Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 4. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 18, 2020, 10:42:10 PM
the impact of covid has greatly affected the economy in many countries so that I am more interested in trying to run crypto again with the hope that a successful Bounty will emerge so that I can maintain myself in living this income in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 18, 2020, 04:04:36 AM
So many people lost their jobs when the pandemic started but thanks to online jobs some are saved, the pandemic is an eye opening event for crypto, this year many new comers find their way to crypto and I'm glad some invested through me, I was able to make some invested in Bitcoin when it was down and now they are happy, pretty risky though but I filled them in about the risks involved.

In the midst of a pandemic and many people losing their jobs, Cryptocurrency offers many opportunities for us to make money. If we are new to cryptocurrency, I think we can learn from various social media as well as this forum. As for those who are already investing, I think this is the right time to choose coins that are good and have potential in the future
Activity: 809
November 18, 2020, 03:35:14 AM
I agree this is the right time, learn about crypto and blockchain and invest in bitcoin when April made a profit in November many times over
Activity: 210
November 18, 2020, 02:48:22 AM
So many people lost their jobs when the pandemic started but thanks to online jobs some are saved, the pandemic is an eye opening event for crypto, this year many new comers find their way to crypto and I'm glad some invested through me, I was able to make some invested in Bitcoin when it was down and now they are happy, pretty risky though but I filled them in about the risks involved.
Activity: 406
November 18, 2020, 01:37:01 AM
Project can be released anytime because there are people ready to invest at all times as long as the funds are available. Only the poor cries for funds the elite are always ready to make money at anytime.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
November 18, 2020, 01:29:37 AM
I think now is the worst time to open a crypto project. First, people simply don't have the money to invest in something, especially in risky businesses (and every new crypto project is a risk worse than Russian roulette 5/6). Second-let's be honest, you have nothing to offer people other than " buy today for 5 cents and sell tomorrow for 5 dollars." The crypto space has long turned into a bar for salesmen who are only too eager to promise "best quality" and " innovation for everyone”. New projects have only one thing in their heads - the thirst to collect as much money as possible, and then" suddenly " close.
I don't know about you, but I'm already tired of initial offerings. It hurts me to see what is happening with all this.
People don't need another mortgage bond, people need freedom.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 18, 2020, 12:52:47 AM
The earliest time to do something was yesterday, the best time is today. When the project has a real good use cases, all time will be the best
Activity: 116
November 17, 2020, 11:33:19 PM
At present, the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day all over the world.
 Those who have been with the cryptocurrency from the beginning own a lot of dollars today.
 I think there is still time to get involved with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
November 17, 2020, 11:19:28 PM
The new normal has changed the way we living, people prefer to using digital money than physical money to avoid covid infection.
Cryptocurrency is one of the digital money, not only digital but it is also decentralized which makes us have full control of our own money.
About the best time to invest, is depends on the market and our financial condition. From my opinion, ehen we have good financial and good market condition, that is the best time to invest.
Activity: 307
November 17, 2020, 03:27:00 PM
COVID 19 has thrown our society into an abyss. Many people who are physically employed have lost their jobs or are being paid less. Google search is open there. The problem is that economically everyone is at a disadvantage here. Everyone is desperate to get a job. The crypto world is diverse and yet here they are mentally afraid to invest.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
November 16, 2020, 02:15:26 PM
At the present time every man is at a lot of cost because many people are losing their jobs due to cov19 and looking for ways to earn income so we have to be very careful there is no problem to invest, and I am talking about the present time cov19 is having a good time with cryptmarket I chose cryptocurrency as a lockdown, this is my best time, thank you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 16, 2020, 11:37:54 AM
There are actually a lot of people affected by the pandemic all over the world and many have lost income. And because people are determined to make extra income, they are looking for it online, but newcomers seem to find it difficult to enter the world of crypto if they do not have enough knowledge about it but if they are patient and willing to learn it they will probably earn income by joining crypto especially if the project they are participating in is legit.
It is indeed true that the pandemic affects many people around the world, lots of people are losing jobs but there are still some people who are earning while they are at their homes doing some online stuff to make money. But here with cryptocurrency, we are making our own money in different ways. Such as investing in some DeFi projects which is popular and profitable right now. You can also join some signature campaigns to support. 
Activity: 476
November 16, 2020, 05:13:17 AM
I have no project to implement, but now is a really good time. Since many have switched from centralized exchanges to decentralized ones, those who can analyze transactions in pools make good money
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
November 16, 2020, 04:11:14 AM
There are actually a lot of people affected by the pandemic all over the world and many have lost income. And because people are determined to make extra income, they are looking for it online, but newcomers seem to find it difficult to enter the world of crypto if they do not have enough knowledge about it but if they are patient and willing to learn it they will probably earn income by joining crypto especially if the project they are participating in is legit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
November 16, 2020, 04:10:18 AM
Nothing should hold back any new crypto project from getting launched, all this crypto thing can be done online without using an office or without gathering your team, teams can be from any part of the world, technology today can gather people together without actually appearing in front of each other, lame team will only use the pandemic or bear market as an excuse
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
November 16, 2020, 03:57:00 AM
precisely with the emergence of this defi project waking up the crypto world as if crypto healed with the birth of the defi project, so many positive developments after the defi project, how about you, do you agree with me?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 16, 2020, 03:55:34 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

In releasing a new projects, the important for this is the owner or team must be honest to their community.
Because most of the time, the management team are kind and good only in the beginning of their campaign, then once
they have collect a big fund from the investors their behavior and style will suddenly change. So, right timing or best time
it doesn't matter anyway.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
November 16, 2020, 03:38:23 AM
I know many have lost their jobs due to covid 19 and many people are now looking for jobs in networking but you have to be careful with those who join especially many scammers are scattered and offer huge profits when investing in investment sites I can advise those who want to learn to earn, especially when investing in altcoins, they need to analyze carefully and do more research so that they do not have to make losses and get involved in scam projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 16, 2020, 02:53:38 AM
Weak team mates are the ones giving stupid excuses that they can't launch when the market is in bad shape, it's because thy aren't so sure if their project will perform better or not, there are some new projects that haven't launched because they lied on cov19 like ez365, multichain venture, Dain AI etc
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 16, 2020, 02:50:11 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
There is never a bad or good time to release new project in crypto space, even after bears attack crypto market in 2018 many new promising project still got released and performs very well, Gowithmi came out in 2018 and few promising projects, same as Tezos too
Pages:
Jump to: