Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the bear market, which coins are the whales accumulating? - page 2. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence
Nothing special in my opinion, I think the usual known ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum will be most likely accumulated. The last months back some really unuseful coins or tokens entered the market and I'm almost sure that they'll have no future. Poeple are selling them at really low prices to save the remaining value in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
You will never know what are the ones that are being accumuulated by the whales. It's just hard to find if they are really accumulating or not but just check the percentage on exchanges that are full of bots and if there's a big buy order then you should follow that coin.
You can also have some hint if the bitcoin dominance starts to increase, people including the whales are buying bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Generally, you can guess these accumulated coins from volume. Whales usually spread their buy orders in longer timeframes to avoid moving market too high.

You dont, because most of volume on exchanges is fake.

People will now start exiting Bitcoin and start buying good altcoins. there are not that many so is not hard to guess which coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
Whales is not a coterie of elite who plan together and move to swing the market is theri favour, it's just one who owns a large percentage of a currency it's possible they know each other, but this is not always the case.
Your best bet would be to go with coins which you have understanding of the fundamentals and use case.

Coins with high cap provide more stability and less risk, there are also a few good ones lower on the rank, it takes lots of finding.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think the whales are buying ethereum and ripple and they are accumulating it in large quantity.  However this is not a fact as it is very difficult for one to really tell when the whales but at most of they actions is through manipulations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I think whales accumulate fundamental coins. I can't imagine whale buying low cap shitcoin. There is more sense to buy top 20 coins and after a pump switch to 2nd and 3rd tier coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
If I were a whale I will to invest more on the top coins like btc and eth because the trading volume is very high and I can say that I can have an assurance to have profit in the future because many investors are still coming. Its hard to know what coins they are buying but I’m sure they one manipulating at least one coin through their power.
absolutely because buying top coins or top coins is great for now being used as an investment or trade in the long run if you want to get a big profit. because this year there seems to be an increase in the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Based on what I observed, XVG, WAVES and TRX are the altcoins that were pumped lately. I believe that most whales nowadays are targeting an altcoin below $1 except for WAVES I included. Honestly, they are really hard to find which altcoin are they going to pump except if you are on the paid P&D groups. They also normally pump an altcoin with lower volume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
If I were a whale I will to invest more on the top coins like btc and eth because the trading volume is very high and I can say that I can have an assurance to have profit in the future because many investors are still coming. Its hard to know what coins they are buying but I’m sure they one manipulating at least one coin through their power.
Activity: 658
Generally, you can guess these accumulated coins from volume. Whales usually spread their buy orders in longer timeframes to avoid moving market too high.

I used this way too to guess what alts who gathered by whale mate, pretty simple but take more time to knowing, do you or anyone have more simple way to know what whales doing ?

It is a time consuming analysis, indeed. I would also as a rhetorical question if it is profitable to look for coins in which whales already invested. In an ideal situation you want to buy an altcoin and see whales putting their buy orders after you.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
If someone is well organized, and I think that the whales are very well organized, then they use bot to buy cryptocurrencies. Shopping is done with very small packages and at different time intervals, just so that no one will notice the accumulation. So if even someone suspects something, it may be wrong assumptions.
Activity: 1190

I used this way too to guess what alts who gathered by whale mate, pretty simple but take more time to knowing, do you or anyone have more simple way to know what whales doing ?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Do you know who owns the wallet? That the proof that you state is that the wallet belongs to an exchange, so it makes sense if they hold so many coin in one wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

By my observations, whales are usually accommodating coins from Top 5 and very rarely tokens.
Because ICO tokens are often 'accommodated' in just few wallets for 'development', team, etc.  And if you try to accommodate something with a small market cap, this could lead to big price jumps.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Im not wanna listing it but it should be the major crypto. In fact, the whales need a lot of daily trade volumes to able to dump their coins instantly. I never think if they will play in the crap exchange site except waste their money.

It looks so difficult to determine that coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Whales are not pretty active these days to pump any single cryptocurrencies and just dump their coins instead.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
You will not find any truthful and convincing evidence. Major players make a lot of effort so that ordinary players do not recognize the whale. Moreover, most likely, they will try to mislead us.
If you look at a distance of 2-3-5 years, then you should look for projects on which the team worked for quite a long time, and they have plans for the future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I want to find some long-term coins, not pumps and dumps in a day or two.Who can provide guidance?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
you are not going to be able to find coins that whales accumulate because their accumulation of an altcoin never lasts that long! they usually accumulate it within less than a day and then pump the coin in the next day or two and get their profit out to enter the next pumping  coin.

besides even if someone could find any accumulation they wouldn't come here and tell you. anybody who is introducing an altcoin is already bag holding it and wants you to buy it so that they can dump on you. Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
It's hard to really know, whales will be accumulating most promising coins but which ones are the whales who are going to be correct? There are many examples where the top 100 holders are growing their holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: