Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the bear market, which coins are the whales accumulating? - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence

just like predicting that bull run is coming the coin that accumulated by whales is also hard to justify, you will should gamble buying and acquiring coins in the market if you want to see the future result of your investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Generally, you can guess these accumulated coins from volume. Whales usually spread their buy orders in longer timeframes to avoid moving market too high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Like the majority of people, I am sure that the popes have held many coins in the top 10 marketcap. Usually whales are able to keep holding and waiting for prices that are worth the profit they are seeking, so it seems that choosing coins with a large market volume is a very possible choice for them.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Right now most of the alts are doing very bad. If the whales are really accumulating its most likely all the ones listed on Bitmex futures. They for some reason get pumped at odds times like BCH before the fork, ETH last week before the fork, or TRX pumped this week when next week is their dev meeting.

There are also some whales accumulating small cap coins which are at 98% losses from ATH and they are most likely assuming most of those will fail but if they buy a few and make at least 1000% gain from some, then its a good risk/reward.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
For sure only those coins that have a great previous record, but not all in my opinion because it's been a while now that all coins are suffering maybe there's a tends some will bullish and suddenly fluctuate and there's a possibility some as well will constantly rising for this year including bitcoin in my view.  
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Well, what I am doing is accumulating DeepOnion. Invested couple of times in this bear market. The volume was $10k approx per day while recently it has crossed $30k today. I think someone has bought a bigger amount kf ONION which is good.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
It is very hard to see what coin they are trying to pump or even dump. I read some comments about pump and dump group however I do not recommend that since for sure they will announce it after pumping. And for me in order for you to see which is which you have to be vigilant in checking news as well as check exchanges such as binance wherein you will see that in a month or week it has a low volume then suddenly it will spike.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence
Pages:
Jump to: