or fall next, but since we invest in cryptocurrencies, it is enough to know that its future is a rising trend. As long as we can seize the opportunity of a bull market, we will realize the freedom of wealth. Don't panic because of the temporary market downturn.
Pages:
Jump to: